Start by marking “Judging Jager (Moon Pack #10)” as Want to Read:
Judging Jager (Moon Pack #10)

Judging Jager

(Moon Pack #10)

3.86  ·  Rating details ·  814 Ratings  ·  34 Reviews
Jager yearns to belong somewhere. Unfortunately fate takes a nasty turn and he's abandoned by his pack. Lost and alone, Jager looks for a place to call home and runs into an angry tiger instead.

Jager's heartbroken when his pack kicks him out. Despondent, he goes to visit his friends in the Moon Pack, hoping for some sympathy and maybe companionship for the night.

Ryder want
ebook, 1st Edition, 95 pages
Published October 6th 2012 by Silver Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Judging Jager, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Judging Jager

Carrie
Dec 06, 2011 rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m
FINALLY!!!! I waited so long for this book & it was worth the wait!

I love Jager and Ryder. Why Jager's pack would kick him out, I have no idea. Why he was even part of that pack I don't quite understand, since he deserved so much more.

Good action in the story, very entertaining & Anthony & Silver are back home! Whew! Except now there's another cliff hanger... Which means... waiting for another 6 months to a year? I don't know if I can handle it.
Lila Hunter
Jun 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
Another plot-filled installment. As always, I wanted to know more, but that's what the next books in the series are for.
Lara71
Jun 26, 2016 rated it liked it
Mamma mia sti libercoli sono tremendi
A sto punto però vediamo dove va a finire con la Z
Les Chroniques Aléatoires
Amber Kell est de retour avec les aventures des membres de la meute de la lune qui découvre le véritable amour peu à peu. On reprend les choses là où on s’est arrêté précédemment avec un Anthony et un Silver dans la mouisse totale, un Dare aveugle et dépressif. Fae psychopathe, demi-dieu sur le point de craquer et métamorphes sur les dents, il y a de l’action à revendre.

Mais dans le lot, Jager se détache et maintenant il pourrait bien trouver le bonheur entre les bras d’un tigre. Le beau loup, m
Valentina Heart
This review was originally written for MM Good Book Reviews and can also be found there.

Judging Jager is the tenth book in the Moon Pack series and as such it drops in the middle of a preset plot. I did read a couple of books at the very beginning, but my interest dwindled after that. Some of the characters were new to me, some I remembered and I didn’t have all that much trouble catching onto the story line.
Jager has been supporting his pack with the money from his modeling career, but once he
Diane
Apr 06, 2012 rated it really liked it
The Moon Pack series was my introduction to Amber Kell's writing. In some ways, it is still my favorite series because of the broad range of characters and the fact that the Moon Pack is so open to all types of people.

This one had me crying early on for Jager being kicked out of his pack (not really a spoiler since it was part of the excerpt posted before release!), but I was glad his first stop was the club.

When he meets Ryder, the attraction is mutual, a sense of mate is only one way, and whil
Brigitte Alouqua
Mar 14, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Je sais que je le dis à chaque fois que je chronique un tome de cette saga, mais je l'adore et j'attend chaque tome avec beaucoup d'impatience.

Dans le tome précédent, Silver et Anthony étaient au royaume des faes, le roi Linnel retenait Silver prisonnier et Dare était soudainement atteint de cécité et en communication avec le père d'Anthony par l'esprit.

Jager ne fait pas partie de la meute de la lune, mais son bannissement de sa propre meute va le diriger vers eux afin de tenter d'en faire parti
Aղցela W.
Feb 11, 2014 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: werewolves, m-m
After being thrown out of his pack for handing over all his money, Jager attempts to lick his emotional wounds with a one night stand. Little did he know he happened to pick growly tiger-shifter Ryder. Ryder may have preferred tiger-shifters in the past but one look at Jager and he knows the man is his mate. There's just a little problem of a kidnapped Alpha pair and his blind brother to deal with first. They meet, have sex, and are instantly in love and mated. I loved the fact that Jager is not ...more
Melanie~~
The big arc is progressing well and has had a mini-resolution. I'm upset by what happens at the very end, but based on the name of the next book title, I expect it to be fixed quickly!

There are some universe inconsistencies that bother me: inner tiger that purrs, the time frame, misspelling of Viell, using "then" instead of "than", acting as though they needed to travel to a portal when Anthony could have opened one right where they were.

