Start by marking “Christmas Cookies and Garland (With or Without, #3.3)” as Want to Read:
Christmas Cookies and Garland (With or Without, #3.3)

Christmas Cookies and Garland

(With or Without #3.3)

A short story featuring the characters from the With or Without series.
__________
Word count: 2,498
Status: Complete
Published December 24th 2010 by J.L. Langley

To ask other readers questions about Christmas Cookies and Garland, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Christmas Cookies and Garland

Change of Heart by Mary CalmesWith Caution by J.L. LangleyWithout Reservations by J.L. LangleyDuck! by Kim DareTrusted Bond by Mary Calmes
Best Gay Shifters
1,124 books — 1,510 voters
9th Life by Wendy BeckThe Forgotten by Wendy BeckWithout Reservations by J.L. LangleyWith Caution by J.L. LangleyWith Love by J.L. Langley
Yummy Weres
54 books — 36 voters

More lists with this book...

Start your review of Christmas Cookies and Garland (With or Without, #3.3)
Heather C
Cute Christmas short story about Remi and Sterling...and their mates
Wade
Oct 31, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Against my "nothing short" exclaimatings of discontent.... I love anything JL writes. Why it doesn't bother me is because I already know the characters and this is just a tidbit more! With her, I always want more! So yes, 5 stars. :)
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
**3.5 stars**

Loved the story of Remi remembering about his and Sterling's childhood and incorporating it into the present. It was great having them all together and a little peek at Rhys and Sterling!
L-D
Aug 29, 2011 rated it really liked it
I really liked this short. I thought it was very poignant how Remi flashed back to his childhood with Sterling. It really showed the deep connection between the two brothers.
Deeze
One of my favorite shorts. There's the underlying sadness but then there's the total cuteness of Sterling to counter it.

In my mind J L Langley can write kids with just the right amount of cuteness while still keeping them real.
Pianisuparse
Jan 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
4.5 'These little scenes are nice to have while we wait for the next book. Sterling and Rhys have been building towards their HEA for so long its gonna be AWESOME' stars.
Donna
Sep 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
I just can't seem to help myself... love these guys and this series! :D
Tara
There isn't much to say about these in between shorts. They are little snapshots that don't add much to the overall story but are fun to read. This one is a continuation of Remi & Jake's story from With Caution. Actually it's more Jake than Remy. It is listed as 4.3, but you could read it anytime after you read With Caution. There's another peak at Sterling and Rhys. I know that the next book is Bambi and is on hold, I just wonder if there are plans for a book or at least a short story about ...more
Kelly H. (Maybedog)
Reread 12/31/14
Liked it slightly better since I understood what was happening, but gave it the same rating.

Original review, 9/16/14

This could have been a good story but it was really confusing instead. Most of it was a flashback but you don't find that out until near the end and the change is so subtle, only a couple of words let you know that you're now in a different era, that it's easy to miss. I had to go back and reread carefully to figure out what was going on. Discombobulating.
Annelise Lestrange
Sep 20, 2013 rated it it was amazing
(view spoiler)
CB
Nov 15, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Really charming - I was thrown when it went from past to present towards the end but it was a perfect short story!

A total of 1 novella, 3 novels and 5 very short stories in this series. The MC's intertwine throughout the stories so I suggest I reading them all, in order.
Sandra
Aug 07, 2012 rated it it was amazing
FREE here

Remi reminisces about the first time Sterling got to decorate a Christmas tree at Chay's house. A little sad to be reminded of their childhood but really cute and sweet.
Meggie
Mar 30, 2011 rated it liked it
Shelves: shape-shifters
Memories of the past, how Sweet!
Becky
Nov 23, 2014 rated it liked it
Cute and sweet - but it just makes me want more!
Roclaf Alter -Ego
Feb 21, 2016 rated it liked it
Sweet
Marcy  Shane
Aug 15, 2013 rated it really liked it
So sweet. Great short story.
Sara
Feb 27, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: m-m
Just buckets of awwww!
Reggie
Dec 19, 2012 rated it liked it
Very cute picture into Christmas at Remi's and Jake's house. Very fun!
Julissa
Sep 23, 2013 rated it really liked it
Aww, this was really sweet.
Kyo
Apr 12, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Cuteness OVERLOAAAADDDDDD ...more
Jeanne 'Divinae'
Mar 13, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: yaoi-m-m
Remi has a flashback about him and baby Sterling's. It was cute.
Jester Plays
Beautiful. You know that heart warming feeling when having a flashback to one of your favourite books? That's how I felt. Amazing.
Rossy
Oh this one just made me cry, those poor kids!
Heather
Jul 29, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: m-m
Goodness is he not in college yet?
Poor Rhys must have the worse case of blue balls ever!!
Joyce
Dec 10, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!
Gyn
Dec 05, 2012 rated it liked it
Cute and sweet and nostalgic! Loved visiting with the With or Without guys again. But reminded me I want another book from Langley...NOW!!
Elsbeth
Susu
Apr 29, 2011
Aurora Corsini
Oct 30, 2015

• Change of Heart (Change of Heart, #1)
  • Ravensong (Green Creek, #2)
  • Wolfsong (Green Creek, #1)
  • How to Howl at the Moon (Howl at the Moon #1)
  • A Pebble for Lewis
  • Noble
  • Trusted Bond (Change of Heart, #2)
  • Gratitude and Gravy (Hearts of Snow Lake, #5.5)
  • Let's Make a Baby
  • Home for Christmas
  • Love's Unexpected Gift
  • His Best Man (Accidental Roots, #7)
  • Unforgivable (Accidental Roots, #6)
  • Don't Play Games (Just Don't #6)
  • Don't Rule Me Out (Just Don't #5)
  • Don't Look Away (Just Don't #7)
  • Always Loyal (Cubs for Rent, #3)
  • Clark's Bully (Rebels and Nerds #3)
JL has been talking since she was about seven months old. To those who know her it comes as no surprise, in fact, most will tell you she hasn’t shut up since. At eighteen months, she was speaking in full sentences. Imagine if you will the surprise of her admirers when they complimented her mother on “what a cute little boy” she had and received a fierce glare from said little boy and a very loud ...more

With or Without (10 books)
  • With Love (With or Without, #0.5)
  • Without Reservations (With or Without #1)
  • With Caution (With or Without, #2)
  • A Lot To Be Thankful For (With or Without, #2.1)
  • A Sterling New Year (With or Without, #2.2)
  • With Abandon (With or Without, #3)
  • Christmas Dinner at Reynolds Hall (With or Without, #3.1)
  • Attack of the Killer Dust Bunnies (With or Without, #3.2)
  • Without Secrets (With or Without, #4)