Start by marking “366 Celt: A Year and A Day of Celtic Wisdom and Lore” as Want to Read:
366 Celt: A Year and A Day of Celtic Wisdom and Lore

366 Celt: A Year and A Day of Celtic Wisdom and Lore

4.24  ·  Rating details ·  29 Ratings  ·  5 Reviews
This book provides an accessible, light, and spiritually thoughtful introduction to how anyone can live and celebrate Celtic spirituality every day of the year.

Contents:
• This book offers readers from a variety of backgrounds and perspectives a user-friendly guide into the traditions of the 'Celtic nations' – Ireland, Scotland, Wales, Cornwall, the Isle of Man, Brittany, a
Paperback
Published February 7th 2005 by Element (first published February 1st 2005)

To ask other readers questions about 366 Celt, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 366 Celt

Mariah Hill
May 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I started this book on my birthday last year, & successfully read a passage a night for a year & a day. While it did get a bit tedious after a while, I can't take away from the incredible knowledge I gained from reading this book. McColman clearly put a lot of effort into researching for this book, & it was time well spent. Nothing beats Celtic myth & lore.
Natiaz
Sep 30, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Those who want to read inspirational stuff that are not too biased.
Just very informative really, and it's amazing how it every topic of each page seem to coincide with the real events of my day. Anyhow, it's worth the while reading, like some fortune cookies. Good stuff. But I had to finish it all up, in about 2 days because I'm a traveler (this time) and I can't bring the book along with me, making me miss on the dates...
Allison
Mar 11, 2008 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: celtic lovers, myth lovers, celtic christians, pagans
I am loving this book! It is so full of useful ideas and celtic lore. It feels very well researched but at the same time, doesn't stick to dogma. He presents celtic lore in a way that is accessible to everyone and outlines how celtic culture can evolve. It's lots of fun and very inspiring!
Georgia Butler
Jan 16, 2015 rated it really liked it
Read this a couple years ago but am reading it again as of yesterday. Will review it when I'm done.
Gwnhwyfer
Jul 18, 2011 marked it as looks-interesting
Found through review at Magickware's Book Reviews.
Kat
Allyssa
Feb 04, 2012
Samantha
Jun 07, 2012
Carl McColman writes about various aspects of the spiritual life, particularly mysticism, contemplative prayer, and monastic wisdom. His early books explored topics such as paganism (nature spirituality) and Celtic wisdom. In 2005 he entered the Catholic Church and shortly thereafter became a student of Cistercian (Trappist) spirituality. Since then, his books include The Big Book of Christian Mys ...more
More about Carl McColman...