Start by marking “What She Needs” as Want to Read:
What She Needs

Sonia Rumzi

What She Needs

it was amazing 5.0  ·  Rating details ·  4 Ratings  ·  1 Review
A mother's love may be destructive or effective to build her child. The balance is a never ending struggle of give and take, but what if take, outweighs? Then chaos presides.

Author Sonia Rumzi, an English Literature major in college; turned to, Medical Technology, for practical purposes. Originally from Egypt, her knowledge base includes; cooking, knitting, oil painting, p
Kindle Edition
Published (first published April 7th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about What She Needs, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about What She Needs

Diane
Apr 10, 2011 rated it it was amazing
I readed this story and found it well written and fascinating.

Sonia Rumzi shows us how a person can work their way into getting anything they what they want if they know how.

There are people out there that feel if they see it, they want it. Well it should be theirs for the taking. The only things is just because you want it, is it really yours for the taking and what mite be the cost for taking it.

Candice is a person with a purpose and that is to take what she wants, because she thinks it is her
SL Clark
Jan 20, 2012
Em
added it
Feb 09, 2012
Inspiring others to live a fulfilled life.

Expressing the very core of what I believe and think, I put it on paper. If for one moment someone is touched, for a few hours someone finds comfort from sorrow or despair, I have achieved my goal.