Start by marking “The Complete Ibs Health and Diet Guide: Includes Nutrition Information, Meal Plans and Over 100 Recipes for Irritable Bowel Syndrome” as Want to Read:

As many as one in five Americans have symptoms of IBS.

Living with irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is a tremendous challenge, and understanding the disease is key to developing management strategies that will reduce discomfort. This comprehensive yet accessible book provides all the current information on the disorder's possible underlying causes as well as its symptoms,
Published March 15th 2011 by Robert Rose

To ask other readers questions about The Complete Ibs Health and Diet Guide, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Complete Ibs Health and Diet Guide

Start your review of The Complete Ibs Health and Diet Guide: Includes Nutrition Information, Meal Plans and Over 100 Recipes for Irritable Bowel Syndrome
Julie
May 28, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: non-fiction
I loved the lay-out which makes the information very accessible & easy to read. The information itself is very straight forward & easy to understand which I really appreciated. Case histories are included & add authenticity. The recipes are very nutritious & look great. Overall an exceptional resource.
Nafeesah Noorwali
Feb 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Complete information about IBS and diet therapy , and easy to understand
Al Joseph
Apr 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: health
I never really got into this book having been prematurely diagnosed with IBS. I am healthy, have not eating related illness therefore I never really started with the book.
katnick
Mar 04, 2015
Jenny
Jul 16, 2014
Jessica
rated it did not like it
Oct 22, 2020