Start by marking “What's On The Other Side Of The Rainbow? (The Secret Of The Golden Mirror)” as Want to Read:
What's On The Other Side Of The Rainbow? (The Secret Of The Golden Mirror)

What's On The Other Side Of The Rainbow? (The Secret Of The Golden Mirror)

3.67  ·  Rating details ·  6 Ratings  ·  2 Reviews
This children's book is about feelings and what they are FOR. "Mr. Positively the Rainbow Cloud" ( beautifully illustrated by wonderful artist Omra Jo Fochtman) is a gentle friend that helps guide and help children understand their feelings. His colorful doors with faces show the expressions of love, anger, shy, friendship, joy, fear, sad and laughter. This book helps chil ...more
"9 x 12" Hardcover , 38 pages
Published February 14th 2006 by Harmony Soup Inc.

To ask other readers questions about What's On The Other Side Of The Rainbow?, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about What's On The Other Side Of The Rainbow?

K.S.R.
Aug 20, 2008 marked it as to-read
This sounds like an absolutely wonderful book for children. The website has excerpts from the book that are beautiful, and I think every child should be read to from this book. When I read that a young boy broke open his piggy bank so that he could buy his own copy, that really impressed me.
Michelle Culp
Aug 19, 2013 rated it it was amazing
A fantastic children's book that truly holds a mirror for children to see and understand their emotions! I adore the character Mr. Positively and the beautiful illustrations!
RJ McGill
Jul 22, 2007
Olivia Stevenson
Dec 28, 2016
Shehnaz
Apr 05, 2013
Carla
Aug 05, 2008 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Rachel
rated it did not like it
Oct 14, 2013
Jkracoff Yahoo.com
May 15, 2014
Didi Anandashivanii
Sep 19, 2014
Hello My Friends, you can buy and download my book on KINDLE.

Thank you...:-)

"To inspire children is my goal. To have them see themselves as brilliant, golden potential in this world.

I want them to understand that real unconditional love will never hurt them. It is a safe place to be.

I want them to know that anger in and of it self is not harmful. Only when we lash out and hurt another is when a
More about Carla Jo Masterson...