Start by marking “Soul Moments: Marvelous Stories of Synchronicitymeaningful Coincidences from a Seemingly Random World” as Want to Read:

4.2  ·  Rating details ·  35 Ratings  ·  5 Reviews
Synchronicitythe occurrence of meaningful coincidencehas fascinated scholars and ordinary folks alike for enturies. While Carl Jung and others have dealt with the theory of synchronicity, until now no one has highlighted the stories themselves. Phil Cousineau has put together a fascinating collection of these intriguing stories from wellknown authors such as Huston Smith a ...more
Published June 1st 1997 by Conari Press

To ask other readers questions about Soul Moments, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Soul Moments

Keri
Jun 05, 2008 rated it it was amazing
Read this book and you may just conclude "there are no coincidences"- the auther compiles a number of short stories of people's amazing syncronicities.
Christie Munson Muller
I had this on my shelf all year to read and finally completed it! It's a beautiful anthology of stories about happenstances, chance meetings and wonderful (and sometimes weird) coincidences from people around the world.

Was a bit dated (came out in 1997) but really enjoyed reading from different authors. I flagged several stories and the book has inspired me to read some of Jung's work around religion and synchronicity, as I have my own story of a chance meeting that changed my life! :)

I wonder
Dennis Berard
The more I read Phil Cousineau's book, the more thought provoking the book became and I became. I started providing feedback to Phil on his book. Now I've gone on to read "Soul an Archeology".

Soul Moments introduced me to this concept of soul. Everything that happens in life can be considered as having an impact of your soul. Not just the important things, not just life changing events, but any random occurrence. You soul is affected by nothing, if you will. When nothing is happening but you ch
Julie Schuster
Jun 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Astonishingly good -- a joyful read!

The stories included in this book were compelling, intriguing, complex and vibrant. I loved the way they were presented and grouped together throughout the book. A delightful, heartfelt presentation on a significant subject.
Conrad Haas
This includes lots of intriging stories about synchronicity - Meaningful coincidences from a seamingly random world we live in.
Patricia Barlow-Irick
May 31, 2009
Robert Stanhope
Jun 28, 2017
Phil Cousineau
Aug 10, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Phil Cousineau is a writer, teacher, editor, independent scholar, documentary filmmaker, travel leader, and storyteller. The author of more than 30 nonfiction books, Cousineau has more than 15 documentary screenwriting credits to his name, including the 1991 Academy Award-nominated Forever Activists. His life-long fascination with art, literature, and the history of culture has taken him on many j ...more
More about Phil Cousineau...