Start by marking “El caballero vampiro, Vol. 7” as Want to Read:
El caballero vampiro, Vol. 7

El caballero vampiro, Vol. 7 (Vampire Knight #7)

4.32  ·  Rating details ·  8,381 Ratings  ·  155 Reviews
Como quiere seguir creyendo en él, Yûki no se atreve a preguntarle a Kaname sobre su pasado oculto. En su lugar, será Zero quien haga esas preguntas, lo que concluirá en una feroz batalla contra Kaname en la que este último le dice: "Bebe de mi sangre". Mientras tanto, una nueva amenaza aparece desde las tinieblas... ¿¡Quién es este ser tan sorprendente!? ¡Se abre el telón ...more
Published May 2009 by Panini (first published 2007)

To ask other readers questions about El caballero vampiro, Vol. 7, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about El caballero vampiro, Vol. 7

Arlene
Don’t ever forget for whom this blood was offered.

OMG!! I can't believe what happened actually happened!! Wow! I knew it was coming... but then again I really didn’t they’d… but then I saw with my own eyes that they... OMG! Wow! Vampire Knight 7 is definitely not the manga to miss! This book took the story to a whole new level. Loved it!

In this installment Yuki faced Kaname and demands the truth about her past. Words are shared, sacrifices are made and actions are taken that change the game and
Paula
May 23, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: mangas-comics
OMG.NO ME ESPERABA ESO :O:O
Krista Baetiong Tungol
Yuki doesn't remember anything about her past except for the ones she had with Kaname, the vampire who has saved her from getting killed by a blood-thirsty vampire ten years ago, and she suspects Kaname may have had something to do with her forgotten memories. She confronts him for it and will not stop until she knows the truth about her identity, at whatever cost.

I'm reading the manga and watching the anime series simultaneously, and both are quite addicting.
Glad my sister, who's a big fan of m
Fangirl Musings
Umm. Damn. Like, holy-baby-chocolate-bunnies DAMN!

Yeah. Volume 7 kicked so much ass. It's kind of shocking that three main characters, a slew of background and secondary characters, and just vampires in a school is a cliche mixture of stuff. You'd think shiznit would get boring, but nope! 7 brings along some more ARE YOU FREAKIN' SERIOUS?! plot-shocks, and some pretty fun playtime with Kaname and Yuki. I mean just LOOK at that!

I still ship Zero and Yuki harder than anything, but damn. I am not
Jessica
Jun 20, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
"Be my... lover."
Bwahahaha. When Kaname said that to Yuki, I almost fell out of my chair, I was laughing so hard. It's so wrong, in so many ways. But, it's things like that that make me enjoy this series. (Although I do find it interesting that in the anime, Yuki does not invite Zero along to this meeting with Kaname -- In the manga version, it's hard to tell if Yuki was being oblivious or really cruel.)

Other notes: in scenes like the one where Zero pulls a gun on Kaname, the artwork just cries
Sara
Jul 24, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Beautiful pictures. The emotions come through so well. I can just gaze into the eyes (yes, big eyes) and know just what the characters are thinking.

Intense, as always. The plot is a bit long and drawn out, very gothic. I'm loving it.
Martina
¿¿¿¿¿¿Qué pretendes hacer Kaname???????

Ay Dios.
Kate
May 25, 2009 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 8-vampire-knight
Could this volume end at a worse cliff-hanger? No, didn't think so.

While I love this story, it tends to stall at times. There will be pages of beautiful artwork where not a whole lot happens. The characters have so much more potential than they're given. That's not to say I don't enjoy this series: I do. The intrigue is what keeps me as interested as I am, but the reread value probably isn't as high as other series I follow.

In this volume: love Zero, scared of Kaname (but love him, too, of cours
scarlettraces
some rapturous kaname/zero in this one. are we *sure* we're still in shojo-land?
Danielle
Aug 01, 2009 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
I could care less about Kaname and Yuki, the Mary Sue Twins, at this point. I'm here for Zero.
Nidhi Bhatt
The best Volume till now!!! Amazing!
Ivy
5 stars

Nice to see Yuki, Kaname, Zero, and the other characters again. Wonder what will happen to Yuki now that she is Kaname's lover. Still wondering about who her parents are.

