Start by marking “Real Magic: Creating Miracles in Everyday Life” as Want to Read:
Real Magic: Creating Miracles in Everyday Life

Real Magic: Creating Miracles in Everyday Life

BESTSELLING BOOK

In this inspirational guide, Wayne Dyer, the author of the phenomenal bestsellers Wisdom of the Ages, Pulling Your Own Strings, and Your Erroneous Zones, reveals seven beliefs central to working miracles in our everyday lives.

When most of us think of magic, we picture a man in a black cape sawing a woman in half, or a sleight-of-hand card trick. But there'
Published October 1st 1993 by HarperTorch (first published August 1st 1992)

To ask other readers questions about Real Magic, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Real Magic

Emily
Jul 09, 2007 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I found this book in a laundromat. It immediately struck me as something I wouldn't read, and then I started reading it anyway. Then I brought it home and kept reading it. Hmmm.

update:
I've finished this book, and I think that I can take a lot from it. And I'll probably read it again. For most of the book, I'm with Dyer and I'm into what he's saying, and then every once in a while I start thinking he's a wack job. And then I'm with him again. It's quite confusing, actually.
Heaven Leigh
Jul 26, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

This is a wonderful guide to believing in yourself! Thank you again, Dr. Dyer!

I think it's very nice that you dedicated it to MJ & Deepak. I respect that you still recognize Michael as "A transcendent being, who had not only tremendous talent, but a heart as big as the sky" ~Wayne Dyer

This book gives one so many tools to overcome any obstacle and work the miracles she/he is here to accomplish.

I will read again to keep the concepts fresh in my mind.
I. Mónica del P Pinzon Verano
Cuando empecé a trabajar el eneagrama con mi médico terapeuta, él me decía que al ser todos distintos, no se nos puede dar el mismo consejo, y así mismo, a cada uno nos llega o nos sirve un autor diferente. En mi caso, que predomina lo emocional y espiritual, él me recomendó a Louise Hay, a quien le he escuchado un audio. Para las personas más mentales está Eckart Tolle, a quien leí El Poder del Ahora, y me gustó. También hay autores para las personas más espirituales, para las más prácticas, en ...more
Brent
Jan 18, 2009 is currently reading it  ·  review of another edition
Dr.Wayne W. Dyer is one of my favorite authors.
Debby Saarits
Jul 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was one of my favourite books and I recommended it to others for at least 15 years after I first read it. Overall I read it 6 times. Even today it's still worth the read.
Carol K.
Sep 24, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Absolutely one of my favorite books! This was one of the first Wayne Dyer books I read, I've been hooked ever since! Totally recommend!
Brian Johnson
Nov 16, 2008 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: modern-classics
“This book was written with the express purpose of showing you the way to create what you may have previously thought to be impossible in your life.”

“When I gave up the pursuit of money, more of it flowed into my life than I had ever known before. Why? Because I was living my purpose and surrendering to the universe to provide for my needs.”

“If you want to experience prosperity at a miraculous level, you must leave behind your old ways of thinking and develop a new way of imagining what is poss
Estevo Raposo
El genero de este libro es sin duda la espiritualidad, así que, si no eres una persona religiosa, o con cierto interés por lo trascendente, no disfrutarás de él.

Tras pasar la última página y cerrar el libro, me quedo con la sensación de que me queda mucho que aprehender de esta obra, con la primera lectura solo alcanzo a ver la superficie, pero me gusta lo que veo: somos seres espirituales antes que seres físicos, y a través de nuestro interior, podemos conectar con una inteligencia superior que
Karen Jett
Sep 08, 2010 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Those who liked The Secret
This book is excellent! It's subtitle tells it all: Creating Miracles in Everyday Life. As anyone who has watched Oprah can tell you. It's all about what's going on inside of us. But it's not always easy to change our thoughts, or even to catch ourself thinking them.

Wayner Dyer provides great tips in an easy to read book that helps us to change our thinking.

In one line: Think of this book as the 'how-to' for the book The Secret. (Note: this book was originally copyrighted in 1992)
Unigami
This is the first book Wayne Dyer wrote as he really started to go off the deep end into New Age mysticism and "manifesting miracles". As always with Wayne, the writing and anecdotes are good, and the message is positive. Worth reading, but take some things with a grain of salt.
Ekira
Jun 05, 2018 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
(This book was given to my sister as a so call gift) BUT ALERT!! I urge you to throw this book away!! It has Hidden messages and it's trying make people join the new age. You want to know about spirituality and miracles read The Holy Bible. It tells us everything we need to know, including deceiving things such as this. I'm telling you and I'm warning you, I'm practically begging everyone please don't read this book, it's a trick from the devil himself. And if no one don't want to listen to me, ...more
Cruz Cáceres
Mar 24, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Es un libro difícil de asimilar, puede que sea mi escepticismo el que no puede lidiar con algunas cosas que cuenta el Doctor Wayne, que asegura con plena certeza de que esa realidad mágica de la que habla es cierta y parte de todos los seres humanos. Verdaderamente su solución parece mágica, se basa en el pensamiento como constructor de la realidad el cual enfocado a la ayuda del prójimo se orientará sin lugar a dudas a proporcionar abundancia ilimitada a quien se lo proponga.
Si bien uno puede d
Sbahat Nosheen
Aug 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is most phenomenal and powerful book.Wayne W. dyer is one of my favorite author..THIS BOOK show me the way to create miracle Mind-set to get what I may have thought to be impossible in my life and "get to purpose".
Chayapol Moemeng
It's interesting to find how we can achieve the same goal from different approaches which derived from different experience. Thank you Dr.Wayne for sharing yours.

