Start by marking “Deadman Wonderland Volume 7 (Deadman Wonderland, #7)” as Want to Read:
Deadman Wonderland Volume 7 (Deadman Wonderland, #7)

Deadman Wonderland Volume 7

(Deadman Wonderland #7)

Librarian Note: The English translation of this volume was cancelled due to Tokyopop closing its North American manga operations.
Published by TOKYOPOP (first published January 26th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Deadman Wonderland Volume 7, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Deadman Wonderland Volume 7

Start your review of Deadman Wonderland Volume 7 (Deadman Wonderland, #7)
Mary ♥
Sep 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5/5 stars

Christopher
Jul 07, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: fiction, 2016, manga
The following isn't a review as much as it is ranting. Just so you know going in. :D
---
Ugh. So this volume tries to convince us that our lead's idiocy in the last volume was a calculated maneuver to protect his friend.

Nonsense.

Ganta has shown zero propensity for quick thinking in this entire series. Not once has he reacted to anything in a way that showed the slightest bit of foresight. He has only shown two things. Either he completely freezes or he reacts emotionally in the moment. That's it.
Χαρά Ζ.
Dec 30, 2016 rated it really liked it
Deadman wonderland just gets better and better and more complex with each volume. I love it. And the female characters stepping up in this one. CHIEF MAKINA, YOU ROCK <3
Julia Sapphire
Oct 19, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga, 2017
3.75
Nərmin
"Ganta is surrounded with bunch of idiots"~direct quote from Shiro. Shiro is such a sweetheart!
My problem is that, I don't like completely evil characters, that are boring.. like that Tamaki guy.
Still, as much as the "power of friendship" thing is a cliche, I love seeing friends teaming up!
The star of this volume is Makina. That woman!
توفيق عبد الرحيم
I actually finished this a few days ago
Rating 3.5/5
i think next volume will be one of the best volumes for this series i like the unique Niben that showed up near the end of this one
I also love how everyone came to help Ganta
It will be Epic but it will have to wait because i am finishing up Bitch Planet
Jamrock
May 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh, Ganta 3
Scott Lee
Dec 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
New details about DmW, about Ganta, the Tinben and Scar Chain. Good storytelling. Also, we see both Azami and...Sito.
Online Eccentric Librarian
Nov 01, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc, manga, au

More reviews (and no fluff) on the blog http://surrealtalvi.wordpress.com/

Chapter 7 represents an interesting turning point in the story as Warden Makina decides to go full on after Promoter 'fox' Tamaki. Presenting an interesting reverse in fortune from volume 6, Ganta is going to slowly regain the friends that he lost after his frightful Ganta Gun blast.

Story: A destitute Ganta searches for Azami and is captured by Promoter Tamaki in the process. Tamaki makes a Faustian offer - undergo
Katherine
Jul 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: best-manga
Is it wrong to love a series this much? I hope not because I am absolutely hopelessly in love.
This book really makes the people in the story take a look at their past and motivations, and with that see where it's bringing them in life. In the last one when the ninben taunted our favourite Deadmen with their worst memories, they all snapped and went to kill those that dated do so. The thing is, everything said to them to get them to fight was true. After all, the truth hurts.
Ganta has been they
Catharina Pu
Jenny Clark
Apr 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: horror, viz-manga
This is one of those series that is either hate or love. It should be obvious where I am haha. This is the turning point for this series, I think. Ganta is growing up and Shiro is realizing more about him and herself. My favarite characters are Ganta Shiro Azami Makina and Hummingbird. Makina's friends well they are crazy as her. I like how she has two sides to her personality
&#x1f308;&#x1f49c;SAVINA&#x1f98b;✨
I'm becoming so immersed into the deadman wonderland world ! There's so much action, chaos, corruption ! I've grown so fond of all the characters, even the newly introduced ones from this volume ! I love the art style, there beautifully done ! Deadman wonderland is slowly becoming one of fave mangas ! :D can't wait for the next one !
James DeSantis
Jan 19, 2016 rated it really liked it
The pace picks up even more in this volume, making the big showdown against the evils of the Deadman Prison more interesting. So damn excited to see the full team come together to take down these pieces of shit.
Tracey
This series is just great. I'm never bored when I'm reading these books. I'm getting more and more excited when they introduce new characters. These perfect ninben are not to be messed with. I can't wait to see them in action.
Sarah Corwin
Apr 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great manga !!!!

Love love love this series!!! The concept is new and interesting. Can't wait to keep reading about Ganta and his bad ass friends
Luke
Dec 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
So after a bit of a break –a couple of these in a row is more than enough candy popcorn for anyone –I’m back into the world of imprisoned, superpowered teens, and the creepy overlords that love [to experiment on] them.

As expected, it’s more of the same. By which I mean INCREDIBLE VIOLENCE and some creepy fan service for boob-focused shut-ins.

Same same then, eh?

The story continues from where the sixth volume left off. We’ve discovered the super-secret Ninben, super-monsters created for
Nancy Foster
Oct 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
A sort of hit & miss volume. Ganta alienates the other Deadmen by defending Azami that is under the control of an electronic drug in the shape of a mask. This part of the plot sort of confuses me. If the undertakers have such powerful weapons that can crush most Deadmen and masks that can be easily produced that can bend the minds to follow Tamaki's commands, why does he need to create Ninben and kill Deadmen en masse?

