Start by marking “Hilda and Zelda (Hilda the Wicked Witch, #4)” as Want to Read:
Hilda and Zelda (Hilda the Wicked Witch, #4)

Hilda and Zelda

(Hilda the Wicked Witch #4)

In this fourth book of the Wicked Witch, Hilda and William have to take on a witch called Zelda. A magical battle is unavoidable...
Nook, 0 pages
Published February 7th 2011 by Paul Kater, via Smashwords

To ask other readers questions about Hilda and Zelda, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hilda and Zelda

Nenette
Nov 01, 2011 rated it really liked it
This is the fourth and last in the series of Hilda The Wicked Witch, a very light and funny witch adventure story. What's even great is that the whole series comes for almost free on Kindle.

This fourth book talks about Hilda and William taking on one of Hilda's own in William's former world. The dialogues are witty and funny; and I believe the author has improved a lot on his delivery.

I'll definitely read a fifth installment if there would be one.
moxieBK
This is the fourth book in this series. Much better than the third book; stayed on topic and moved quicker, thought still felt long in places. Typos and grammatical errors at the minimum. A few funny places, but not as many as the first two books in the series. It felt unfinished at the end (as to be expected in a series, I suppose....) But Zelda's resolution was a little more off-putting than I would have liked, (it felt unresolved.) This book segues nicely into the next book in the series. Sti ...more
Amanda
Feb 26, 2012 rated it it was ok
This isn't about Zelda the video game, but I was just about as disinterested in this book as I was the nintendo game Zelda. I was so disappointed; so sad to me since I enjoyed the first books so much, even laughed out loud to them.

This one seemed over-worked and pushed into being a story. For the outcome, the length was way too long and too many times did they just have a day of nothingness where they didn't even see their foe.

I'm sorry Mr. Kater, I loved your others, but this one was just "of
Magda
Hilda has one more chance to visit William's world. Not for recreation though. They have to catch other witch who decided to have a nice and easy place to rule.

I have to admit I liked previous book more. This one is still good, interesting adventure, humor, lots of magic.
Will is getting better with his magic skills. Romance between him and Hilda blossoms. And Zelda is just another challenge for magic couple.
Marilyn
Sep 13, 2011 rated it liked it
I finally have finished off all 4 of the Hilda books. I believe #3 to be the best. This was good, but I would have liked the ending to be in their world and not the ordinaries world. I have enjoyed how the characters progressed. Especially William. Good book.

Unfortunately for me I did not know there were 2 more books when I made this review. I am now on book 5. And it picks up where I wanted the last one to leave.
Carol
Oct 01, 2012 rated it really liked it
Hilda and William must go back to his crazy world- another witch, Zelda, had found a portal and they needed to bring her back. Not an easy task since Zelda wanted to find a following and rule. The situations they find themselves in are pure Hilda, you can smile, snicker and laugh out loud as you follow the pair's interactions with police, military personnel and even some modern day earth witches. If you've had fun with Hilda's earlier adventures, you are in for a real treat. Enjoy.
Louis Singley
Nov 26, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Another great entry in this refreshing series. Hilda is the most lovable wicked anything I've ever ran across. This story sends Hilda once again back to our world and is just as engaging as the previous books in the series.
Tabitha Ormiston-Smith
Oct 19, 2016 rated it really liked it
I adore this series and the instant book is no exception. No one who enjoys Pratchett's Discworld series could fail to love the zany Hilda and William. Ideal for lifting the spirits.
Bcoghill Coghill
Oct 26, 2011 rated it liked it
I enjoyed but thought there was a lot of filler in this book. Hope the next one is a little more focused on the plot. All of that niggle. I really enjoy Hilda and William's adventures.
Lisa
Sep 18, 2012 added it
Another good read in this Hilda Witch series!!!!
Regina Bruce
Richard Dominguez
rated it did not like it
Oct 17, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
  • Dziewiąty Mag (Dziewiąty Mag, #1)
  • What the Dead Fear
  • Mars Burning (Saving Mars, #4)
  • Oddly Normal, Book 1
  • Box Set: The Arrington Trilogy
  • Poet Anderson: The Dream Walker
  • Opowieści z Wilżyńskiej Doliny (Wilżyńska Dolina, #1)
  • Murder, Mystery & Dating Mayhem (The Gray-Haired Knitting Detectives Book 1)
  • Wiedźma opiekunka, Część 2 (Wolha Redna, #4)
  • Serious Leigh (Literal Leigh Romance Diaries, #2)
  • Abyssal Zone (Sacred Breath, #4)
  • A Circle Of Iron (Eldernost, #1)
  • The Space In Between
  • Otto Von Trapezoid and the Empress of Thieves
  • Ash and Echoes (Blessed Epoch, #1)
  • Bye Bye Bloodsucker (Wicked Good Witches #3)
  • The Golden Cage (A Dance of Dragons, #0.5)
  • Once In A Lifetime (FairyTale Boxed Set)
Paul Kater was born in the Netherlands in 1960. He quickly developed a feel for languages but did not pursue a career in those as his native language, Dutch, did not offer many options in that time.

After learning far too much about computers he started to make a living with them. During all that time he always wrote short stories, little things to entertain family and friends and also himself with

Hilda the Wicked Witch (8 books)
  • Hilda the Wicked Witch (Hilda the Wicked Witch #1)
  • Hilda - Snow White Revisited (Hilda the Wicked Witch #2)
  • Hilda - The Challenge (Hilda the Wicked Witch #3)
  • Hilda - Cats (Hilda the Wicked Witch, #5)
  • Hilda - Lycadea
  • Hilda - Back to school
  • Hilda - Dragon Master (Hilda the Wicked Witch)