Start by marking “Disenchanted (Darkest Powers, #2.5)” as Want to Read:
Disenchanted (Darkest Powers, #2.5)

Disenchanted (Darkest Powers #2.5)

4.05  ·  Rating details ·  1,254 Ratings  ·  44 Reviews
This novella is no longer published online but can be found in Darkest Powers Bonus Pack 1

This is the story of Tory & Simon after Chloe & Derek got off the bus.
Published December 31st 2010

To ask other readers questions about Disenchanted, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Disenchanted

Bonnie
Dec 02, 2011 rated it it was amazing
KELLEY PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, (id be on my knees right now if i hadn't broken my legs in a car accident two years ago...actually you know what ill get on them anyway!) PLEEEEEASE WRITE ANOTHER!!!
All i want for Christmas is another Darkest Powers Book! i've read each and every one of your books even the graphic novels at least twice or more! aside from Elena and Clay, (just so were clear im naming my next son Clay if only id found your books when the first one was born) Chloe and Derek are my f
Julia (ten_thousand_books)
But now I think of those months in Lyle House with my mother pushing me to overcome my problem, only to doc over she'd known all along that j couldn't overcome them. That she was responsible for those problems. Then I'd think about what she said in the warehouse, all the things she said... I wish I wasn't her daughter. I hope she's happy with Lara. Silly, vapid Lara. I hope she realizes, someday, that I was the child she could have been proud of, if only she'd bothered getting to know me.

I like
Evelina
Jun 26, 2015 rated it really liked it
Επιτέλους,λίγες σκηνές από την οπτική γωνία της πολυαγαπημένης (και ενοχλητικής,γκρινιάρας,εγωκεντρικής,φλύαρης και δηκτικής) Tori !
Jamie
May 15, 2011 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Kelley Armstrong fans
Shelves: e-book
The is a third installment of Kelley Armstrong's free online fiction for The Darkest Powers Series. This story is located on Armstrong's blog here.

This story covers the time while Tori and Simon were separated from Derek and Chloe. This story was quite entertaining! The beginning two chapters were clever and humorous (with the change - I don't want to spoil it for anyone).

It was nice to see this story from a third perspective. I think Armstrong is a fantastic author, and it is amazing to see su
Michaela
May 02, 2011 rated it really liked it
Really good story about Tori and Simon on their way to Andrew's while worrying about Chloe and Derek. Reading from Simon's PoV was alright, but I really liked reading from Tori's it gave a better perspective on her, and she's funny.
Annie
Dec 22, 2011 rated it really liked it
Oh, Tori. I appreciate how I went from hating you, to being annoyed by you, to feeling sorry for you, to being happy for your character growth. I hope something good happens to you.
Bookbuyer
Sep 06, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: c
Monicab
Jan 06, 2018 rated it liked it
No estan mal como historias cortas aunque tampoco aportan nada nuevo. Pese a esto me ha gustado ver el punto de vista de Derek y Tori. Me he quedado un poco mosca por la propension que tienen a encontrar cadaveres por todos lados.
Radhika
So we get a book about Simon and Tori's journey when Derek and Chloe misses the bus. Well it is definitely different and nice to know what is going through their brains too, but I don't think I would miss anything by skipping this book. It was interesting, and I guess that should do?
°☆.。.:*・Arianna°☆.。.:*・
In the second book, Awakened, they mentioned what lead some change in feelings, but I was still left wondering what really happened. This was a great way to better fill in the blanks of what happened while they were separated. It was great that the author showed two perspectives on this book. It gave more detail and a better understanding of what happened.
I thought it was intriguing how Simon showed his side of the story. It showed how he cared for certain people, but didn't really care for a c
  • Evolve 2: Vampire Stories of the Future Undead (Otherworld Stories #10.1)
  • A Fantasy Medley (Otherworld Stories, #9.2; Crown of Stars, #7.5; Realms of the Elderlings)
  • Subterranean: Tales of Dark Fantasy 2
  • The Bitten Word
  • Daire Meets Ever (Soul Seekers, #0.5)
  • Blood Lite II: Overbite  (Otherworld Stories, #10.3)
  • Queen of Atlantis
  • Vampires: The Recent Undead
  • Cabel's Story (Dream Catcher, #1.1)
  • The Department of Alterations (Crewel World, #0.5)
  • Shadow Days (Nightshade #0.5; Nightshade World #3.5)
  • A Dance with Darkness (Angelfire, #0.5)
  • Modern Magic: Tales of Fantasy and Horror
  • Passing (Crusade Short Story)
  • Stopping Time and Old Habits (Wicked Lovely #2.5-.6)
  • Red Velvet and Absinthe
  • Call to the Hunt
  • A Dark Grave (The Elysium Chronicles, #0.5)

More about Kelley Armstrong...

Darkest Powers (4 books)
  • The Summoning (Darkest Powers, #1)
  • The Awakening (Darkest Powers, #2)
  • The Reckoning (Darkest Powers, #3)
  • The Complete Darkest Powers Tales
“My fourteen-year-old sister Lara is a brat. Unfortunately, no one sees it but me. To everyone else, she’s adorable. She’s tiny and blonde and sweet and as helpless as a kitten. Chloe reminded me of Lara, at first. The difference, as I discovered, is that Chloe really is as sweet as she seems and she isn’t as helpless as she looks.” 1 likes
“Watching my back? Like you watched Chloe’s with those gangbangers?”
“That was a mistake. I was running and I thought she was right behind me.”
“Did you check?”
“What?”
“Did you check?”
he repeated. “One glance over your shoulder to make sure she was still there?”
I didn’t answer.
He shook his head. “I’m not accusing you of letting that girl grab Chloe so you could get away. I’m not accusing you of seeing her in trouble and deciding to do nothing about it. I know you didn’t look back. You never thought of it.”
“I was scared, okay? You want me to admit that? Fine.”
“Chloe would have looked back for you.”

I rolled my eyes. “Of course she would. Because Chloe is good and perfect.”
“No, because she thinks of others. I would have looked back, too, if you were behind me. Even Derek would have. Why? Because we’re a team now. We need to have each other’s backs. No matter what.
1 likes