If you are interested in self development and spirituality, this is the book for you.
Bijendra Rajput
Jul 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Unimaginable, excellent... What a journey while this books. This book will enrich your soul, body, mind and health with abundance of prosperity and success.
Nicolas Vanegas Vas Tarde
Un increíble libro sobre espiritualidad, el cual nos muestra diferencias claras entre una persona que se enfoca en su vida espiritual y quienes no, y nos enseña la manera de transformar nuestra vida y crear "una realidad mágica"; un cambio de enfoque que te permitirá vivir de manera que todo es posible, porque como seres espirituales no poseemos ninguna de las limitaciones que nos hemos impuesto en el mundo físico.

Una vida más espiritual es lo que necesitamos las personas para alcanzar una plena
Yazaid Ahmed
Oct 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Beyond amazing beyond captivating

This book is a masterpiece. It has kept me hooked from beginning to end. I loved and resonated with every bit of it. Except for one major disagreement that I have either with Dr. Wayne or with my understanding of what Dr. Wayne was trying to say.

I completely disagree that we as humans have any divinity within us. I ascribe all power and all ability to God. Everything good that I am able to create even if with the power of mind is done because of God not because o
April
Jan 13, 2013 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Not at all my favorite. I think I might of liked it better if he didn't dedicate the book to Michael Jackson. I judged him instantly (although not fair) as someone I didn't want to take spiritual advice from. I really didn't love the book... It was a bit to out there for me, however I also can't say I disagreed with anything he said either. I think it's a great book for anyone who doesn't have any specific beliefs to start understanding there is a higher power. If you do have stronger spiritual ...more
mafic Martha Fernanda
don't like it so much as some other kind of "metaphisics" books.

with a lot of cool phrases of some cool authors, but with a lot of stupidities about the perspective of the psiche, that can harm the mind, thought.
Francis  Grajales
Jan 21, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
"La gente siempre le echa la culpa a sus circunstancias por lo que ellos son. Yo no creo en las circunstancias. La gente a la que le va bien en la vida es la gente que va en busca de las circunstancias que quieren y si no las encuentran, se las hacen, se las fabrican."
Amy Lesher
Nov 21, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
One of the first books I read on my journey. A gentle, wise, & easy to relate to book. Don't judge a book by its cover (dislike the new cover). The contents inside are warming & reassuring. A wonderful read!
Teresa
Another great Wayne Dyer book. It's not about "magic" like tricks and spells. It's more of a metaphor for creating beautiful things in your own life. Creating a magical life for yourself and those around you!
Annette
Aug 13, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Took me a while before what I read "stuck" so I read much of the beginning of book multiple times before it began to click. Enjoyed the book once I got on a roll.
Pat
Jul 05, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Slow read...great subject of being spiritual and how to control your life. Also how what one thinks affects the entire around. The thought is what it is.
Jéssica Montaño
So far: so good!
Flavio Guell Casalvolone
Outstandingly inspiring. A must read for anyone pursuing the spiritual path.
Mckinley
Apr 27, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Borrows from others. "We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience." Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
Become a miracle maker in your life.
Mallika
Aug 21, 2008 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
a wonderfully simple approach to a vast possibilty!
Mildred
Libro con metafísica, auto ayuda y sobre todo programación mental. Tiene datos positivos, todo lo basa en la meditación, auto conocerse y dar. Simple, repetitivo al estilo norteamericano.
  • The Gift of Change: Spiritual Guidance for Living Your Best Life
  • Infinite Self: 33 Steps to Reclaiming Your Inner Power
  • Easier Than You Think ...because life doesn't have to be so hard: The Small Changes That Add Up to a World of Difference
  • Uncovering Happiness: Overcoming Depression with Mindfulness and Self-Compassion
  • Thresholds of the Mind
  • Everyday Enlightenment: The Twelve Gateways to Personal Growth
  • Self-Help
  • Power, Freedom, and Grace: Living from the Source of Lasting Happiness
  • Creative Visualization Meditations
  • Live with Passion!: Stategies for Creating a Compelling Future
  • Confidence: Finding It and Living It
  • Transitions: Making Sense of Life's Changes
  • Inspired & Unstoppable: Wildly Succeeding in Your Life's Work!
  • Inner Peace for Busy People
  • The Way of Peace
  • NLP: The New Technology of Achievement
  • The First 30 Days: Your Guide to Any Change (and Loving Your Life More)
  • The Book of Understanding: Creating Your Own Path to Freedom
Wayne Walter Dyer was a popular American self-help advocate, author and lecturer. His 1976 book Your Erroneous Zones has sold over 30 million copies and is one of the best-selling books of all time. It is said to have "[brought] humanistic ideas to the masses".

He received his D.Ed. degree in counseling from Wayne State University. He was a guidance counselor in Detroit at the high school level and
“There’s only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving and that’s your own self. —ALDOUS HUXLEY” 7 likes
“What if you slept? And what if, in your sleep you dreamed? And what if, in your dream, you went to heaven and there plucked a strange and beautiful flower? And what if, when you awoke, you had the flower in your hand? —SAMUEL TAYLOR COLERIDGE” 4 likes