Start by marking “Diary of a Wimpy Kid: #1-5 [Box Set]” as Want to Read:
Diary of a Wimpy Kid: #1-5 [Box Set]

Diary of a Wimpy Kid: #1-5 [Box Set] (Diary of a Wimpy Kid #1-5)

4.46  ·  Rating details ·  1,383 Ratings  ·  79 Reviews
All five books in the bestselling Diary of a Wimpy Kid series are now available together for the first time in a collectible boxed set. Included are Diary of a Wimpy Kid, Rodrick Rules, The Last Straw, Dog Days, and The Ugly Truth in a specially designed package.
Published September 1st 2011 by Harry N. Abrams (first published December 1st 2010)

The Book Man
Mar 09, 2016 rated it really liked it
I loved reading the Diary of Wimpy Kid even though sometimes I felt like a snooper :P :D

"-Do you like ice cream?
-Yeah!
-Do you love ice cream?
-Yeah!
-Then why don't you marry it?" =))
4marcus1057
Nov 16, 2011 rated it really liked it
these books are the most funniest books i have ever read. the other reasons i like these books is because you always want to know whats going to happen in the next book you want to find out want happens next.my favorite book is diary of a wimpy kid the last straw, the reason its my favorite is because its funny and you want to no wants going to happen next
Blake
Aug 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I absolutely love diary of a wimpy kid it's a great book series and novel! I have read all them and waiting for book 11! The author Jeff Kinney said that he will keep making more books for the series! It's a Awesome book series but book 10 and 7 are just ok. But the bottom line is that diary of a wimpy kid is great!
Katy
Okay, I have the new version of the Diary of A wimpy Kid Do-It-Yourself Book (Now With Even More), but it's not on Goddreads, so this is what I'm using to count it.
Nicholas
Mar 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The Diary of a Wimpy kid is a great series for kids because it is very funny and Greg's story is very cool.
Liam Curtis
Oct 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
One of these were a few of the greatest books I have ever read.
Blake M.
May 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
who is your favret carheter rodrick becos funny

what was the most supriseing for you greg weird
Laia
Was recommended by another mom, who enjoyed them with her son, and said both my son and I should read them. My 8 y.o. son picked one up from the library and then asked for the rest in the series.
He has since read all of them, and really enjoyed them, though they were returned before I found time to read through them.
Lucy Gao
Jun 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love this book because it is so funny and heart warming. It gives a lot of details about Greg's life. Sometimes it is so funny that I almost wet my pants. I would love to recommend this book/s because it is so hilarious and makes you feel better. I can't stop reading the books because they are so funny!
Sylwia Gudel
i love all these books ive read all of them except the last and new book and i didnt buy it yet
i really recomend these books and i think they are very interesting and funny and they make me feel bad for him sometimes when he get hurt or hurts rowley and these books are totally awesome and funny
Bookworm
Nov 14, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
If you're looking for something just plain funny this is without a doubt the first book you should consider. It's really easy to read (my 9-year-old brother reads one of these books in about 3 days. It took me about an hour) and it's just enjoyable for most ages. One thing I like is that Greg is just an asshole.
Lillie
Apr 22, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
well i have not read it but it looks good and you know dont juge a book by its cover so i dont know if it is good but i am going to read it hope its good !!!!!!! :)

