Start by marking “Afterschool Charisma, Vol. 4” as Want to Read:
Afterschool Charisma, Vol. 4

Afterschool Charisma, Vol. 4

(Houkago no Charisma #4)

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  355 ratings  ·  19 reviews
St. Kleio Academy is a very exclusive school. To enroll, a student must be the clone of a famous historical figure. Wolfgang Mozart, Queen Elizabeth, Sigmund Freud, Marie Curie, Adolf Hitler—with such a combustible student body, it's only a matter of time before the campus explodes!

FLORENCE NIGHTINGALE (1820– 1910)
British nurse who made tremendous contributions to the
Published October 18th 2011 by VIZ Media LLC (first published June 30th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Afterschool Charisma, Vol. 4, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Afterschool Charisma, Vol. 4

really liked it Average rating 4.00  ·

Start your review of Afterschool Charisma, Vol. 4
Ashley
Sep 22, 2017 rated it liked it
2.5
Tracey
Okay, so Hitler wasn't killed but now he's about to turn dark. He might become a straight up villain in the next volume. Shiro is so much closer to finding out the truth about if he's a clone or not, and I can't wait for that. The story still isn't flowing the way I want it too but my interest has been piqued. I'll continue with the story.

*EDIT 6/28/17*
I'm giving up on this series. I'm not retaining what's happening in the story and have too many books that I actually wanna read.
Olivia
*Note: I would like to give this volume in the "Afterschool Charisma" series a 3.9/5.*

The immediate aftermath of the student exposition has given the clones, and the reader, closure in certain areas, but anxiety and a spurt of fascination in others. When everyone now thinks they truly understand their role and destiny as a clone, will they all be able to survive their surroundings (and fates) as a unit? We will have to wait and see.

I enjoy the consistent debate that everyone at the school is
Noah Daniels
Mar 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: personal
The story continues to capture the reader's attention in the aftermath of volume three. This particular volume could help in bringing Florence Nightingale to life.
Tina Olah
Dec 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
Another exciting volume...many of the characters go through some big changes in this one, looking forward to seeing how things turn out (and eee cliffhanger ending!)
Nidah (SleepDreamWrite)
Good volume.
Kassilem
Oct 19, 2019 rated it liked it
Woah. Things got serious here. And wow, there are a lot of Shiro’s around. Definitely something going on here. The pace is pretty quick in this series. And the artwork is very good. Charles Darwin was introduced in this volume and as he is a favorite of mine, it was great to see he makes an appearance. It will be interesting to see where Suekane takes this series.
Dylan Murphy
Mar 31, 2013 rated it really liked it
The story of Afterschool Charisma really grows more intense and complex at an incredible rate. I thought that this series would for the most part just be a kind of "highschool life with a twist" it has really surprised me by being this different from other highschool mangas and this GOOD.
I think I like best how all of the characters develop, given the situations and experiences they go through, and how it relates to their beliefs of fate and who their original was.
Hitler(clone) and
Jessica
Feb 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
These dang mangas just keep getting better!! Who's a clone? Who's the bad guys? I don't know gotta keep reading!!!
Holly Fetter
May 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I'm just...wow. The plot thickens. I'm really glad I thought ahead and got the next six volumes out from the library so I can just keep reading*whew*!
Cassie Felix
Dec 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing
**Warning: this text may contain spoilers** This series is tearing me apart oh gawd. Let me just say I love Hitler's character so much I could scream, and I'm so so sad that Joan had to die v.v
Edith
Oct 06, 2011 rated it it was amazing
The short comic on the back was pretty funny.
Louisiana36
Apr 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Mystery is shiro a clone and why is the other clones want to kill the ones in the school.
Diana Rose
Apr 30, 2012 rated it it was amazing
i'm gonna buy this
Kewl
Dec 10, 2012 rated it it was amazing
The comic at the end was hilarious!
Elsa
Oct 31, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: manga-gn
Things are heating up! Many are dead in the aftermath of the terrorist attack and all the clones left alive are questioning, why? None of them more than Shiro.
Maja
May 29, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga, sci-fi
this cloning series is becoming more interesting. It's dark without being too dark.
Angela Lopez
Dec 08, 2012
Sarah ~Sehrenity~
Apr 20, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »

• GANGSTA. 2 (Gangsta., #2)
  • I Hate Fairyland, Vol. 2: Fluff My Life
  • ひだまりが聴こえる-リミット-1 [Hidamari ga kikoeru - Limit 1]
  • Jack of Fables: The Deluxe Edition, Book One
  • Tabatha
  • Gotham City Sirens: Book Two
  • Gotham City Sirens: Book One
  • GANGSTA. 1 (Gangsta., #1)
  • Fairy Tail, Vol. 02 (Fairy Tail, #2)
  • Fairy Tail, Vol. 03 (Fairy Tail, #3)
  • ひだまりが聴こえる-リミット-2 [Hidamari ga kikoeru - Limit 2]
  • GANGSTA. 3 (Gangsta., #3)
  • The Little Book of Conspiracies: 50 of the World's Greatest Theories
  • ひだまりが聴こえる [Hidamari ga kikoeru]
  • 極主夫道 1 (Gokushufudou: The Way of the Househusband, #1)
  • Your Illustrated Guide To Becoming One With The Universe
  • Forbidden Signs: American Culture and the Campaign against Sign Language
  • Cormorance
SUEKANE Kumiko: スエカネクミコ

Kumiko Suekane worked at a video game company before becoming a successful mangaka. Besides Afterschool Charisma, her other work includes Blood+ A, Once Upon a Glashma (Hajimari no Gurashuma), and Seijou Koucha–kan no Jijō (The Seijou Teahouse Affair).

Doujinshi circle: Little Garden

Writes doujinshi under: Macho
Other pseudonyms: Cinnamon
Published boys' love under the alias:

Houkago no Charisma (1 - 10 of 12 books)
  • Afterschool Charisma, Vol. 1