Start by marking “The Complete Photo Guide to Crochet” as Want to Read:
The Complete Photo Guide to Crochet

The Complete Photo Guide to Crochet

4.22  ·  Rating details ·  122 Ratings  ·  8 Reviews
This is a comprehensive reference book on all aspects of crochet. This book provides a reference for all methods, including Tunisian, filet, intermeshing, broomstick lace, bruges lace, and freeform crochet. Includes step-by-step instructions for all the basic stitches and swatches of 100s of stitch patterns with complete instructions. Also provides instructions and pattern ...more
ebook, 2nd Edition, 272 pages
Published January 4th 2011 by Creative Publishing International (first published 2010)

Fredrick Danysh
The basic starting instructions were a little confusing. Once past that, the author discusses several different techniques, providing photos of the finished work. This one does not appear to be for the beginner.
Gabbie Shafer
Found some helpful tips and patterns in this one.
Jennifer Ochoa
Nov 23, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great resource for new crocheters. Lots of pics, clear instructions. A few patterns, but mostly this book will be used to learn various stitches and crochet fundamentals like reading charts.
Janet
Sep 05, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2014
Lost a star only bc I was reading on my kobo. The pictures are not as good in black and white!
Juliahoney Kamenker
good lots of good pics and many different stitch patterns
pamela owen
Jan 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The best!

The easy to understand directions and absolutely stunning photos make following along a breeze and final results beautiful, the best I've seen so far!
Brenda Schneider
Lots of wonderful tips and techniques. Great for all.
Jordon Patterson
Mar 28, 2015
RACHEL E PEACOCK
Oct 30, 2017
Melinda Scott
Sep 10, 2015
  • First Time Knitting: Step-by-Step Basics and Easy Projects
  • The Complete Photo Guide to Jewelry Making: More than 700 Large Format Color Photos
  • Cast On, Bind Off: 211 Ways to Begin and End Your Knitting
  • The Jewelry Maker's Design Book: An Alchemy of Objects
  • Stitch-opedia: The Only Embroidery Reference You'll Ever Need
  • Arts & Crafts Shows: The Top 10 Mistakes Artist Vendors Make... And How to Avoid Them!
  • Yarn Works: How to Spin, Dye, and Knit Your Own Yarn
  • The Quilt Block Book: Fresh, Versatile Designs for Quilts, Clothes, Accessories, and Decor
  • Macrame Pattern Book: Includes Over 70 Knots and Small Repeat Patterns Plus Projects
  • Container Gardening for All Seasons: Enjoy Year-Round Color with 101 Designs
  • The Art of the Doodle: Discover Your Inner Artist - Includes Instructional Book and Guided Journal
  • 500 Tangled Artworks: A Showcase of Inspired Illustrated Designs
  • Designing Bead and Wire Jewelry: Everything the Beginner Needs to Know
  • Creative Illustration & Beyond: Inspiring tips, techniques, and ideas for transforming doodled designs into whimsical artistic illustrations and mixed-media projects
  • Paper Blooms
  • Cast On, Bind Off: 54 Step-by-Step Methods
  • The Feisty Stitcher: Sewing Projects with Attitude
  • Art Made from Books: Altered, Sculpted, Carved, Transformed
From her Ravelry Profile: I have been knitting and crocheting forever. I am a mother and grandmother, and a great grandmother. I design, teach, and write books. My first book was published in 1978, and I just completed my 19th book In addition to the books, I have 2 independently produced video’s/dvd’s, and 3 self published entrelac crochet patterns. My flicker name is MHDesigner. I love it all!

I
More about Margaret Hubert...