Start by marking “Revelations Of The New Lemuria (Telos, Vol. 1)” as Want to Read:
Revelations Of The New Lemuria (Telos, Vol. 1)

Revelations Of The New Lemuria (Telos, Vol. 1)

4.36  ·  Rating details ·  75 Ratings  ·  6 Reviews
Telos, channeled spiritual messages from the Earth's Interior. Timely and fascinating messages from the people of the ancient civilization of Lemuria, living in the fifth dimensional city of Telos beneath Mount Shasta, CA.

Telos is an ancient Lemurian City of Light that is real and still exists to this day in the physical realm, underneath Mount Shasta. Re-acquaint yoursel

Published (first published 2003)

To ask other readers questions about Revelations Of The New Lemuria, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Revelations Of The New Lemuria

François Lamontagne
Jan 06, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: spirituality
The Telos serie starts strong with the first volume. This book contains several very strong messages that will make your personal "Truth sensor" ring more than once.

Even if you are not open to channeling and you don't believe in this form of communication, you might enjoy this book for the universal wisdom it contains.

These books had a profound effect on me and I'm reading all of them for the second time. Seems like I'm enjoying them even more this time.
Tumchenmamentumlein
Nov 23, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Recommended to Tumchenmamentumlein by: Sophie
Shelves: lemuria, spiritual
Telos talks about a new world free of pollution, racism, corruption of nature, it speaks to us of peace with God and every living thing here on Earth and in the Universe.
The new world of Lemuria is a world that uses sunlight to grow plants, vegetables, fruits without harmful products.
It is a world in which animals are vegetarians, a world in which our body is less dense, dominated by emotions and not materials things.
This book is about reincarnation. It is said that the harmony of the heart of a
Oct 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
After visiting Mt. Shasta, California, I became steeped in the mythos of the mountain. The Telos volumes are must-reads for anyone on a journey to the 5th Dimension.
Francesca
Oct 11, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This book honestly made me cry, because I felt the truth resonate deep within my soul
Angela Coulter
Beautifully done... read this after my return from an amazing trip to Mount Shasta, and there was quite a bit of "connecting the dots" in this book for me, with many of the visions I've had over the past several years.

There were parts with a little disparity from some of the information I've seen... but such happens with channelings... the channeling ALWAYS has some filter of the person bringing through the information.

Overall, excellent!
Jeyaprakash Jeyaprakash
Dec 08, 2013 rated it it was amazing
A wonderful book! Thanks to Lemurian brothers and sisters!
Todd Borandi
Jul 16, 2012
Greg
Oct 18, 2009
Mandy
rated it did not like it
Dec 06, 2013