Start by marking “The Touch” as Want to Read:
The Touch

The Touch

3.61  ·  Rating details ·  93 Ratings  ·  12 Reviews
Chandra Singleton has a rare gift that she must keep hidden from the Paranormal Intelligence Agency, PIA, or her life will not be her own. Like her ancestors she would be nothing more than a tool for the government to exploit. Not only must she hide her gift from the PIA, but she has also been forced to spend her life avoiding touching people’s hands. The results can be me ...more
Published March 18th 2011 by Pink Zebra Publishing

To ask other readers questions about The Touch, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Touch

Linda Strong
Jun 25, 2016 rated it really liked it
The Touch is a gift that has been handed down to Chandra Singleton through generations of female relatives. No one is known to have this gift …. For a good reason. If the Paranormal Intelligence Agency, better known as PIA, discovers her secret, she will become a government resource.

When anyone accidentally touches her hands, she can see their future … and it cannot be changed. These visions can physically cripple her.

Wade Branson is an agent for PIA, unknown to Chandra. They meet when they bot
Angel
IT was AWESOME!
Short. but Awesome!
SaturNalia
A beautiful cover disguising a terrible story. Superficial novella, nothing deep just a lot of action. What really downgraded the story was the sex. After a particularly long action sequence the heroine had glass in her knees and they still were not out of danger, so you would think this was not the best time to have sex. The leads just couldn't keep their hands off each other, so glass and danger, they do it on a chair in he attic while hiding from the bad guys. The villain was shallow too, not ...more
Allison
Apr 30, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Hot + Action Packed = 5 Stars! Jaymie Holland as Cheyenne McCray's "erotic alter-ego" - and I am LOVING IT!!!! I don't like to give away alot of spoilers in my reviews, so all I'll tell you is there paranormal edge to it, hot sex, action packed fighting, yummy men, gorgeous women. What more could you ask for in a novella?! I for on will be buying the next book out by Jaymie Holland. She has quickly ranked up there with my favorite authors!
ツ Renée
Mar 17, 2012 rated it it was amazing
This was a very entertaining. It had passion, heat, tenderness, danger, and some great action.

Both Chandra and Wade were interesting characters – he had the gift of anonymity and she the gift of knowledge, in her hands. They each held their secret close, and were skeptical of the other, but were both overcome with an immense attraction. What started out as lust and great sex morphed into affection and commitment. I loved it.
Lyndac
This story had suspense, romance, hot sex and a good plot. So why only 3 stars? There was just not enough. It had the potential of a great book, but read like Cliff notes. I would definitely read this author again as I think she has a lot of potential.
Camille
Aug 10, 2012 rated it it was ok
Shelves: romance, 2012
This novella was free on amazon a couple months back and I picked it up. A woman with the mutant ability "The Touch" (she can see your future if she touches your hand) meets up with a shadow shifter (exactly how it sounds). A quick little erotic action romp.
Tamara
Feb 05, 2012 rated it really liked it
Really good short story, Free Kindle book, suspenseful,erotic,paranormal romance.
Edie
Oct 21, 2011 rated it it was ok
Not a terrible quick read.
Lyndi
Nov 21, 2016 rated it really liked it
A quick little ditty. I liked it.
Erica