Start by marking “星は歌う 11” as Want to Read:

(Twinkle Stars #11)

4.01  ·  Rating details ·  81 Ratings  ·  11 Reviews
Paperback
Published April 18th 2011 by Hakusensha

To ask other readers questions about 星は歌う 11, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 星は歌う 11

Mladoria
Jul 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
Une très belle fin toute en nuances et en sensibilité, émouvante à souhait.

Même si durant la première partie, on ne comprend pas tout. La lumière est faite sur les motivations de Chihiro à la toute fin. Saku n'aura pas attendu en vain. Sei garde toujours son caractère bien trempé. Et Sakura va de l'avant, portée par le chant des étoiles.

Cette série est délicate comme les fleurs de cerisier, scintillante comme les étoiles et laisse le cœur empli de gratitude. Merci à l'auteur pour cette superbe
Soniak
Nov 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Finalmente eu consegui o último volume!!! Amada e linda estória!!! Torci muito para o casal principal (Sakuya e Chihiro). Amei, de coração.
Hardian
Feb 09, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Memang komik shoujo ini bisa dibilang overdramatis dan punya dialog-dialog/monolog-monolog flowery, tapi terkadang gak bisa dipungkiri kalimat-kalimat itu menyimpan makna yang kompleks dari emosi karakter-karakternya. Mungkin satu komik shoujo yang membahas emosi manusia yang kurang lebih setara dengan komik-komiknya Natsuki Takaya yang pernah aku baca mungkin cuma Piece, yang lebih realistis. Meskipun begitu keduanya punya kelebihan dan kekurangan masing-masing.

Twinkle Stars, judul kedua Natsuk
Arianna
Nov 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing
The first impression I got when reading Twinkle Stars (Il Canto delle Stelle, in italian) was not very positive.
I thought it was one of the usual school-set love story between incredibly unlucky characters, that casually do not have a normal family situation.
Well, those are for sure the premises of such story and one can't deny it. For being teenagers, these kids have gone through very heavy hardships.
On top of that, there is the "silly" passion for the stars, which doesn't seems to have any s
Adrienne
Jun 14, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Soobie can't sleep at night
Beh... mi è piaciuto come finale... un po' aperto, forse, però sì, adatto alla storia.

Son stata contenta di aver tenuto duro dopo i primi noiosissimi volumi. La storia, o meglio i personaggi, si sono sviluppati lentamente e hanno offerto il loro meglio solo nei volumi finali.

Se-chan mi piace parecchio come ragazza. Credo sia dovuto al fatto che ha una personalità un po' più forte di Saku. E poi è troppo divertente per il modo in cui tratta il povero Saki. Mi dispiace che Yuri non abbia una parte
Chocobox
May 09, 2011 rated it liked it
Shelves: shoujo-manga
sohrella
May 13, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mangas
The ending is well done. But is it me or her works are too cliche? I don't know, maybe it is perfectly poetic in japanese but when translated in french, it's cheezy. Very cheezy. Nonetheless, it was a beautiful story (though the character of the guy is not fully developped in my opinion OH WELL ignore me, I just don't like him.) I loved it. I cried a bit :')

SAKUYA'S TUTOR IS MINE, THANK YOU
Usagi Tsukino
Dec 29, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga, shoujo
3,5 stars.
I have to admit that I was a bit disappointed with the last volume.

This review is for the Italian edition.
Francine Soleil
Sep 16, 2015
Leah Butter
Dec 30, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »
Natsuki Takaya (高屋 奈月 Takaya Natsuki, real name Naka Hatake) is the penname of a Japanese manga artist best-known for creating the series Fruits Basket. She was born on July 7, 1973; (Tanabata). Takaya is left-handed and once revealed that she wanted to be a mangaka since first grade, when her sister started drawing.

She was born in Shizuoka, Japan, but was raised in Tokyo, where she made her debu

Twinkle Stars (1 - 10 of 11 books)
  • Twinkle Stars 1