Can't wait to read Vampire Knight volume 8!!!!!
Renee M
Jul 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
SPOILER ALERT.......

Opens with one Hell of a chapter! Zero drinking Kaname's blood. (Great illustrations on their fight scene.) How will this affect the story? Was this Kaname's plan all along? Will Zero be bonded to him now?

Ends with Kaname drinking Yuki's blood to save her from her nightmares. Plus the appearance of Rido... Who seems quite scary and very powerful.

Is this confrontation what Kaname has been plotting against all along? Has it all been about protecting Yuki or something more? I ca
Michelle *The Bookish Hobbit*
3.75*

Things became a bit less sweet as Kaname evaded Yuki's questions and teased her about it. The Aristocratic vampires, including Aido (who I love), were revealed to be major A-holes (Ruka was always one), so that I wonder why they attend a pacifist school. The artwork is still great, as usual.

{Reread}
Peter Barr
This is the 7th volume in the Vampire Knight series by Matsuri Hino. It is about a school with a human day shift and a vampire night shift. The main character is the daughter of the headmaster. She has fallen in love with the president of the night shift. There is a plot between the vampires wanting to continue a senate ruled political life and those wanting an aristocracy ruled life. Also in the mix is a lost memory of the main character that her vampire love is withholding. It's a pretty fast ...more
Denise
Sep 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Yuki has been asking Kaname about her hidden past, she lost her memories since when she was little. So at the end of the 7th volume of the series, Kaname sinks his fangs into Yuki's neck to reawake her, to get her past back.
Michelle
AHHHHHHH HOW CAN IT END LIKE THAT?! Oh my goodness things are getting so intense and I'm so confused but intrigued at the same time ahhh!!

More Yuki and Kaname moments and intensity yay and more Zero being protective of Yuki but also Kaname being protective of Yuki my heart is gonna explode.

And oh my goodness the ending. I'm hoping for some answers in the next volume!
Jul 04, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Whaaaaat is going on?? Definitely getting more interesting and intriguing. So many questions!!
Em Mirra
Jul 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Pending.
Anika
Dec 30, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: library
This volume was so amazing. There was a lot of action and drama. Parts of it felt a bit melodramatic but overall it was quite good.
Jesica
Mar 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
De Re-lectura.... ;)
Avanzare poco a poco eso si, sigo sin decidirme con cual de los dos me quedo yo... :P Team Both... ;)
R
Jan 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So awesome!! This manga is great with many twists and turns that keep you guessing! I love Yuki and hope that she is okay!! On to volume 8!
Gabriela Paige
Sep 02, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
*freaking out* WHAT JUST HAPPENED?! I DO NOT UNDERSTAND. WHAT IS GOING ON?!
Raquel Leite
May 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: mangá, meus, inglês
Opinião geral : https://raquelcollin.wordpress.com/20...

A história passa-se no colégio Cross, uma escola especial que divide os alunos em dois grupos: A Day Class (classe do dia) e a Night Class (a classe da noite). O que toda a gente pensa, incluído a day class, é que a única coisa que os difere é que quando a classe da manhã saí para os dormitórios á noite, é altura da classe da noite ir para as aulas.
No entanto não é apenas isso. A Night Classe é na verdade uma turma exclusiva a vampiros. Um
Strangerealms
Jun 06, 2012 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: mangas
Shannon
Feb 21, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
It seems like Zero loves Yuki; he watches out for her and cares about her wellbeing ... He has even tried to kiss her. But he feels guilty for a multitude of reasons, including that he has to drink her blood to stay sane and they he is a vampire (a creature he hates) that will eventually fall to a Level E - and so he should not start anything that can't be finished. And this guilt floods him with the desire to allow her to use and abuse him at will (something she doesn't consciously try to do, b ...more
Γιώτα Παπαδημακοπούλου
Το έβδομο τεύχος, είναι από τα πιο πλούσια σε επίπεδο πλοκής και συναισθημάτων και αν και δεν ακολουθεί ακριβώς την ίδια σειρά παρουσίασης γεγονότων με το anime, ανταποκρίνεται στα επεισόδια 4 έως 7 της δεύτερης season και τις νύχτες 30 έως 34. Οι βρικόλακες τις νυχτερινής τάξης επιστρέφουν από τις χριστουγεννιάτικες διακοπές ενώ οι παραισθήσεις της Yuki όλο και χειροτερεύουν και είναι πεπεισμένη πως ο Kaname γνωρίζει για το παρελθόν της και πως εκείνος, διέγραψε τις μνήμες της. Αποφασισμένη να ...more
Ashley Schuster
Feb 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
The aaaaangst!! It grows!
Ash
Dec 07, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
*I gave this series 4 stars and this review will be on every volume, for my own organizational purposes.*
Vampire Knight is a 19 volume, 93 chapter manga series. That's about five or six chapters- titled "nights", if I'm not mistaken, this entire series is consecutive, it's not hopping around from one month to the next- per volume. While it is a lot to read, it's actually a quick one. I didn't realize how little it took me to read all of this until I finished. Generally, I'd say Vampire Knight i
  • Black Bird, Vol. 06 (Black Bird, #6)
  • Fruits Basket, Vol. 19
  • The Gentlemen's Alliance †, Vol. 6
  • Chibi Vampire, Vol. 10
  • Skip Beat!, Vol. 04
  • Ouran High School Host Club, Vol. 10 (Ouran High School Host Club, #10)
  • Special A, Vol. 6 (Special A, #6)
Name in Japanese: 樋野 まつり

