Start by marking “Cue the Easter Bunny (PI Grace Smith, #6)” as Want to Read:
Cue the Easter Bunny (PI Grace Smith, #6)

Cue the Easter Bunny

(PI Grace Smith #6)

Spring has come to the faded seaside town of Seatoun. Vetch’s Investigations is buzzing with clients, but Grace Smith is the only one without a client. The situation has become so desperate that Grace has taken a job with the local Tourist Board. Dressed as the Easter Bunny, she's supposed to be promoting the town’s “child friendly” image. Unfortunately, a series of encoun ...more
Published April 1st 2007 by Orion Publishing (first published 2005)

To ask other readers questions about Cue the Easter Bunny, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cue the Easter Bunny

Start your review of Cue the Easter Bunny (PI Grace Smith, #6)
Susan
Apr 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: mystery-england
The mysterious Dane is back in town, trying to right another of his bent copper brother's wrongs, and he's hired Grace to help him investigate a missing child who disappeared fourteen years ago. At the same time, Grace has been hired to find out who is writing threatening notes to an unsuccessful young writer who is married to a soap opera star Clemency. Grace goes undercover as a gardener--too bad she doesn't know a flower from a weed--and infiltrates Clemency's household, but she's also worrie ...more
Rebecca
Okay i guess

I don't remember exact things that didn't work for me, but it didn't impress me at all. I only just finished it yet I don't really remember it. So it just sorta went into my brain amd evaporated away immediately.
Laurie Hanan
Jul 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A really great psychological thriller. Bet you won't guess whodunit!
Karen
Jul 02, 2008 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: crime, united-kingdom
Grace Smith has always been one of my favourite of the fraught, vaguely madcap female private detective sub-genre for a bunch of different reasons.

Firstly I love Grace herself. Slightly bats definitely, sometimes refreshingly stupid, often times bordering on out of control, there's something refreshingly real and unmanufactured about Grace. She's the sort of girl you could see yourself having a drink with and whilst you might be a bit worried about the state of your shoes at the end of the night
Catherine Leggitt
Oct 03, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Private investigator Grace Smith could be the British alternative to Stephanie Plum. Each adventure is jam-packed with witty prose, near death experiences, botched investigations that somehow right themselves, and plot twists aplenty. Impossible for me to guess the perpetrator every time. This installment was as entertaining as ever, except for the semi-explicit sex scenes--hence the 4 star rating.

Even so, I'm off to find another Grace Smith Mystery.
Kirsty Darbyshire
Dec 07, 2010 rated it liked it
Shelves: paperback

Fabulous. These books are wonderfully humourous without being the slightest bit "light". Some dark and heavy stuff though there's plenty of sunshine, and a lot of characters so weird they could be real. I like Grace a lot, I want to hit her over the head and tell her not to do things like this, but she wouldn't be the same if she'd take my advice.

Teena in Toronto
Jul 05, 2012 rated it liked it
I'd never heard of this author when I saw this book at the library. I'm glad I checked it out because I really enjoyed it. It's a murder mystery (which I enjoy) and the writing was funny. She reminds me a lot of one of my favorite authors, Janet Evanovich, and her Stephanie Plum series. I'm looking forward to reading her other books in this series.
Cherry Bob*omb
Mar 07, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: cosy-mystery
I quite liked this book (I'm of the school of thought that a 3* rating is not a bad thing) and will grab the authors other works if I come across them. Loved the main character but felt like the pacing was off a bit. I feel like a really good editor could make this book better, tighten it up a bit, not to mention correct some of the paragraphing issues.
Rachel Groves
It's like a British version of Evanovich's Stephanie Plum and that's my problem with it. It's not as good.

It started really well and looked like it was going to be a lot of fun. But then it started to slow and annoy me a bit. Not enough going on the hook me into the book to keep reading and just too similar to Stephanie Plum.
Angela Verdenius
This one had me laughing, curious, and skirting the edges of - 'I think I know who it is...okay, maybe not...wait, yes...wait,no...' A classic whodunnit! Engaging characters, a bit of fun, some irony, sarcasm, and a touch of sexual attraction. What's not to like?!
Maryll
Aug 24, 2007 rated it liked it
Amusing and fast-paced. For once, I didn't guess the ending although it did involve an incredible amount of coincidence.
Kathryn
Apr 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Loved it as much as the others in the series- just wished there was another!
Vicki
Jul 15, 2015
Cynthia Prosser
Sep 27, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Poor Hands (Booker & Cash, #3)
  • Agatha Raisin and the Witches' Tree (Agatha Raisin #28)
  • All Saints' Secrets (Saints Mysteries #2)
  • Unforeseen (Thomas Prescott #1)
  • BlueBuried Muffins (Black Cat Cafe #1)
  • Love Handles (Oakland Hills, #1)
  • Wired In (Paradise Crime, #1)
  • New Corpse In Town (Secret Seal Isle Mysteries, #1)
  • A Friend of Silence (Roger and Bess Mystery #1)
  • Diminished Responsibility
  • Tackling Death (Gus Keane, #1)
  • Seaside Secrets (Dune House Mystery #1)
  • Hollywood Murder (Hollywood Alphabet, #13)
  • The Firm
  • Sense and Sensibility and Sea Monsters
  • Pride and Prejudice and Zombies (Pride and Prejudice and Zombies, #1)
  • Winners Take All: The Elite Charade of Changing the World
  • Summer at the Lake (Flying Solo #1)
Also writes as Patricia Grey

PI Grace Smith (6 books)
  • Who Killed Marilyn Monroe? (PI Grace Smith, #1)
  • JFK Is Missing! (PI Grace Smith, #2)
  • Don't Mess with Mrs In-Between (PI Grace Smith, #3)
  • Barking! (PI Grace Smith, #4)
  • Sick as a Parrot (PI Grace Smith, #5)