Start by marking “Ayahku (Bukan) Pembohong” as Want to Read:
Ayahku (Bukan) Pembohong

Ayahku (Bukan) Pembohong

Kapan terakhir kali kita memeluk ayah kita? Menatap wajahnya, lantas bilang kita sungguh sayang padanya? Kapan terakhir kali kita bercakap ringan, tertawa gelak, bercengkerama, lantas menyentuh lembut tangannya, bilang kita sungguh bangga padanya?

Inilah kisah tentang seorang anak yang dibesarkan dengan dongeng-dongeng kesederhanaan hidup. Kesederhanaan yang justru membuat
Published April 2011 by Gramedia Pustaka Utama

To ask other readers questions about Ayahku (Bukan) Pembohong, please sign up.
Dewi Maksudnya baca di sini ya?
Maksudnya baca di sini ya?
Nggak bisa Gisellha, ini cuma page untuk deskripsi buku, rating, review dari orang-orang yang sudah membacanya. Kalo mau baca harus beli bukunya dulu, atau minjem :D(less)

Start your review of Ayahku (Bukan) Pembohong
Amirul Adlil
May 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book tells a story about a kid and his father. The father has a unique way to educate his only child, by telling him his 'own' fairy tales-like adventure stories. As the result, the child grew up with what it takes to become a good person; he got patience, honesty, determination, and is living a humble life. He believed all the stories his father told were true, until an incident happens and makes him doubting the stories, and even his father.

This book has a slow and calm plot, so readers s
Dina
Jul 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Reading this book made me feel like Ayah is telling me the stories directly. Tere Liye has thought us how to not misunderstood our parents because just like any other child must've heard: every parents has their own unique way to teach their children. The problem is, our heart is not 'deep and pure' enough yet to understand the complexity of parenthood, and life in common. In the future, I would definitely recommend this to my children, to help them know that there is an imperfectly-perfect fict ...more
Rohayati ZaRa
Jan 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
A good book for a son/daughter. Appreciate your dad/mom before they are gone from your life so that you wont feel regret. Dont feel anger toward your parents n thanks for what they have done the best that they could to raise your today.
Dyah
Mar 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I really love how the writer deliver the messages to us through this book. It is easy to understand what the writer messages and it is an enjoyable novel. Furthermore, I also get some tips about parenting
Violet
Sep 04, 2020 rated it really liked it
Quite the depressing read. Somehow I felt sorry for the father but I can understand the protagonist's reason for not believing his father's tales anymore. When you're an adult, everything has to makes sense, it is the postulate of society.
Laila Nahdiya
Sep 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
that's good book for family and new family.
Novita Eka
Dec 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
this book is very good. I can stop to read it from page 1
Wilma Monica
Apr 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017
Victoria Sayogo
May 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
good
Rakha Putra
Nov 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
this is best book for teenager
Hisyam Hartaman
Feb 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
makes me cry
Septy Ayuun
Mar 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Good
Leni Istiqomah
Nov 01, 2020 rated it really liked it
The best of book
Lia
Aug 28, 2013 rated it liked it
What I found one of the differences between east and western stories that the eastern authors like to crammed and imparted as much as wisdom of life as they can - sometimes can feel too condescending almost choked their readers with no room of escapism. This one is no different. It's my first introduction with the author recommended by someone during my short visit to Indonesia. It's a good story though not believable. How could someone so intrigued with the truth of his father's fairytale yet n ...more
Sylvia
Oct 21, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: gak_kelar
I didn't finish the book. Sorry... I keep waiting and waiting to find out whether the dad was lying or not. While the boy (now a grown up man and married) thinks that his father told lies through his stories, the father (now a grandfather) keeps on telling the same stories to his grandchildren.

I read until half book, and still couldn't find out whether the man's thinking of his father being a liar is true or false. I should have known from the title that the father is not a liar. But how did the
Dany Setyawan
Jun 28, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I think the story of this book " Ayahku bukan Pembohong " have many realize story in our life especially for me. I really enjoy this story, begin from a boy who got many amazing story from his father, about amazing football player, suku pengusasa angin until apel mas, all of it is amazing. I feel, I would like to read this book again. When I stop read the book because there are some problem, and I continue read again, feeling in my mind always say " let's coming ! read again ! read again ! I don ...more
Nur Khamdah
Oct 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
It must b great to have a father like Ayah in this novel. He has great stories in live to b shared to his son n grandkids, also very good at story telling till the kids wonder if his stories r real. From all his stories which r all wonderful, the last one about Sufi Lake is the most powerful, that's y it's put at the last. Very inspiring, a must read, especially for parents also a happiness seeker.
Mohammad Iqbal Rizki Pratama
Oct 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The story took us to dive inside the life of a child whom was grown with stories of amazing tales of his father. Despite the stories told are true or false, the moral value and educational lesson are taught. I ran to phone my dad as i reach the last paragraph.
Cindy
Apr 17, 2011 rated it it was ok
Opiezip
Jun 05, 2011 rated it really liked it
another good book from tere liye..really really like it! ^_^
Adham Fusama
Aug 05, 2011 rated it really liked it
Insipring story as usual. Bravo Tere Liye
Lisma Wati
Sep 06, 2011 rated it really liked it
made me more loving my daddy!!
Desi Imbiri
Dec 01, 2011 rated it it was amazing
this book is really amazing....
Keke
Apr 18, 2012 rated it it was ok
the last chapter is not so good enough, the story is quite like "big fish" but different. i always like how tere liye put his reader into his imagination. the word he choosen, it's beautiful.
Ririn Elfrida
Inspirative.
Love this.
Pawestri Azmi Hanifah
because there's secret that shouldn't to say, just because of awesome reason..
« previous 1 3 next »

• Rantau 1 Muara
  • Perahu Kertas
  • Bumi Cinta
Author from Indonesia.

"Jangan mau jadi kritikus buku, tapi TIDAK pernah menulis buku."

"1000 komentar yang kita buat di dunia maya, tidak akan membuat kita naik pangkat menjadi penulis buku. Mulailah menulis buku, jangan habiskan waktu jadi komentator, mulailah jadi pelaku."

News & Interviews

“Hidup harus terus berlanjut,tidak peduli seberapa menyakitkan atau membahagiakan, biar waktu yg menjadi obat” 306 likes
“Dengan kesederhanaan hidup bukan berati tidak ada kebahagian, kebahagian ada pada seberapa besar keberartian hidup kita untuk hidup orang lain dan sekitar, yap seberapa besar kita menginspirasi mereka. Kebahagian ada pada hati yang bersih, lapang dan bersyukur dalam setiap penerimaan...:)” 101 likes