Start by marking “Soul Eater, Vol. 18 (Soul Eater, #18)” as Want to Read:
Soul Eater, Vol. 18 (Soul Eater, #18)

Soul Eater, Vol. 18 (Soul Eater #18)

4.31  ·  Rating details ·  988 Ratings  ·  23 Reviews
As Kid struggles against the madness deep in the Book of Eibon, a group of Spartoi members race to rescue their friend. Through page after page of Lust, Gluttony, and Envy, the students must conquer the seduction of their own fears and desires to reach the final chapter! Will their efforts be enough to give this tale a happy ending?!
181 pages
Published November 22nd 2010 by スクウェア・エニックス

To ask other readers questions about Soul Eater, Vol. 18, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Soul Eater, Vol. 18

Miss Ryoko
Mar 11, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: library-book, manga
Ugh. Maka is getting increasingly more and more annoying lately. How many inner monologues do we need to go through with her going "Oh, I'm not good enough for Soul/strong enough for Soul/brave enough for Soul/etc. etc. etc." and then "No! What is wrong with me? Soul and I need to work together/I need to be strong for Soul/I need to be brave for Soul!" before she just STFU on the issue and stops playing these games? It's really obnoxious. I really liked Maka in the beginning because she was a pr ...more
Lara
Guh, I was glad for this one to end! The gender stereotypes in this one really bothered me; this volume felt particularly misogynistic and crude at times. Still, I totally laughed out loud when I saw who the adversary in the wrath chapter turned out to be. I'm looking forward to getting back to the plain old fighting in the next volume though...
Mal
Apr 06, 2015 rated it really liked it
ʷʰᵃᵗ ᶤᶳ ᶤᵗ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵈᵉᶳᶤʳᵉˀ
۰p۰۰o۰۰w۰۰e۰۰r۰
to defeat enemies

to protect friends

to save kid
Claire
Mar 18, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga, this-year
Oooh. Kid is giving in to the madness and now he and Soul are going to fight....! Oh my god!
Alice  📚
Jul 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: library, manga
5/5 ⭐
This volume made me lol several times.
Samantha Bustos-Hubeny
May 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Lust was a hilarious chapter.
Pato Myers
Jun 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
A quick and enjoyable read. The story improves when the group is on a mission.
Takkun
Jan 16, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: art-comics-manga
So to put it simply, I don't normally give a manga series that looks like scrapped Tim Burton characters and more action than substance a rating this high. To put it specifically; Soul Eater is balls out entertaining as balls with balls on top. It's a prototypical school-fantasy series that tries to be Harry Potter and the Nightmare Before Christmas, tries cocaine, develops a split personality and decides that it's both. And I'm not trying to fanboy but Soul Eater was the perfect show to start o ...more
Дени Проданова
Feb 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga-and-manhwa
О не, Ескалибур! Къде му е бил акъла на Ноа да го прибере тоя досаден меч? Кид в тази форма ме кефи. Не, че по принцип не ме радва ама сега е друго. Жалко, че ще се наложи Блакстар да му срита задника.
Blaine Tiu
Aug 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The journey through a book of sins deserved the anticipation I felt coming in from the last volume. They're switched gender roles resolved by who has the dirtiest mind was such a funny way to do it, the hunger they are the boss and the main adversary for wrath had me bursting out with a vocal "HAH!" Clever to use the gap in the book to make it harder to read like breaking the 4th wall. The envy chapter that delved into the psyche of my soul/Maka paring was insightful as well, great volume!
Sarah Hayes
May 07, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: manga-lns-misc
Can we pretend the entire 'genderbending' arc didn't happen? Can we as a collective Soul Eater fandom resign it to a small bin labeled "Not Ohkubo-san's Best Ideas"? Because that was the only truly idiotic thing in an otherwise decent volume. Although I really wish meisters and weapons stopped splitting up, since their powers come from team work not going off half-cocked and solo.
Sophia F
Nov 30, 2013 rated it really liked it
Ahh, the chapter of Wrath and Pride. Obviously Excalibur HAD to be in there somewhere, he's so gosh dang annoying. The Toc DOES look a lot like Excalibur, but the nose is tilted in a different way. They swore a lot in this manga/ chapter in The Book of Eibon...
Infinite Scythe
Nov 25, 2014 rated it it was ok
Idk. I'm not into this series as much tbh. I'm just reading just cause. Ik that's bad but what can you do?

