Start by marking “Quantum-Touch: The Power to Heal” as Want to Read:
Quantum-Touch: The Power to Heal

Quantum-Touch: The Power to Heal

4.11  ·  Rating details ·  364 Ratings  ·  26 Reviews
Quantum-Touch is the touch-based healing technique that uses the chi of both practitioner and client, bringing them into harmony to allow the body to heal itself. Quantum-Touch differs from other healing techniques because it does not require long years of study and presents none of the common hurdles of understanding or application; anyone can learn to use it to become a ...more
Published March 22nd 2011 by North Atlantic Books (first published August 3rd 1999)

Fatima
ریچارد گوردن یکی از پیشگامان عرصه ی انرژی درمانی ، این کتاب جالب که روشیست رو به سوی در های شفا آن هم با انرژی دستان مان را سالها پیش نوشته و سمینارها و کلاس های آموزشی زیادی هم برای آموزش حضوری ترتیب داده ، روشی درمانی/مکمل که شاید در ابتدا یک پوزخند بزنیم و از کنار کتاب و تمریناتش رد شویم اما بعد با اولین شفای سریع برای مثال درد موضعی ای در زانو ناگهان در های بهت و شوک و حیرت رو به سوی ما باز میشود و تازه میفهمیم هرچیزی ارزش یکبار خواندن و تست کردن و بعد ها تکرار و تشنه ی آموزش بیشتر شدنش را د ...more
Joanna Gawn
Jul 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
"To empower yourself to use Quantum Touch, you simply need to learn various breathing techniques, body awareness meditations, and hand positions." (Quoted from the Introduction.)

It's several years since my first introduction to Quantum Touch (QT), and interacting with the online community of people using the techniques was valuable and fun. Since then, I've continued to use the basic technique, but I've never managed to integrate it into my daily healing toolkit in the longer term! Perhaps Reiki
Huma Rashid
I gave this 3 stars because it was an interesting read, though I am deeply skeptical. Well, maybe skeptical isn't the right word. Basically, I think that quantum touching or whatever this is called (quantum healing?) is just a bunch of fancy, hokey add-ons to basic stress release and tension relief. This 'sensation' stuff the author discusses, which he uses to branch out into healing others and spinning chakras and recharging food and water and engaging in distant healing and all that - this 'se ...more
Richard Graupner
Feb 24, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I can understand how people who have not been exposed to the ancient arts of energy healing can be skeptical in the environments we live in today. I and my family have been involved with energy healing and other ancient energy uses for a number of years now and need no further convincing as to its efficacy. The use of hands for healing is an ancient art, and verified the world over by those who do not close themselves to its potential. Reiki is one such art, and as a Reiki Master I understand wh ...more
Sofia Siberia
Apr 22, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I recently took the QT courses (Levels 1, 2 and Supercharging) and practicing QT healing right now.
The book is a great hands-on manual. First i read it for theory, and now using it as a reference during healing sessions sometimes.

It's written in this charming and effortless Richard Gordon's manner - deep profound information with a nice dash of humor.. Whoever reads it will find the material of the book totally relevant and practically applicable.
R. Gordon says everyone can be a healer - becaus
Sarah Coen
Mar 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Mind blowing, I now can reduce any pain anytime thanks to this knowledge, my health got better really fast. I'm more balanced now and I can increase my energy. Not only does this technique heal your body really fast, it's so much fun to feel these sensations, you can play with the energy, try out all sorts of things. It also feels so good, better than a massage. Incredibly fascinating, my favorite book. <3
Leesa
Apr 22, 2008 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: any one interested in learning more about life force energy
This book is a good read for anyone wanting to understand and learn about life force energy healing!
I am a certified instructor and am currently holding weekend workshops in Ohio.
Contact me if you are interested in joining us for a weekend of learning and fun.
leesalmt@yahoo.com
please put QT in the subject line so I don't toss you in spam.
Carl
Sep 25, 2008 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Anyone interested in healing
Recommended to Carl by: Self
This is a great book on healing and energy work with practical breathing exercises and techniques to achieve your goals. If you could only choose one book on healing touch and energy work, this would be the one. Easy to read, filled with different levels of healing and wonderfully illustrated. This book is a must have!
Stacey Andrews
I attended a Quantum Touch workshop this weekend and it was really amazing. You can learn everything from the workshop by reading the book. Check out the website at www.quantumtouch.com to learn more about this easy hands-on healing modality. Very similar to Reiki!
Shanna
I am a Reiki Master/Teacher. I found this book extremely informative and interesting. I have even implemented some of the techniques in my Reiki Practice. Easy to understand and apply. I highly recommend this book. Four out of Five Gold Stars.
Wind Dreaming Yoga
Feb 20, 2010 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: healing-arts
Each one of us has the ability to live in total health. It takes discipline at first but by practicing the breathing exercises it can happen... Richard is an inspiring teacher as he uses humour and kindness to get his points across.
Survivors
Would love to have someone refer me to some research or evidence that proves this works. Sop far haven't found anything.
Raechelle Thomas
Sep 27, 2010 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really liked this book; easy to read and, well frankly, it just makes sense to me. However, I found some of the "distant healing" a bit much...I'm still a skeptic on that angle-but who knows!
Flestea
Aug 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome book and easy to read
Sam Hendrick
Pretty good book but there is more to this picture then presented in htis book do more reading on energy work if you want to be good at it.
Neema
i have been experiencing similar things since this summer. reading this book was like a confirmation of my own intuitions and armchair philosophizing. looking forward to practicing this.
Charlie Roberts
Great book on energy healing!! It will certainly enhance the energy work that I do!!
Kathy Bardot
Jul 28, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I can't wait to attend the workshop now!
Erik Weingardt
Feb 04, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A good reference book to keep on hand as a person practices healing techniques. Definitely a book to read if you want to learn about inner energy and how to use it.
Sara
Dec 06, 2015
Kat
Sep 06, 2017
Jun 22, 2015
Mindi
This book explains a lot of the behind the scenes to the type of energy work I have been doing for the last few years. It was reassuring to read more about it and from someone as studied as Richard Gordon.
Gregg Shoemaker
Alana
Nov 04, 2013
Sunya
May 07, 2008
  • Chakras for Beginners: A Guide to Balancing Your Chakra Energies a Guide to Balancing Your Chakra Energies
  • The Apophenion: A Chaos Magic Paradigm
  • The Realization of Being
  • Energy Medicine: Use Your Body's Energies
  • Tarot and Astrology: Enhance Your Readings with the Wisdom of the Zodiac
  • Flying Without a Broom: Astral Projection and the Astral World
  • Mending the Past and Healing the Future with Soul Retrieval
  • Sinister Forces-The Nine: A Grimoire of American Political Witchcraft
  • Biochemistry for Dummies
  • Emotion Code: How to Release Your Trapped Emotions for Abundant Health, Love and Happiness
  • Eco Barons: The Dreamers, Schemers, and Millionaires Who Are Saving Our Planet
  • Prime Chaos: Adventures in Chaos Magic
  • Peace, Love and Healing: Bodymind Communication  the Path to Self-Healing: An Exploration
  • Satan Is The New Cupid
  • The Psychic Vampire Codex: A Manual of Magick and Energy Work
  • The Element Encyclopedia of Vampires
  • Herbal Antibiotics: Natural Alternatives for Treating Drug Resistant Bacteria (Storey Medicinal Herb Guide)
  • Heal Your Body A-Z