Start by marking “Oresama Teacher, Vol. 4” as Want to Read:
Oresama Teacher, Vol. 4

Oresama Teacher, Vol. 4 (Oresama Teacher #4)

4.22  ·  Rating details ·  743 Ratings  ·  16 Reviews
Can she clean up her act and still kick some butt?!

Reads R to L (Japanese Style), for audiences T
Published September 6th 2011 by VIZ Media LLC (first published February 19th 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Oresama Teacher, Vol. 4, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Oresama Teacher, Vol. 4

Laiba Saif
Aug 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
Wow! This volume was filled with plots and great character development.
Dani - Perspective of a Writer
description
Check out more manga and graphic novel reviews @ Perspective of a Writer...

Mafuyu is away at boarding school to clean up her thugish ways and runs into the man who influenced her, who is now a teacher, Takaomi Saeki. She has finally made her first friend, Hayasaka, a rather dense thug. Together they are the Public Morals Club!

I love the odd relationship between Mafuyu and Takaomi. With Takaomi gone a lot of this volume it wasn't as fun, though the moments he had were hilarious. Love the boys lov
Megan M
Jul 21, 2012 rated it really liked it
If you're looking for something totally random, but a lot of fun with just a hint of a sexy side, Oresama Teacher is it. Mafuyu, a former delinquent on the path to recovery, is recruited by her teacher (and childhood friend) Takaomi to help him win an extend bet with the school principal. In this volume, it means dressing up like a boy and taking down another club on campus and all this while training her friend Hayasaka how to fight with a little more finesse. I have a huge crush on Takaomi and ...more
Rahmah
Mar 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Seandainya Natsuo beneran ada fufufufu (〃▽〃). Seandainya Mafuyu itu laki-laki *bakal jadi bromance ini komik*.

Hayasaka tuh yang beneran polos banget ya. Berandalan, tapi kayak begitu hahaha (^o^). Terus pas scene Maizono mau ketemu Mafuyu, tapi akhirnya malah ketemu Banchou dan Hayasaka juga bikin ngakak. Main janken pertama kalinya buat Hayasaka *penasaran sama keluarganya dia* sampai berkelahi *tetap aja nggak jauh-jauh dari perkelahian* (∩_∩).
Sandy
Mar 05, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: manga
This volume kinda dragged on... the only love interest I'm rooting for is the super cute banchou guy (forget his name) but he rarely shows up in the manga.I can't get myself to like the sleazy, creepy teacher.
Mello ❣ Illium ✮Harry✮ ☀Myrnin☀ Torin Ichimaru
Synopsis:

Troublemaking student council chairman Hanabusa thinks the best way to solve the problem of two similar clubs at school is to have them fight to the death! Actually, the losers just have to disband their club. But a silly club rivalry quickly gets out of hand when Mafuyu is kidnapped by the enemy!

My Thoughts:

Right away, Miyabi sics the Yojimbo club on Mafuyu and Hayasaka. When Takaomi tells them about it, Mafuyu as Natsuo and Hayasaka research the Yojimbo club and discover that they nev
Rach
Sep 05, 2012 rated it liked it
Shelves: manga
This volume had a bunch of differe t storylines going on. Ultimately, we got to know some I'd the characters better, but I'm kinda sad there was a huge chunk where we didn't see Mufuyu at all.

The first section had the student president Miyabi setting up Mafuyu and Hayasaka for a major fight with another club. Mafuyu ges under cover as the male Natsuo in order to be able to fight, and tries to teach Hayasaka some actual fighting techniques. In the end, Mayufu figures out that she can't just prote
Beckiezra
Dec 10, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: comics-manga
It's been a few weeks since I read the first three volumes so it took me a bit to figure out what was going on sometimes because I'd forgotten what people looked like and such and there was no into page with the characters and story so far. The art is beautiful as always, but the gender bending of Mafuyu/Natsuo makes her look more like a boy than a girl even when she's not pretending. I was happy to see more stunningly naive Hayasaka and all his lovely smiles. I was surprised how happy I was to ...more
Judy (Geeky Reading)
May 22, 2011 rated it really liked it
Shelves: own
3.5/5
I really enjoyed this volume. Probably more than the last one. It took me a while to actually pick it up and start reading it, and I don't know why, because I should have known that I would enjoy it. And I like Tsubaki's humor, so I don't know if I think it's better because it's been a while since I read the last one, but I found this volume really funny.
So, the first four chapter of the book, focus on the public morals club and the yojimbo club, who both do pretty much the same thing, figh
Penny
Jan 23, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga-read, manga
Mafuyu is a yanki girl who is Bachou at her school. She gets expelled and is forced to go to another school by her mother. Now she wants to lead a normal life as an ordinary school girl and now is her chance.

Soon she finds out that her homeroom teacher is her childhood friend and he needs her help. Forced to choose between being an ordinary girl or being a yanki what do you think she will choose?
Nidah (SleepDreamWrite)
Interesting, weird, but interesting. Good volume.
Naheed
Jun 23, 2013 rated it it was amazing
OMG WHY DOES THIS COVER LOOK SO YAOI- I love oresama teacher- it's so funny
Swiftsea
Feb 25, 2012 rated it liked it
Shelves: manga
She [Mifuku- from my memory, her name is something like that] looks so good as a guy.
Is it just me or are most of the characters very stupid?
Hachton
Feb 25, 2013 rated it really liked it
i told her not to look back aND JUST CLOSE THE DOOR BUT NOOOO ASK HIM TO TEA
Lauri
Aug 29, 2016 rated it really liked it
The reason I did not give this one 5 stars was because for the majority of the volume Takaomi was MIA, but I really love their scenes
Fatima Alqassab
Elenita
Dec 11, 2013
Ashley Clark
Jul 11, 2011
  • 1/2 王子 4 (1/2 Prince, #4)
  • Tokyo Crazy Paradise, Vol. 18
  • Love Monster, Vol. 7 (Love Monster, #7)
  • Love so Life, Vol. 6 (Love so Life, #6)