But I laughed hella hard when Excalibur came. Omg so funny
Dave Mevis
glad to be done and move on to the next!
Rena
Mar 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: manga, series
I deeply apologize, I got messed up on the volume cut offs... (*sigh* Again!) I will just say that this is an awesome series and is definitely one of my top favorite mangas right now.
Vitor Frazão
Jan 27, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: manga
Este dois últimos volumes estão a ser mais fracos.
Nidah (SleepDreamWrite)
Wow, already 18 volumes, and the manga series keeps getting good. Lots of characters sure but you have an idea of whose who. Their story arcs, etc and what's going on. So another good volume.
Brittany
Dec 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I loved it!
Xavier Xman
Oct 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
cool
Michael Schmid
Nov 06, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Anfang hat sich leider gezogen und war auch sehr langweilig, aber dann wurde es wieder und das letzte Kapitel war e hammer xD
Maberan Potato
C.M. Sturdy
Apr 03, 2015
Meghan Wasson
Aug 20, 2016
  • フェアリーテイル 27 [Fearī Teiru 27] (Fairy Tail, #27)
  • D.Gray-man, Vol. 16 (D.Gray-man, #16)
  • アカメが斬る! 4 (Akame ga KILL!, #4)
  • Deadman Wonderland Volume 3 (Deadman Wonderland, #3)
OHKUBO Atsushi

Atsushi Ōkubo (大久保 篤 Ōkubo Atsushi?), also romanized as Atsushi Ohkubo, is a Japanese manga author and fantasy artist known for his work on the manga series Soul Eater, which has been adapted into an anime. Okubo worked as an assistant under Rando Ayamine, on the manga series Get Backers. He also created artwork for various cards for the Lord of Vermillion game.

Atsushi Ōkubo was not

Soul Eater (1 - 10 of 25 books)
  • Soul Eater, Vol. 01 (Soul Eater, #1)
  • Soul Eater, Vol. 02 (Soul Eater, #2)
  • Soul Eater, Vol. 03 (Soul Eater, #3)
  • Soul Eater, Vol. 04 (Soul Eater, #4)
  • Soul Eater, Vol. 05 (Soul Eater, #5)
  • Soul Eater, Vol. 06 (Soul Eater, #6)
  • Soul Eater, Vol. 07 (Soul Eater, #7)
  • ソウルイーター 8 [Sōru Ītā 8] (Soul Eater, #8)
  • Soul Eater, Vol. 09 (Soul Eater, #9)
  • ソウルイーター 10

Fantasy & Science Fiction Deals

• Son of the Dawn (Ghosts of the Shadow Market #1)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Sanctuary (Nomad, #2)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Genome (The Extinction Files #2)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • The Jewel (The Lone City, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Mechanica (Mechanica, #1)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Wired (Wired, #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Bandwidth (An Analog Novel Book 1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Sufficiently Advanced Magic (Arcane Ascension, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Three Dark Crowns (Three Dark Crowns, #1)
    $9.99 $1.99
  • The Bees
    $12.99 $1.99
  • The Land: Founding (Chaos Seeds, #1)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Gone (Gone, #1)
  • Friday
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Dhalgren
    $17.99 $1.99
  • Moon Chosen (Tales of a New World #1)
    $8.51 $2.99
  • Homeworld (Odyssey One, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Recurve (The Elemental Series, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Deviants (Dust Chronicles #1)
    $4.49 $0.99
  • Before She Ignites (Fallen Isles, #1)
    $6.49 $1.99
  • The Kill Society (Sandman Slim, #9)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Out of the Black (Odyssey One, #4)
  • The Menagerie
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Infinite (Gates of Thread and Stone #2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Black Bird of the Gallows
    $7.99 $0.99
  • Eighth Grave After Dark (Charley Davidson, #8)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • The Heart of Matter (Odyssey One, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Lumière (The Illumination Paradox, #1)
  • The Birthday of the World and Other Stories
    $11.49 $1.99
  • Obsidian Son (The Temple Chronicles, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • CyberStorm
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Departure
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Renegades (Renegades, #1)
    $9.99 $2.99