Matsuri Hino was born on January 24 in Hokkaido. She was a bookshop keeper who one day decided to become a manga artist, and all of nine months later, in 1995, she published her first manga title, Kono Yume ga Sametara (When This Dream Is Over), in Japan's LaLa DX magazine.
More about Matsuri Hino...

Vampire Knight (1 - 10 of 21 books)
  • Vampire Knight, Vol. 1 (Vampire Knight, #1)
  • Vampire Knight, Vol. 2 (Vampire Knight, #2)
  • Vampire Knight, Vol. 3 (Vampire Knight, #3)
  • Vampire Knight, Vol. 4 (Vampire Knight, #4)
  • Vampire Knight, Vol. 5 (Vampire Knight, #5)
  • ヴァンパイア騎士 6

Romance Deals

• Wynn in Doubt
  • Until Harry
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Lethal Consequences (Aegis Security, #2)
  • Things I Should Have Known
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Waiting for the One
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Bombshell (Hollywood A-List, #1)
    $3.99 $2.00
  • Guardians Of Stone (Relic Seekers, #1)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • All the Secrets We Keep (Quarry Road, #2)
  • Queens of Geek
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Consumed by Fire (Fire, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Off the Record (Record, #1)
  • The Lovely Reckless
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Never Kiss a Rake (Scandal at the House of Russell, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Enslaved by the Ocean (Criminals of the Ocean, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Plain Perfect (A Daughters of the Promise Novel)
  • Love Fortunes and Other Disasters
    $7.09 $2.99
  • On the Record (Record, #2)
  • Crash (Crash, #1)
  • The Journey Home
    $3.99 $0.99
  • True to the Highlander (Loch Moigh #1)
    $4.99 $2.00
  • Losing Control (Kerr Chronicles, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The CEO Buys In (Wager of Hearts, #1)
  • Love, Lies & Spies
  • Faking It
    $3.99 $1.99
  • 'Til the End of Time: A Loveswept Contemporary Classic Romance (Sedikhan)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Where Darkness Lies (Criminals of the Ocean, #2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Good Girl (Love Unexpectedly, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Immortally Yours (Argeneau #26)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • The Immortal Collection
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Unspoken (The Vampire Diaries: The Salvation, # 2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Golden Surrender (Viking #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Beautifully Forgotten (Beautifully Damaged, #2)
  • Been Here All Along
    $7.09 $2.99
  • Blue Lines (Assassins, #5)
  • Honor Bound
  • The Way to Game the Walk of Shame
  • One Pink Line
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Redemption (Penton Legacy, #1)
  • Promise Me
  • The Wedding Pearls
    $4.99 $2.00
  • For Every Solution, A Problem
  • Friction
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Fountain Of Secrets (Relic Seekers, #2)
  • Through the Smoke
  • Finding Bliss
    $4.99 $0.99
“by the time you open your eyes, the world might have already changed.” 141 likes