I think these are enough to knock it down from 4 stars to
L-D
It seemed like it took a long time for this book to come out. This was a fun, quick read. Jager has just been rejected by his pack even though he has supported them financially with his earnings as a model. Ryder Snow has just arrived at the area to contact his brother, Dare, both tiger shifters, with news that their parents have passed away. This was another insta-love, you're my mate book so the relationship development was non-existent. It did build on the plot of the previous stories, howeve ...more
Phaney
Mar 30, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: m-m
Huh, this one felt like a real story. Not a very long one and it is definitely part of the overreaching story arc, but it has a complete feel to it.

Definitely enjoyed it.

Of course this one, like the previous, ends on a sort of cliff-hanger. I’m lucky to be reading these only now since they took several years between releases.
Hc
2.5--Without refreshing my memory of the previous book’s activities I found some things to be hard to follow. It didn’t feel like a book you can just jump into without prior knowledge of the series. The whole Dare being blind and bound to Anthony’s father through me because I'd forgotten about that. I also felt kind of disconnected to Jager and Ryder
CB
Oct 07, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I have read the entire series that is out to date, which is "Attracting Anthony" through "Owning Oliver."

It is very entertaining with interesting characters and unique twists in each story. The characters also appear throughout all the stories, which is something I enjoy about reading any series.

I will be waiting for the rest of the series "P" through "Z" to come out!
Mouse
Dec 16, 2012 rated it did not like it
RATING: 1.5

Read like an incomplete first draft. Half the time I didn't know what the F was going on because there was so much backstory from other books. And absolutely NO TIME was spent with the current characters of THIS BOOK. :( A bummer read.
Alyse
Jun 28, 2013 rated it really liked it
Maya
Jun 27, 2011 rated it liked it
3.5 Stars. I believe that I was more interested in Dare/Steven, the twins and Anthony/Silver than I was in Jag and Ryder. This book is too short for much character development of the main characters and should have been longer for the additional storyline that continues from previous books.
Louan
Jan 14, 2017 rated it liked it
Tamela
This series is a light read with a few serious moment but nothing tragic.
Recommended for a quick snack read.
V
May 25, 2014 rated it liked it
Because I'm reading the whole series at once, I'm getting a little bit fed-up with the plot and the freaking mutants..when it will end!!
Maggie
Feb 02, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Loved it

Amazing addition to the series. There isn't enough to say how much fun I am having reading these books. Great job Amber!!
Amy
Jun 29, 2011 rated it really liked it
Shelves: own-them
3.5 stars. For a minute there I thought everything was going to be resolved, but then another wrench got thrown in, ugh!! Hopefully we won't have to wait as long for the next one to come out.
Amanda Kern
Jan 28, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good stories

I really like this series. I just wish she either had an omnibus or it was on Amazon prime. The individual books are just to short for the cost.
Sandra
Jul 12, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
piacevole lettura,uno dei migliori della serie,indecisa tra 3 e 4 stelle messo 3 per la brevità.
anarcHy(amanda)
Dec 14, 2011 rated it liked it
Shelves: m-m
I love Amber Kell but I just wish the books were longer, Iam crying out for all the small details and character development
Kinny
Oct 05, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: awwwww, mm, shifter, so-cute
I teamed up for Farro, Kylen and Sammy tho.
Mandy Quinn
Jul 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ilona
Oct 12, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m, paranormal, romance
Triple review to be found here:
felinewyvern.blogspot.co.uk under Reviewing three more Moon Pack stories.
Debbie
Jul 18, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: werewolves
loving the later books in this series!
Julie
Oct 03, 2012 rated it it was ok
Is there anymore planned ?
Dylan St. Jaymes
Jul 30, 2015
  • The New Wolf (Building The Pack, #1)
  • Cinnamon (Blood Nation, #3)
  • Poppy's Pleasure (Assassin’s Pride #2)
  • Ralston's Way (Prentiss, #1)
  • Russell's Reversal (Lost Shifters #14)
  • Angel's Redemption (Men of Charlestown, #4)
  • Dealing With the Dead (The Thompson Agency, #1)
  • The Prince's Angel (Legends of the Romanorum, #1)
  • Whelp (Wolves of Icaria, #1)
  • Wesley (Leopard's Spots #8)
  • Alrik (C-7 Shifters #1)
  • Lords of Kellesborne (The Draegan Lords #2)
  • A Cold Winter's Day (Brac Pack #25)
  • My Regelence Rake (Sci-Regency #3)
  • Blood of a Leo (Solomon's Pride #1)
  • Fur And Flightless  (Midnight Matings #12)
  • Claimed by Darkness
Amber Kell has made a career out of daydreaming. It has been a lifelong habit she practices diligently as shown by her complete lack of focus on anything not related to her fantasy world building.