Ryan
This one was my favorite! I hardly wanted to slap Greg at all for being a little jerk! I can see why kids love him & I think they are great books, but if my child had a friend like Greg he wouldn't be allowed to come over to my house.
Петър Петков
One of the funniest book series I have read. After you finish a book you just want to read all the other ones. They are all really charming and hilarious. I just smile when I read these. :)
Jackson B.
I liked this series because it was really funny and it had a story line to it.
Reema
Jan 04, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
BBE Best Books Ever
Olivia
Aug 03, 2011 rated it really liked it
I LOVED these books! They reminded me so much of my brother and my own life!
Zack
Aug 26, 2011 added it
all of them were awesome my fav is ugly truth and i like the moivies i hope they will make more they probley will untill the end
Ruhil Ariana
Sep 25, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ok.This book is very interesting.
Stanley
Dec 03, 2010 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I finish them all
Chloe
Mar 11, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
These are amazing and VERY funny books!!!
Neo Lung
Dec 28, 2010 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
pretty funny
Havanna
Jan 07, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
BEST BOOKS FORREVER!!!! BFF!!!!
Cristian
Mar 16, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I LOVE THESE BOOKS AND I HOPE MORE AND MORE DIARY OF A WIMPY KID BOOKS KEEP ON COMING FOR ME TOO READ
Girette
i want to read all!
Abhay Mahajan
Aug 19, 2014 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Waste of time
trust me :(
Ciara Lelas
Apr 25, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
funny especially the haloween part, read it at school just like me at school
Mason Peer
Nov 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love these books, for a rainy day activity. Very humorous and very easy reader. Good Illustrations as well.
  • Diary of a Wimpy Kid Type
  • Diary of a Wimpy Kid: List of Characters
  • Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Rodrick Rules
  • Read & Respond Activities Based on Diary of a Wimpy Kid
  • Jeff Kinney
  • Echoes in the Wind (Summerhill Secrets, #7)
  • Introducing Existentialism
  • Drink This Not That!: The No-Diet Weight Loss Solution
  • Fabiola or the Church of the Catacombs
  • Treasure of Stonewycke (The Stonewycke Legacy, #3)
  • A Father's Promise
  • Princess in Peril (Reclaiming The Crown, #1)
  • Why Are You Doing This?
  • Taxi Driver
  • Yesterday
Jeff Kinney is an author of children's books including Diary of a Wimpy Kid book series. Jeff was born in College Park, Maryland, in 1971 where he created a comic strip called "Igdoof."He also created the children's website 'Poptropica'.
More about Jeff Kinney...

Diary of a Wimpy Kid (1 - 10 of 12 books)
  • Diary of a Wimpy Kid (Diary of a Wimpy Kid, #1)
  • Rodrick Rules (Diary of a Wimpy Kid, #2)
  • The Last Straw (Diary of a Wimpy Kid, #3)
  • Dog Days (Diary of a Wimpy Kid, #4)
  • The Ugly Truth (Diary of a Wimpy Kid, #5)
  • Cabin Fever (Diary of a Wimpy Kid, #6)
  • The Third Wheel (Diary of a Wimpy Kid, #7)
  • Hard Luck (Diary of a Wimpy Kid, #8)
  • The Long Haul (Diary of a Wimpy Kid, #9)
  • Old School (Diary of a Wimpy Kid, #10)
“澳洲毕业证澳洲学历文凭原版制作Q/微981497266办理UTS毕业证悉尼科技大学毕业证成绩单真实学历学位认证Technology Sydney澳洲毕业证澳洲学历文凭原版制作Q/微981497266办理UTS毕业证悉尼科技大学毕业证成绩单真实学历学位认证Technology Sydney澳洲毕业证澳洲学历文凭原版制作Q/微981497266办理UTS毕业证悉尼科技大学毕业证成绩单真实学历学位认证Technology Sydney澳洲毕业证澳洲学历文凭原版制作Q/微981497266办理UTS毕业证悉尼科技大学毕业证成绩单真实学历学位认证Technology Sydney澳洲毕业证澳洲学历文凭原版制作Q/微981497266办理UTS毕业证悉尼科技大学毕业证成绩单真实学历学位认证Technology Sydney澳洲毕业证澳洲学历文凭原版制作Q/微981497266办理UTS毕业证悉尼科技大学毕业证成绩单真实学历学位认证Technology Sydney澳洲毕业证澳洲学历文凭原版制作Q/微981497266办理UTS毕业证悉尼科技大学毕业证成绩单真实学历学位认证Technology Sydney澳洲毕业证澳洲学历文凭原版制作Q/微981497266办理UTS毕业证悉尼科技大学毕业证成绩单真实学历学位认证Technology Sydney” 0 likes