Start by marking “Only You” as Want to Read:
Only You

Only You

This edition is no longer available.

Ky Maxwell is a PR guy who’s desperate for work. When his cushy studio job disappears, he tries everything to find new employment. He’s even thinking about holding up one of those foam pointy hands for a cell phone company outside a store when his former boss takes pity on him and refers him to a major movie studio about to go into produ
ebook, 1st Edition, 107 pages
Published April 1st 2011 by eXtasy Books

To ask other readers questions about Only You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Only You

Patricia
Mar 26, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: to-buy
I read this book on the plane to Florida...
What can I say about this book?
AJ's books entertain me. There are times when I am in awe of the scenery, the history of the book. And there are times the characters come alive...I snickered and I giggled, I just enjoyed this book very much.
And I think the passengers on the plane might have enjoyed it a little also. I was reading lines from the book to a lady next to me. You might have another fan, AJ.

As always, I highly recommend "Only You".

May 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is such a fun book. I started smiling when I read the blurb for the first time and once I got into the book, it was almost nonstop laughter for me. This is romantic comedy at its best, with some very touching love scenes, a great underlying romance story, and a few deeper life truths added in - just to keep me focused and on my toes.

I have no idea how A.J. does it, but in this case, he took the “fairly serious” topic of getting fired and made the character's situation hilarious. Much of it
Susan Laine
Jan 23, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4.25 stars. My initial impression was that the story took too much time to start and it felt boring, as there’s a lot of stuff happening not pertaining to the romance. But… the author’s manner of writing is humorous and engaging, and the insight into the weird world of Hollywood was fascinating. And Ky seems nice. Even though the rest of the people seem absolutely bonkers.

Ky’s having the worst day, losing his brand new job, getting his car towed, and having to take in an abandoned dog. His frien
Mar 25, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: gay
This is such a fun book. I started smiling when I read the blurb for the first time and once I got into the book, it was almost non-stop laughter for me. This is romantic comedy at its best, with some very touching love scenes, a great underlying romance story and a few deeper life truths added in - just to keep the reader on his or her toes.

I have no idea how AJ does it, but in this case, he took the 'fairly serious' topic of getting fired and made the character's situation hilarious. Much of i
ElaineY
Mar 26, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mm, 5-star-books
Pure fun and fluff, OY was the perfect quick read for my lazy afternoon. I drank every line down, nothing to choke on, nothing came back up. Smooth and easy all the way.

Ky is a Hollywood PR guy who just got fired but he doesn't wallow in resentment and 'poor me' but gets on with his life, though having a pair of friends like Santos, the Mexican hearthrob-actor and his partner Angus - oh, and don't forget the dogs - help a lot. Though a simple, straightforward romance, Llewellyn had me from the f
Deborah
Dec 14, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: jd-read, amazon-done
Ky is a PR guy in Hollywood. He gets fired due to studio issues. He puts in a few calls for jobs. He doesn't stew about it and decides to do some things he's always put off doing. He has great support from his best friend Angus and his partner Santos. They help him shake off the negativity by spending the weekend with them in Tijuana.

In Tijuana, Ky meets Isidoro, Santo's cousin, and sparks fly! He's so glad he decided to get away! That next week he gets an interview and when he goes to meet the
Gianna
I really didn't like this book. It was choppy in how the dialogue went a lot. The description and non-dialogue parts were choppy. There was no cohesive flow and it felt as if someone was reading it to me rather than letting me experience the story for myself. None of the characters grabbed my attention either.
The TBR Pile *Book review site*
Ky’s new dilemma isn’t just about paying bills but which of the two men he meets is his true love. I like the idea of the story. It is really funny in some places and romantic in others. There isn’t much meat in the story though.

FULL REVIEW - http://thetbrpile.weebly.com/reviews/...
Mollien Fote Osterman
Heat Level: 3 flames out of 5
Rating: 4 stars out of 5
Blurb:

FROM SUCCESSFUL GAY ROMANCE AUTHOR, A.J. LLEWELLYN
The psychic predicted Ky would meet his one and only. What in the world does he do with two guys who both match her description?
Ky Maxwell is desperate for work. When his cushy studio PR job disappears, his for
Barb ~rede-2-read~
Ky Maxwell is shocked to be fired from his PR job after only two weeks. After ten years in the industry, he’d foolishly left his secure position with a major studio and took a job with a small production company which now can’t afford him. Never one to let life get him down, he puts out feelers to contacts in the industry while he enjoys some free time in both LA and Tijuana with his friend Angus and his partner, Santos, a Mexican soap opera star.

He gets a good job lead from his former boss, bu
Shirley Frances
Ky just lost his job and starts looking for another one right away. With the support of his friends and his contacts in the industry, he's sure that something is bound to come up.

Hopeful that he has found a perfect project to work on, he stumbles into a woman with an infatuation for reading astrological signs and Tarot cards. Although he still think that Lisa, the woman who is interviewing him, is off her rocker he can't help but think twice about her prediction - Ky will meet the man of his dre
Dec 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is such a fun book. I started smiling when I read the blurb for the first time and once I got into the book, it was almost non-stop laughter for me. This is romantic comedy at its best, with some very touching love scenes, a great underlying romance story, and a few deeper life truths added in - just to keep me on my toes. And even though this is the second time I read the story (‘Only You’ was the title of the first edition), it was just as entertaining and enjoyable this time around.

I hav
Elizabeth H.
Jul 11, 2011 rated it it was ok
It's never a good sign when a week after you finish a book, you see the title, read the description, and ask yourself: did I read this book or not? It turns out I did. But the book was pretty lightweight and didn't make much of an impression. I know A. J. Llewellyn is supposed to be a good author; this is the first book by Llewellyn I've read. I'll give him another chance, since Only You really didn't do much for me.
Shari
Jun 18, 2012
Dana
May 03, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »
A.J. Llewellyn lives in California, but dreams of living in Hawaii. Frequent trips to all the islands, bags of Kona coffee in the fridge and a healthy collection of Hawaiian records keep this writer refueled.

A.J’s passion for the islands led to writing a play about the last ruling monarch of Hawaii, Queen Lili’uokalani as well as a non-erotic novel about the overthrow of her kingdom written in dia