When she told her husband what she wanted to do with her life he told her to go have fun.

During those seconds she isn't writing she remembers she has children who humor her with games of 'what if' and let

Moon Pack (1 - 10 of 16 books)
  • Attracting Anthony (Moon Pack, #1)
  • Baiting Ben (Moon Pack, #2)
  • Courting Calvin (Moon Pack, #3)
  • Denying Dare (Moon Pack, #4)
  • Enticing Elliott (Moon Pack, #5)
  • Finding Farro (Moon Pack, #6)
  • Getting Gabe (Moon Pack #7)
  • Hunting Henry (Moon Pack #8)
  • Inflaming Inno (Moon Pack #9)
  • Keeping Kylen (Moon Pack #11)

Romance Deals

• Party Girl
    $4.49 $1.99
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Paris (International Guy #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Him (Fool Me Once, #3)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Out of Breath (Breathing, #3)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Off Base (Out of Uniform, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Barely Breathing (Breathing, #2)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Reason to Breathe (Breathing, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Second Chance Summer (Cedar Ridge, #1)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Married By Morning (The Hathaways, #4)
  • Playing It Safe
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Beneath Copper Falls (Rock Harbor #6)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Tight
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Year of Weddings: Twelve Love Stories (A Year of Weddings Novella)
    $12.99 $3.99
  • The Curse Keepers (The Curse Keepers #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Feral Sins (The Phoenix Pack, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How to Tame a Beast in Seven Days (The Embraced #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Shame on You (Fool Me Once, #1)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Me (Fool Me Once, #2)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • The Curse Breakers (The Curse Keepers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Dirty Exes (Liars, Inc., #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Shadow's Edge (Night Prowler, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • First Drop of Crimson (Night Huntress World, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • A Taste of Magic (Magic, # 1)
  • Where the Road Takes Me
    $3.99 $1.99
  • New York (International Guy #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Sin With Me (Bad Habit, #3)
  • The Memory of You
    $8.99 $1.99
  • One Foot in the Grave (Night Huntress, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wicked Cravings (The Phoenix Pack, #2)
  • Good Guys Love Dogs
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Camino Beach
  • Shadow Woman
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Embrace the Night (Vampire Romance #1)
  • The Shell Seekers
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Wicked White (Wicked White Series Book 1)
  • All the Little Lights
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Carnal Secrets (The Phoenix Pack, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Scream For Me: A Novel of the Night Hunter (For Me, #3)
  • When Life Happened
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Cheater (Curious Liaisons, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Cheater's Regret (Curious Liaisons, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hunting Grounds (Hidden Sins, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Revenge (Consequence, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Seduction (Consequence #3)
  • The Story of Us
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Loving Colton (Consequence, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • No More Masquerade (Secrets of Stone Series Book 2)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Dunaway's Crossing
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Twisted Truths (Blood Brothers, #3)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • The Curse Defiers (The Curse Keepers, #3)
  • The Roommate 'dis'Agreement
    $2.99 $1.49
  • The Rules of Regret
  • Cry Baby
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Matchmaking for Beginners
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Hollywood Dirt (Hollywood Dirt, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Threat of Danger (Mission Recovery, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Copenhagen (International Guy #3)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Don't Hex with Texas (Enchanted, Inc., #4)
  • Windfallen
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Wild Hunger (The Phoenix Pack, #7)
  • Archer's Voice
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wicked Intentions (Maiden Lane, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • The Billionaire's Touch (The Sinclairs, #3)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • No Ordinary Billionaire (The Sinclairs, #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Forbidden Billionaire (The Sinclairs, #2)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • No Turning Back (Kathleen Turner #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Surviving Girls (Hidden Sins, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Dirt on Ninth Grave (Charley Davidson, #9)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Dark Instincts (The Phoenix Pack, #4)