Start by marking “At His Beck and Call” as Want to Read:
At His Beck and Call

At His Beck and Call

3.34  ·  Rating details ·  53 Ratings  ·  7 Reviews
Mason Stratton was well known in his circles as a risk taker, with his devil may care attitude. Kenneth Moretti just lost his father and his family counted on him to save the family business. But he has to deal with the cavalier Stratton. Stratton has an idea to remove the family burden. It was a simple plan, Kenneth could work it off, in bed.
Published February 2011 by Sitting Bull Publishing

To ask other readers questions about At His Beck and Call, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about At His Beck and Call

Nile Princess
I read the premise and said, 'Oh no, not another 'pay off the family debt in exchange for sex' storyline, but hey it's raining and I was bored. Surprisingly, I really enjoyed this book. The writing is fluid, the story is well paced and there are little twists and turns to keep the book intersting. Plus, the guys are hot! It's always a bonus when authors keep both men 'male', and this author definitely did. No sappy corny dialogue for these guys! Kenny was a refreshingly self-assured character, a ...more
I feel like this reminds me of some yaoi thing I read...or some not-yaoi...
Tokyo Crazy Paradise?

It was actually kind of okay - the writing was awk, but it wasn't too horrible - until this:
"The Rocky Mountains called, maybe he'd go skiing, he had a condo in Vail in the foothills."
O_o is that a triple comma splice?
And it goes downhill from there.

"Obviously, Moretti was mixed race like Obama."
*blink. blink*
Am I the only one who finds this statement ludicrous (for whatever reason)?

Also, wtf.
"'I'm Ke
May 21, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 00-lgbtq-read
Ok...loved both MC...the interaction between the 2 was great!!! What wasn't great was trying to figure out which words to add or take out of the sentence to make it understandable!!! Over all enjoyed it...although it was a tad short...I think all the important facts were covered!!! Would read more by this author if I came across any...not sure I would go looking for one though!
Sep 25, 2011 rated it it was ok
More like 2.5, but this story and its premise made me squirm and not in a good way. I do like how the two MCs ended up, but some of the storyline, especially the embezzling lawyer bit, had me wanting to chuck the book as far as I could.
Jan 02, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: m-m-romance
I really liked this story, although I wish it would have been a little longer. The guys were really hot.
Jul 24, 2013 rated it it was amazing
A very entertaining story. Sexy characters, a unique story with some unexpected twists and very hot sex! Well worth the time and money.
Rachel Emily
So-so for me...had a hard time getting into the characters.
May 15, 2014