Start by marking “Forbidden Territory” as Want to Read:
Forbidden Territory

Forbidden Territory (Browning Sisters #1)

4.11  ·  Rating details ·  99 Ratings  ·  9 Reviews
""Help me!"" For Lily Browning, there was no escaping the visions that had haunted her all her life. And now a little girl's desperate cry for help had brought enigmatic, disturbingly masculine Lieutenant McBride to her door....

McBride didn't have time for psychics. He had a kidnapper to catch. But the honey-haired woman with the golden eyes seemed to see things no one els
Published June 1st 2006 by Harlequin Intrigue

To ask other readers questions about Forbidden Territory, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Forbidden Territory

Dakota
Jun 01, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
enjoyed this novel.
I think they should have not included the list of characters in the beginning because it felt like it gave me an inkling of whats going to happen
Jacqueline
One of the better Harlequin Intrigues that I've read. This one involved a woman who was a psychic who had visions of a kidnapped little girl, and of course the cop who does't believe in psychics. I liked the way the author set up how the psychic ability worked. It was well written. The plot made sense of course once you bought the psychic angle. The relationship happened in a rush but I'm okay with it because it's kind of a given in a short romantic suspense that it would have to move fast. Stil ...more
Silverana
Feb 12, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle
Great story. Lily has visions of people who need help, mostly children that are missing. McBride is investigating the case. They first meet when McBride goes out to question teachers at Abby’s (the girl that is missing) school. He becomes suspicious of Lily within a few minutes. I loved their back and forth dialogue. The questions and answers that McBride says to Lily because of his skepticism against her visions were pretty funny. They were attracted to each other very quickly. They know it wil ...more
Susan
Very good book that had me hooked from the first page. Lily has had visions all her life, usually of missing children. Now she's receiving cries for help from a little girl who has gone missing after her mother was murdered. One of the officers investigating is McBride. He has no trust in psychics having had a bad experience with one in his own tragic past. He can't deny that she seems to know things no one else does, but is she for real or is she part of the problem?

Lily hates the "gift" of ha
Kay
Jan 17, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: print
Stephanie Garza
So good.

I love this series. It's always a good read. And I've read this at least a dozen times since it came out years ago. Very good, gripping, edge of you seat can't wait to find out what's gonna happen next type stuff. Really good.
Erin
Apr 25, 2011 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: intrigue, romance
I liked the wonderfully twisted story of compelling people dealing with a terrifying situation.
Rebecca Delio
Oct 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great Story

I loved this story psychic's make great stories especially if kids are involved I have many books. By Paula Graves and she is a joy to read.
Tiffany
This was an interesting story line. Psychics and stuff are not normally my thing, but this was a great twist.
Cindy
Jul 03, 2017
MacKayla Daniel
Jul 22, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 next »
I was raised in Alabama, so I know we Southerners don't hide our crazy people—we showcase them. Eccentric people make for the best stories, and we Southerners do love our stories. The need to tell stories has been a driving force in my life from childhood.

As a girl, my favorite books were mysteries and romances. When I realized there were books that featured both romance and mystery, I knew I'd fo
More about Paula Graves...

Browning Sisters (3 books)
  • Forbidden Temptation (Browning Sisters #2)
  • Forbidden Touch (Browning Sisters #3)