Start by marking “Sakura Hime: The Legend of Princess Sakura, Vol. 3” as Want to Read:
Sakura Hime: The Legend of Princess Sakura, Vol. 3

Sakura Hime: The Legend of Princess Sakura, Vol. 3 (Sakura Hime Kaden #3)

4.22  ·  Rating details ·  944 Ratings  ·  23 Reviews
Sakura, still grieving Oumi’s death, must fight the powerful youko of Uji. But she finds herself no match for the demon’s poisonous vapor. It’s time for Kohaku and Hayate—with a little help from the full moon—to step in.
Published August 2nd 2011 by VIZ Media LLC (first published November 13th 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Sakura Hime, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sakura Hime

Kleinerrotfuchs
Apr 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Es wird echt immer besser. Ja es kommen immer mehr Personen dazu, aber es wird trotzdem nicht unübersichtlich. Sehr gut <3
Marina
Nov 25, 2014 rated it really liked it
I give this 4 stars. Lovely illustrations. I feel sorry for Sakura who gets kidnapped.Sigh.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Spoiler
Note to Self:Heian Era
Princess Sakura(14yo,sis,Princess Kaguya's(moon princess)granddaughter,orphan,immortal(mixed blood),pal)+Prince Oura(Aoba,17yo,betrothed,nephew,transforms to wolf,pal2),Fujimurasaki(Togu(next emperor),uncle),Asagiri(mononoke(spirit),mini,snow spirit,blood cursed,companion pal)
Dani - Perspective of a Writer
I'm not sure I like how caught up in politics Aoba is. He seems to allow his political desires to effect how he treats Sakura and I'm just not a fan of that. The togu plays important role in helping these two as a couple and I'm loving Enju and Kai and how they are interfering and influencing the situation.

The side characters really are stellar in this and despite not being a total fan of the political side of the story am liking the back history we are being shown as we learn more about Sakura'
Mello ❣ Illium ✮Harry✮ ☀Myrnin☀ Torin Ichimaru
Synopsis:

My Thoughts:

Things take a bit of a turn here. Sakura isn't the only one from the moon around. At least she and Aoba are honest about their feelings now, but it seems even that was just a manipulation. Aoba doesn't seem to know anything about it, but Fujimurasaki does. Wh
Hikari
Jan 17, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Der dritte Band der Reihe von Arina Tanemura schließt ebenso wie der Vorgänger nahtlos mittem im Geschehen an der Geschichte an.
Die Spannung beim Lesen wird erhöht und das Tempo der Erzählung gesteigert. Das ist ganz gut, da es sich sonst zu sehr ziehen würde. Auch merkt man bei unserer Protagonistin die ersten Charakterentwicklungen und das ist gut zu sehen.

Die Hintergründe zum Geschehen werden nach und nach enthüllt, wobei noch vieles im Verborgenen bleibt. Es gibt ja auch noch ein paar Bände
Sarah Hayes
May 23, 2012 rated it liked it
Shelves: manga-lns-misc
More of a 3.5 than a 3, but not enough to round it up. It feels like Sakura Hime is finally finding is footing plotwise. It helps that we've dealt a huge character revelation that gives the series some serious depth, although some might see it as out of nowhere (and it pretty much was). Although one thing I'd ask is that we as readers see more of Sakura as this strong, independent, confident woman instead of other characters telling us she is. Also, less contrived romantic obstacles - but knowin ...more
Sara
Read in: January 2013, June 2013

The main arc of this series begins in this volume. We meet Enju and he quickly becomes our villain. However, by the end of this volume, we find out who he really is and how he became insane. This is where the story really takes off and we meet even more opponents that will challenge our favorite characters. At the end of this volume, Enju and Sakura fly away to the moon. When I first read this volume, I had given it 3 stars, but I'm upping it to 4.
Miss Ryoko
Dec 08, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: manga, library-book
This volume was super boring up until the last chapter! I already had figured out this twist before it was presented, but even so, I still got a little excited about it!

Now I am really pumped to see what happens next! I hope it keeps getting more intense and less lovey... this volume was too full of lovey dovey BS (I get it, it's a shojo... but there was a lot more depth to it the first two volumes)
Luke Reynolds
Aug 22, 2015 rated it really liked it
Actual rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars

There was one big plot twist this volume (view spoiler), so we pretty much just have a central romance and a one-sided love triangle.

I'm definitely enjoying this series so far.
Audrey D
Jun 18, 2013 rated it liked it
I think this is the volume where the story really begins. The story is starting to become more focused and less "Here's one problem lets fix it,here's another problem lets fix it!!" and more "this is what we have to do".
JiixBooks (AlyBlack)
Sep 19, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga, 2016
Enjoyed this one as well LOOOVE the plot twist so much. I mean I was expecting it but the backstory of this character(!!) only thinking about it makes me tear up my precious little child
This one was cheesy in some parts but gladly was saved by Tanemuras awesome comic relief!
Victoria Newman
Sep 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Is a great book to read
Destinie
Jun 21, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Awesome!
Rashelle
Feb 16, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I FREAKING LOVE MANGA AND ANIME. 'NUFF SAID.
Eden
Aug 01, 2015 rated it really liked it
Maia
Mar 25, 2014 rated it liked it
Conflict. Confusion. Discoveries. Stuff! Is what I have to say.
Donna
Feb 11, 2013 rated it it was amazing
great read
Heffa
Dec 16, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: 12+
Zusammenfassung:
Eine spannende Wende der Geschichte, die einen mit einem riesigen Cliffhangar zurücklässt. Humorvoll und leidenschaftlich, wie eh und je. Top!

Mehr dazu: http://goo.gl/mxAdW
Kereesa
Finally the Tanemura stuff is starting. Bring on the heartbreak, I'm ready.

Well okay I'm not really.

4/5
Chiara
Nov 22, 2012 rated it liked it
Shelves: manga
I feel that this series is betting better with each volume. I look forward to reading more.
Loonie
Karissa Brittenburg
Oct 21, 2014
Amanda
Mar 10, 2013
  • Arisa, Vol. 03 (Arisa, #3)
  • Codename: Sailor V: Deluxe Edition, #2 (Codename: Sailor V Deluxe, #2)
  • Kamisama Kiss, Vol. 13
  • Dawn of the Arcana, Vol.10 (Dawn of the Arcana, #10)
  • Yurara, Vol.2
  • Library Wars: Love & War, Vol. 4 (Library Wars: Love &  War, #4)
  • Are You Alice? 2
  • Rosario+Vampire: Season II, Vol. 7 (Rosario+Vampire: Season II, #7)
Name in Japanese: 種村有菜 (Tanemura Arina)
Western Zodiac: Pisces

Arina Tanemura was born on March 12, 1978. She's the author of Full Moon O Sagashite, Time Stranger Kyoko, Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne, The Gentlemen's Alliance Cross, Sakura Hime Kaden, and more.

Her favorite hobby is Karaoke. One song that she sings is Smile, originally by Myco. She has two cats, named Riku and Kai. She has one elder and one
More about Arina Tanemura...

Sakura Hime Kaden (1 - 10 of 12 books)
  • Sakura Hime: The Legend of Princess Sakura, Vol. 1