Tamaki has already been forced to integrate Deadmen with the normal prison
Andrew
Mar 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Another action packed instalment which is consistently entertaining, though silly as is typical of the series. As usual, the artwork is excellent, with detail plentiful and action sequences visually stimulating. There are a few awkward panels, and some of the writing (translation?) is bizarre, even taking into consideration the absurd world-building, but on the whole, this is a fast paced, mostly gripping manga. Now that I'm at the story's midpoint I can pretty safely say that Deadman Wonderland ...more
Say
4.5,
It's pretty good, I liked the bit with Azumi and such. They're leading up to a twisted (possibly far too contrived) back story for Shiro I'm sure.

"At first, I cried because I was shocked. Second time, I cried for pain. Third time, I cried because my mom and dad didn't notice it. Fourth time, I cried because I realized that they were ignoring me. Fifth time, I cried because I was miserable being like that. Sixth time, I stopped crying for those reasons." - Azumi
Peter Barr
Deadman Wonderland is a theme park/penitentiary where convicts are altered to become superhuman gladiators who fight for the amusement of people who come to the park. In this episode others are altered in a different manner to fight the deadman. The story progresses and characters evolve. It reads fast and the art is good.
kerrycat
Dec 31, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga
this story is absolutely turning my stomach - the artwork, especially the facial expressions, is fantastic.
Blue
Jun 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Epic!!!!
Logan Stecher
Aug 10, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Aweeome, but has typos editors missed (2nd Printing).
Amanda Setasha Hall
Apr 01, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: zzz-2018, manga
Decent story again, but still hasn't pulled me in fully. It's getting better though, I'll give it that much.
JJ
Sep 24, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Another excellent volume.
Cynthia
Things are building up to a big showdown.
Edric Unsane
Mar 03, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: graphic-novel, manga
The art, characters, and story were depraved and as fun as usual.
Judyth (Geeky Reading)
Feb 22, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: own
~4/5

Oddly enough, the theme for this volume seemed to be Friendship.

Ganta has pushed away his last friend so they don’t have to suffer, while his others turn on him. Then, for some reason, he’s grown very close to Azami, who’s being forced into the ninben mask and killing people. I don’t really see the friendship they have, but I guess they feel it. I do find Azami interesting, though. Her backstory is very interesting, and I do like her as a character.

Shiro is the real hero here, as far as I’m
Miranda
Jul 26, 2018 rated it liked it

• 進撃の巨人 21 [Shingeki no Kyojin 21] (Attack on Titan, #21)
  • 進撃の巨人 18 [Shingeki no Kyojin 18] (Attack on Titan, #18)
  • 文豪ストレイドッグス 1 [Bungō Stray Dogs 1]
  • 約束のネバーランド 1 [Yakusoku no Neverland 1]
  • Highschool of the Dead, Vol. 6 (Highschool of the Dead, #6)
  • 東京喰種トーキョーグール 10 [Tokyo Guru 10] (Tokyo Ghoul, #10)
  • 進撃の巨人 10 [Shingeki no Kyojin 10] (Attack on Titan, #10)
  • フェアリーテイル 22 [Fearī Teiru 22] (Fairy Tail, #22)
  • ワンパンマン 9 [Wanpanman 9] (Onepunch-Man, #9)
  • 約束のネバーランド 4 [Yakusoku no Neverland 4]
  • 東京喰種トーキョーグール:re 9 [Tokyo Guru:re 9] (Tokyo Ghoul:re, #9)
  • 東京喰種トーキョーグール 12 [Tokyo Guru 12] (Tokyo Ghoul, #12)
  • 東京喰種トーキョーグール:re 10 [Tokyo Guru:re 10] (Tokyo Ghoul:re, #10)
  • 東京喰種トーキョーグール:re 6 [Tokyo Guru:re 6] (Tokyo Ghoul:re, #6)
  • Blue Exorcist, Vol. 9
  • 進撃の巨人 29 [Shingeki no Kyojin 29] (Attack on Titan, #29)
  • 約束のネバーランド 11 [Yakusoku no Neverland 11]
  • 進撃の巨人 28 [Shingeki no Kyojin 28] (Attack on Titan, #28)
Name (in native language): 片岡人生

Deadman Wonderland (1 - 10 of 13 books)
  • Deadman Wonderland, Vol. 1 (Deadman Wonderland, #1)
  • Deadman Wonderland, Vol. 2 (Deadman Wonderland, #2)
  • Deadman Wonderland Volume 3 (Deadman Wonderland, #3)
  • Deadman Wonderland Volume 4 (Deadman Wonderland, #4)
  • Deadman Wonderland Volume 5 (Deadman Wonderland, #5)
  • Deadman Wonderland Volume 6 (Deadman Wonderland, #6)
  • Deadman Wonderland Volume 8 (Deadman Wonderland, #8)
  • Deadman Wonderland Volume 9 (Deadman Wonderland, #9)
  • Deadman Wonderland Volume 10 (Deadman Wonderland, #10)
  • Deadman Wonderland Volume 11 (Deadman Wonderland, #11)