Start by marking “Losing Addison” as Want to Read:
Losing Addison

Read eBook

Losing Addison

4.14  ·  Rating details ·  14 Ratings  ·  8 Reviews
FauxMeme Productions (Portland, OR) has announced a feature film adaptation of this popular psychological thriller. Scheduled to start filming in Portland, Oregon in October, the film is expected to achieve wide release by the end of 2018. The story is that of two twin brothers.

Les McCubbin is an ordinary guy, but he doesn’t think much of himself. “I’m dull, mercurial, and
Published March 29th 2011 by CreateSpace

To ask other readers questions about Losing Addison, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Losing Addison

Maria
Apr 09, 2011 rated it it was amazing
I was hooked on this story from the start. I find the way it was written fascinating. The author literally dreamt this book, and then wrote it all out from his memory, without editing it. It's just perfect as it is! I heard about Marty Beaudet's experimental writing and, although curious, I didn't have time to go and read the serial as it was developing online. I finally found time to visit the blog and read the free online version when the author had already written 16 chapters. I read the whol ...more
Melissa
May 12, 2011 rated it liked it
Shelves: signed
I won this book from Marty himself from a contest here on Goodreads. Thank-you, Marty! :)

This was a pretty good book. At first I wasn’t sure how I would like it, but it didn’t take much reading to get into it. The sixth chapter(Pages 23-25) is when I really started to get into it.

There was quite a lot of unexpected twist and turns. It had me thinking of a few different possibilities. And then just when I thought the story line was going to be predictable, Beaudet, hit me with an even bigger sur
Sharon
Dec 19, 2011 rated it really liked it
Shelves: e-books
"Losing Addison" is a psychological suspense novella. It was a quick evening's read, and one I enjoyed very much.

Lester McCubbin, the narrator, awakes in a hospital. His head is bandaged, and he has a cast on his leg. He keeps asking the doctors about his twin brother, Addison, with whom he had gone on a lengthy car trip. They must have been in accident, he decides, but no one will tell him where his brother might be.

As the action unfolds, we learn about the differences between Lester and Addiso
Glenda Christianson
May 15, 2011 rated it really liked it
I owe Marty Beaudet an apology! This slim little book got lost in the "to read pile" and I came across it as I was trying to organize. I have had this book for some time. Sorry for the delay in the review, Marty!

Losing Addison is a wonderful novella. It is well written and a fast read. I finished it in a few hours, which was good. Had it been any longer, I would not have done anything else until I finished it!

This is a psychological thriller. It has some surprises along the way. Some that you mi
Darcia Helle
This is a powerful piece of psychological suspense. The characters are vivid. The plot moves at a fast pace, with an original storyline and great twists. I was sucked into this fictional world and felt like I was living the story right alongside the characters. Loved it!
Melissa
May 30, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed this read mostly because of the straightforward, yet still complex, storyline. There are unexpected and eerie plot twists, while still being a believable tale. I would definitely recommend this book!
Kyla Gergely
Apr 11, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: firstreads, own
This book has a crazy twist! Even the ending is twisted. Wonderful read though, and I love that Marty Beaudet wrote in the front of the book for me. It gives it a special touch!
Christy
May 05, 2011 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2011, novella, kindle
Spoiler Alert: this was well-written but anyone who recognizes the name Aaron Stampler or Tyler Durden is going to figure out the twist pretty easily.
Marty Beaudet
Apr 07, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Jktchorne
Apr 13, 2011
Shirley
Apr 13, 2011
Goodreads "counters" 1 4 Apr 17, 2011 08:26AM
Marty Beaudet has worked in the communications field for 29 years, as an actor, writer, photographer, graphic designer, content creator, editor, journalist, novelist, screenwriter, and filmmaker. His current focus is on narrative fiction, in print and on film.

He is the author of three books, "By A Thread," "Losing Addison," and "Senseless Confidential" (writing as Martin Bannon), and he is the fo