Start by marking “The Power to Be You: Posidigms for Daily Life” as Want to Read:
The Power to Be You: Posidigms for Daily Life

The Power to Be You: Posidigms for Daily Life

really liked it 4.0  ·  Rating details ·  3 Ratings  ·  1 Review
The The Power to Be You: Game Changing Posidigms for Daily Life is comprised of over 400 original daily thoughts by motivational writer, thinker, and speaker Ray Davis. These are thoughts that really stretch you to ponder, pray, or meditate upon them. Some are calls to action and some are calls to deeper thought and insight into the nature of our reality.

The book speaks to
ebook, 1, 101 pages
Published May 2010 by Posidigm Press

To ask other readers questions about The Power to Be You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Power to Be You

Soulerflare
Mar 27, 2011 rated it really liked it
This book offers inspiring, challenging thoughts that really made me think about the world and my impact upon it. It encouraged me to take positive action to make a difference for myself and those around me.
Ray Davis
May 13, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  (Review from the author)
Ray Davis
May 13, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Adel
Sep 26, 2016
Lance Howard
Jan 11, 2017
8200672
Ray Davis lives in Framingham, MA with his wife, April. He graduated from The University of Kansas with a B.S. in Education/History.

He is a writer, thinker, and speaker committed to helping people shift paradigms in ways that better their lives and better the planet.

He's published two books Anunnaki Awakening: Revelation (first in a trilogy) and The Power to Be You: 416 Empowering Thoughts for Dai
More about Ray A. Davis...