Start by marking “The Brain Diet: The Connection Between Nutrition, Mental Health, and Intelligence” as Want to Read:

Most people today know that good nutrition and good health are related, but few people realize that it also is a contributing factor in many medical conditions: Depression Anxiety Multiple sclerosis Parkinson's and Alzheimer's diseases Migraine headaches ADHD Cardiovascular disease Cancer This is startling when research shows that more than fifty percent of the vegetables ...more
Published February 1st 2007 by Cumberland House Publishing (first published 2006)

To ask other readers questions about The Brain Diet, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Brain Diet

Start your review of The Brain Diet: The Connection Between Nutrition, Mental Health, and Intelligence
Kelly
Jan 10, 2012 rated it really liked it
Really interesting book, especially if you have children to feed and nurture. Didn't skip a word with this one, and made notes! ...more
Christina
Jan 25, 2014 rated it really liked it
Excellent! Everyone who cares about their health and that of their loved ones should read this one.
Sara
Mar 24, 2012 rated it it was ok
I couldn't get through this. I kind of wish I'd saved my 10 bucks on this one - it has some good information, but it's dry and robotic, and it really didn't tell me anything I couldn't get from a health magazine article, just plus a ton of scientific detail that I didn't really need to know. I found myself wishing for a cliff's notes version (and I NEVER deign to read cliff's notes!).

I'm still searching for a great book on nutrition and healthy eating for a healthy mind... there seems to be some
Canan
Nov 24, 2008 rated it really liked it
This book provides valuable information and talks about which beneficial diets for your brain. I have changed my eating habits:) For instance every morning I drink fish oil :)Delicious!!
Undreya
« previous 1 3 next »

• Taking Root to Fly: Articles on Functional Anatomy
  • Deep River
  • Pilates' Return to Life Through Contrology
  • Dark Money: The Hidden History of the Billionaires Behind the Rise of the Radical Right
  • Is It a Choice?: Answers to the Most Frequently Asked Questions about Gay & Lesbian People
  • The Mountain Between Us
  • The Scapegoat
  • A Grace Disguised: How the Soul Grows through Loss
  • The Secret Life of Bees
  • The Velvet Rage: Overcoming the Pain of Growing Up Gay in a Straight Man's World
  • God and the Gay Christian: The Biblical Case in Support of Same-Sex Relationships
  • The Gentle Art of Swedish Death Cleaning: How to Free Yourself and your Family from a Lifetime of Clutter
  • It Starts with Food: Discover the Whole30 and Change Your Life in Unexpected Ways
  • The Catcher in the Rye
  • The Faster I Walk, the Smaller I Am
  • Stres ve Başaçıkma Yolları
  • The Testaments (The Handmaid's Tale #2)
  • İçimizdeki Çocuk