Start by marking “Paranormal Pleasures: Ten Tales of Supernatural Seduction” as Want to Read:
Paranormal Pleasures: Ten Tales of Supernatural Seduction

Paranormal Pleasures: Ten Tales of Supernatural Seduction

Ten tantalizing, erotic tales of vampires, witches and demons grace the pages of this short story collection by Roxanne Rhoads. Step into the darkness and let these tales tempt and tease to satisfy your paranormal cravings. Eight of Roxanne Rhoads' previous eBook publications appear in this collection, along with two brand new, never before published tales of supernatural ...more
Published April 15th 2011 by Bewitching Books

To ask other readers questions about Paranormal Pleasures, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Paranormal Pleasures

Laurie
Paranormal Pleasures is an eclectic collection of erotic paranormal romance short stories written by Roxanne Rhoads that I thoroughly enjoyed reading. I kept the book close over a period of about seven days and read a story or two almost every day. I especially liked that I could distract myself for five or ten minutes at a time – refreshing little breaks during otherwise rather mundane days.

This ten-story anthology is brimming with exquisitely explicit sexual liaisons that always involve at le
Ronda  Tutt
Scorching HOT! What a fantastic read!

By combining all the short erotic tales into one book, the outcome has turned it into one scorching hot read; I mean get out the ice cubes or take a cold shower. My sexual mind sensory circuits went into sensory overload. I definitely will be reading more of this authors work.

A LAST GOODBYE – 5 STARS (F-F-M, Ménage - Fangfuckintabulous)

OVER KILL – 5 STARS (Stabbed Vampire boyfriend 6 times – absolutely loved it F-F-M, Ménage)

WITCH IN THE MIDDLE – 5 STARS (My
Kelly
May 24, 2011 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Fans of paranormal erotica
Recommended to Kelly by: Roxanne Rhoads
I had a lot of fun reading this collection of erotic short stories. Roxanne Rhodes pulls together a delicious, delightful and sometimes devious anthology of paranormal encounters that range from vampires to demons to witches to ghosts and from one on one encounters to multiple partners. Pick your poison because there is something here for everyone!

See my full review here: http://secretsofabooklover.blogspot.c...
Dannielle
Very hot! A mixture of everything. Some menage, even girl on girl. You get a little bit of a story between all the sex in all the stories, but it is pretty much pure sex. Not a bad thing when it is this hot!
Colette
May 14, 2011 rated it liked it
Each story just got hotter. Review to come.
Wenj
Apr 27, 2011 rated it liked it
Shelves: for-review, read-2011
Review provided by Black Lagoon Reviews:

Paranormal Pleasures by Roxanne Rhoads is a erotic collection of wicked supernatural tidbits that will have your blood boiling. In a world where nothing is taboo, this anthology has a little something for everyone and is definitely not for the faint of heart!

Since all of these nibbles are so small it seems impossible to actually rate and review them properly thus I will do it as a whole. They are all well written with some being a bit more stiff --no pun i
Katrina
May 23, 2011 rated it it was amazing
If your after some Paranormal Pleasures, this e read filled with ten sexy and sensual and erotic reads is for you.. Heat factor in most is definetly scorching. Ten stories, all involving different storylines and characters, Im sure will douse your Erotic curiousity for both parnanormal aspects and Seduction at its finest. Filled with sensual, lusty, sex scenes that will not only knock your panties off but the characters.

Vampires, witches, vampire hunters,succubus,demons and ghosts, a parnormal
Jody
Jun 20, 2011 rated it really liked it
The darkness of night brings forth the heat in this collection of 8 previously released and 2 newly written stories featuring the steamy side of life. From witches to demons to vampires, the heat is on and no one is safe from its power.

This is an anthology that is a very sexy and scorching read perfect for a blazing summer day, or a cold winter's night. The vast array of paranormal creatures add to the intensity of each story and put a unique spin to each interlude. The groupings of lovers in ea
Julie
Sep 22, 2011 rated it it was amazing
The ten stories in this book were Scorching HOT, the detail was fantastic, The characters in each short story, were detailed early in each story, you knew them, felt like you had known them a while, just wish the stories were not so short, would love to read how some of them turned out in the end of the complete story, Would definitely recommend this book to all ladies and maybe some men, (could use use moves from the book lol) x
Kyanara Night
Jun 16, 2011 rated it really liked it
I'm finished with Paranormal Pleasures: You can read my review by clicking on the link below. http://lacedlittlemuffin.blogspot.com...
Also you can read an interview I had with the author of this book bij clicking here.
Heather
Aug 22, 2011 rated it it was amazing
10 very hot stories that you definitely want to check out. You want be able to stop reading and it will leave you wanting more.
Madison Sevier
Jan 24, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: 18 and over
Recommended to Madison by: Night Owl Reviews
The HOTTEST paranormal book I have read in quite awhile! Love vampires, witches and all things supernatural? You NEED this book!!
Annabel
Apr 24, 2011 rated it it was amazing
You can read my review on my blog

Al
Aug 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Paranormal romance? Yes. Very warm? Yes - some very erotic scenes within nice romantic stores. Nice characters, well constructed and believable worlds characters move in combine to make very readable stories.
Laura Greenwood
Dec 16, 2013 rated it really liked it
Review forthcoming on http://a-reader-lives-a-thousand-live...

I received a copy of Paranormal Pleasures by being a tour host for Bewitching Blog Tours.

Paranormal Pleasures is a selection of ten paranormal erotica stories revolving around the world of demons, witches, vampires and ghosts (not to forget other paranormal beings!) Warning though, this book contains frequent scenes of a sexual nature.

Link to Goodreads
Link to amazon

After reading the first couple of stories I was feeling a bit disappoi
Katrina
May 31, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Megan Riverina Romantics/Meggerfly
I won this from http://secretsofabooklover.blogspot.com/ I stalked Roxanne's blog tour and it paid off!
Jedidiah Jasmine
rated it did not like it
Dec 18, 2015
« previous 1 3 next »

• In The Neon
  • Eternal Hearts (A Darkness Within, #2)
  • The Golden Apple of Discord (The Discord Trilogy, #1)
  • Hunger
  • Mind Games (Cassie Scot #3)
  • Embraced by Blood (Sweetblood, #2)
  • The Last Rising (Curse of the Phoenix, #1)
  • Club Nexus (Ivy Granger, #2.5)
  • Elegantly Undead (Coffin Girls, #1)
  • Nightwolves on the Prowl (The Nightwolves #2)
  • Night Journey
  • The Newstead Project
  • Blood Lust (Blood Series, #3)
  • The Gift of Illusion
  • Famous Last Words
  • Stealing Breath (Stealing Breath, #1)
  • River of Bones
  • Soul Search

Roxanne Rhoads is an author, book publicist, mixed media crafter, and lover of all things spooky.

Roxanne is the owner of Bewitching Book Tours, a virtual book tour and social media marketing company, she operates Fang-tastic Books, a book blog dedicated to paranormal and urban fantasy books, and she runs the blog, A Bewitching Guide to All Things Halloween, which is dedicated to everything Hallowe