Start by marking “Beneath the Covers” as Want to Read:
Beneath the Covers

Beneath the Covers

4.04  ·  Rating details ·  54 Ratings  ·  10 Reviews

Bestselling author Claudia Madison is single and loving it. And now her book on sex and romance without the ring is being made into a TV show! Then she meets her cohost, Peter Warren. The gorgeous bachelor and leading authority on how to stay happily single--and the man she almost married--is as dangerously irresistible as ever.
The minute he sees Claudia again, Peter's re
Published April 1st 2011 by Harlequin Kimani Romance (first published January 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Beneath the Covers, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Beneath the Covers

Laquisha Sauls
Mar 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
She is one of my favorite authors of all time now and everything I read by her so far is freaking amazing she never disappoint and I highly recommend her work
D.lee
Nov 23, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I guess it must depend on your perspective because I loved this story and definitely felt the chemistry between Claudia and Peter.
It was definitely "An Affair to Remember". I kinda of thought something had to happen to Claudia for her not to show up in Las Vegas. I thought Claudia's friend Tamara was one selfish witch. She got everything she wanted but still could not allow Peter and Claudia to be happy. I truly felt for Peter, he was a stand up guy. Maybe I enjoyed it so much because I love bot
Kim
Jun 20, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a good quick read, and it was nice to see how the last of these 3 friends turned out. The backdrops of the book were excellent; Hawaii, Caribbean, France, and Italy. The author gives descriptive details of each place, so it really gives you a great idea of the moods she was going for. The love scenes aren't steamy if you are looking for that type of thing, but certainly adequate. A good read overall.
The Book Junkie Reads . . .
If serious romance and steamy love scenes are what you looking for then you have not gotten the right book. Although there is lots of jealousy from various sources. The romantic locations have excellent descriptions. I did not get a complete feel of what the main characters looked like, but I got a good sense of what their character suggest there were all about. No real surprised. A quick simple read.
Dorel
Aug 27, 2013 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
This is the 2nd book I by Dara Girard. I stopped reading this book at chapter 5 because I thought the storyline was boring & I felt no spark between the main characters. I think Pages Of Passion was better than this book.
Marie
Apr 02, 2011 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: aa-romance, ebook, owned
This book had a lot of appeal and the potential to be really great, there was just too much up and down and miscommunication between the hero and heroine, it made the ending anti-climatic and made me want to smack them upside the head and yell GET IT TOGETHER.

Shone
Apr 01, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Jealousy and fear will kill any relationship.
Bri'bri Jordan
Oct 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I finished this book and one day so to me this book was a good
Carolyn J.
Jul 05, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Interesting read

The story was a nice old-fashioned love story with a few twists and turns and in the end a happily ever after.
Tiffany
Aug 05, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: passionate, romance
THIS IS AN EXCELLENT NOVEL SO FAR. BESTSELLING AUTHOR CLAUDIA MADISON WAS SHOCK TO FIND OUT HER EX-PETER WARREN IS HER CO-HOST. ATTRACTION AND SPARKS ARE FLYING BETWEEN THE EX-LOVERS ON HAWAII!!
Carla Blakemore Buchanan
Dafort
Oct 07, 2011
Yolanda
Jan 06, 2012
Dara Girard is a national bestselling and award-winning author. After many novels in various sub-genres from contemporary to paranormal romance, women’s fiction, and non-fiction Ms. Girard continues to win readers with each new book.

I was born many years ago in the American Midwest to a brave immigrant couple who decided to call themselves my parents. They moved around the country until they final
More about Dara Girard...