Start by marking “1,000 Jewelry Inspirations: Beads, Baubles, Dangles, and Chains” as Want to Read:
1,000 Jewelry Inspirations: Beads, Baubles, Dangles, and Chains

1,000 Jewelry Inspirations: Beads, Baubles, Dangles, and Chains

3.84  ·  Rating details ·  58 Ratings  ·  9 Reviews
A visual catalog for jewelry, bead artists and crafters who will relish the opportunity to have so many ideas at their fingertips to inspire their own projects This book would be the second volume of Quarry's 1,000 series-an eye candy-laden follow-up to the very successful 1,000 Artist Trading Cards(Quarry, Spring 2007).

A showcase of stunning jewelry bits and pieces, "blin
Published February 9th 2011 by Quarry Books (first published June 1st 2008)

To ask other readers questions about 1,000 Jewelry Inspirations, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 1,000 Jewelry Inspirations

Shelli
Mar 05, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Avant-garde jewelry aficionados
While an improvement from 1000 Ideas for Creative Reuse (see my review) in that, out of both Hoopla ebook editions, this one's photographs are much larger, 1,000 Jewelry Inspirations: Beads, Baubles, Dangles, and Chains otherwise suffers from many of the other book's exact same problems. There is still a huge amount of duplication; there are sometimes dozens of entries from the same artist, with the same items occasionally appearing in multiple categories. There's also a fair amount of quest ...more
Antonia
May 09, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arts-and-crafts
Inspirational eye candy. This book is a gallery of unique and awesome jewelry. The artists use assorted materials to make these creations, like paper, polymer, vintage, fibres, and fabrics. Nice pictures to study and aspire your creations to. The book provides some very basic how-to instructions like making your own hooks and jump rings but this is not an instruction manual. I wish that some of the photos were larger to show more detail.
Donna
Don't get this book if you are looking for a step-by-step guide. This is more for the person who is already comfortable creating jewelry and art, but would like some visual inspiration. Consider it a jumping-off point for your own creativity.

This book has given me a ton of ideas of my own and I've enjoyed exploring them to see what sort of creations I can come up with.
Mia Gofar
May 11, 2009 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: beading
I bought this book because there are 9 of my projects are featured in it. :-)

It is a nice to have book, actually. Many interesting projects, from beginner to advance level to inspire your creativity.
Roxana
May 18, 2014 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
More like a catalog.

Unless your looking for a catalog, I don't recommend this. This is not an art instruction book. It's browsing pictures of things people made including where you can shop for thier items.
Julie
Oct 18, 2008 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
There are some really great jewelry pieces in this book. Great ideas in all mediums.
Misty
Sep 24, 2012 rated it really liked it
Great book. Just about everything in this book gets you thinking.
Dolldiva
Jun 08, 2011 rated it liked it
Interesting jewelry pieces to help inspire your own designs.
Kasey
Jul 20, 2015 rated it really liked it
Great book! Lots of variety and inspiration!
Abbie Turner