Start by marking “Sierra Jensen Collection, Vol. 2 (Sierra Jensen, #4-6)” as Want to Read:
Sierra Jensen Collection, Vol. 2 (Sierra Jensen, #4-6)

Sierra Jensen Collection, Vol. 2 (Sierra Jensen #4-6)

4.33  ·  Rating details ·  1,218 Ratings  ·  25 Reviews
Happenstance...or God's Great Plan? She's the bold, free-spirited type. She's cute, she's fun, and she's following God. She's Sierra Jensen, Christy Miller's good friend, ready for her junior year of high school! All twelve books in the popular Sierra Jensen series come together in four volumes to reveal the ups and downs of Sierra's incredible God-led journey! Volume Two: ...more
Published June 1st 2006 by Multnomah Publishers

To ask other readers questions about Sierra Jensen Collection, Vol. 2, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sierra Jensen Collection, Vol. 2

Abigael Suarez
Apr 20, 2011 rated it liked it
Great for young teenagers to read, especially if you want them to understand why they should wait till marriage to have sex.
Halee
Such a great story about purity, Christianity, being a light, patience, etc.

My personality is exacty like Sierra's!!!! We have almost everything in common.

I cannot wait to read the next one!
brooklynnnne
May 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
1. Close Your Eyes
I really enjoyed this fourth novel in the Sierra Jensen series. I felt that it was entertaining, thought provoking, and it really held my attention throughout.

In the beginning of the novel, I felt the tension continued to be apparent between Tawni and Sierra. It seems like there is a lot of unresolved emotions that are there but haven't come to the surface yet. However, with that being said, nearing the end of the novel I felt like Sierra and Tawni's relationship did get closer
Abby
Dec 08, 2010 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Christy Miller fans
Shelves: series, young-adult
4.5 Stars
A remarkable companion series to the Christy Miller series. I really enjoyed the characters honesty and depth. Also, some of the characters overlapped from the CM series. Sierra Jensen figures out that Christ's plan for her life is ultimate above any of her own wishes and desires. She learns to be true to herself and not give in to temptations. I really liked this book! (Although you should read Vol 1 first to fully understand and appreciate this story .)
Rachel
Jan 04, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: favorites
Spunky individualist Sierra Jensen is such an awesome character.In these first three books about her,she grows in her faith and learns to make new friends and adjust to new situations.They're well written, entertaining, and insightful--totally appropriate for older kids and teens.
Sep 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: good-books
The theme of purity was so nice. I really enjoyed Doug and Tracy's relationship and wedding. My plan is to save everything till my wedding day too and it is so great to read books that encourage that kind of commitment.
mallory
Oct 31, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
my reaction to just about everything in this book was, "AHHHHHHHHHHH."
i love Sierra's world SO MUCH, and i also love that you get to see a glimpse into Christy and all of the other Forever Friends' lives too. and the fact that Sierra continuously prays for Paul makes me so happy.
Becca
Aug 18, 2013 rated it really liked it
Life lessons and a lil bit of romance for the heart, touching.
Shea
Oct 09, 2008 rated it it was amazing
Love this series.
Katie
Jun 13, 2016 rated it liked it
Sierra Jensen and her mind are completely different from everyone else. I really enjoyed this book.
Hannah Shaw
Getting to the end?
Jul 12, 2011 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
mhm!!!! loved it!!!!
Kayla Rose
I learn more and more from Sierra Jensen every time I turn a page.
Sierra
Jan 12, 2009 rated it really liked it
I loved this book! It is perfect for teen and preteen girls.
Danae
Oct 15, 2009 rated it it was amazing
best series eva!
Anna
Dec 24, 2008 added it
reading these books taught me so much about infatuations, love, and growing up. this series is a must read for all christian girls, along with the christy miller series by the same author.
Tabitha
Sep 26, 2012 rated it really liked it

Great book!
Wilmi
Nov 06, 2015 rated it really liked it
A very good read. One of the few books on the market for teen girls.
Kristin
Chloe Cruz
Jan 09, 2014
Natalee Jensen
Dec 28, 2014
  • Mexico (Notes from a Spinning Planet, #3)
  • Holly's Heart, Collection 1: Best Friend, Worst Enemy/Secret Summer Dreams/Sealed with a Kiss/The Trouble with Weddings/California Crazy (Holly's Heart, #1-5)
  • I'm So Sure (The Charmed Life, #2)
  • The Tattooed Rats
  • It's All About Us (All About Us, #1)
  • Forgotten (Jennie McGrady Mysteries, #13)
  • Beautiful
  • Eager Star (Winnie the Horse Gentler, #2)
41954
ROBIN JONES GUNN is the much loved author of over 90 books with more than 5 million copies of her titles sold worldwide. Her Father Christmas books are a Hallmark Original movie. Her popular Christy Miller series now continues in Christy & Todd: The Married Years. Robin's novels and non-fiction works have received multiple awards and are a favorite with book clubs and study groups. Robin and h ...more
More about Robin Jones Gunn...

Sierra Jensen (1 - 10 of 12 books)
  • Only You, Sierra (Sierra Jensen, #1)
  • In Your Dreams (Sierra Jensen, #2)
  • Don't You Wish (Sierra Jensen, #3)
  • Close Your Eyes (Sierra Jensen, #4)
  • Without a Doubt (Sierra Jensen, #5)
  • With This Ring (Sierra Jensen, #6)
  • Open Your Heart (Sierra Jensen, #7)
  • Time Will Tell (Sierra Jensen, #8)
  • Now Picture This (Sierra Jensen, #9)
  • Hold on Tight (Sierra Jensen, #10)

“Sierra felt full of hope and confidence in God. She knew who she was. And she knew Whose she was.

Whatever mysterious plan God had for her life, it would be an interesting one. As Christy had said earlier, God writes a different story for each person. Sierra decided hers might not be a bestseller or even a thriller. It certainly wasn't a romance. But it was turning into a fine mystery. And she could live with that.”
17 likes