Start by marking “A Good Man Is Hard to Find” as Want to Read:
A Good Man Is Hard to Find

A Good Man Is Hard to Find

4.17  ·  Rating details ·  357 Ratings  ·  42 Reviews
#1 national bestselling author ReShonda Tate Billingsley takes off on an adventure of romance, passion, and just a touch of suspense . . . set in one of the world’s most exotic locales.

After her company is bought out by a tabloid magazine, career-driven journalist Ava Cole is less than thrilled to be covering celebrity fluff stories—even if her first assignment sends her
Published March 22nd 2011 by Gallery Books (first published December 7th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about A Good Man Is Hard to Find, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Good Man Is Hard to Find

Toni
Mar 01, 2011 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fiction, 2011
Inspirational (Christian) fiction author, Billingsley, is now trying her hand at mainstream mystery-filled romance.

Upon arriving at work as an investigative reporter for a well-respected magazine, Ava Cole finds out that her division is closing down and she is being offered a job at a sister publication. Unfortunately, that publication specializes in tabloid gossip. Ava takes the job (a woman's gotta eat and pay the bills right?) and takes off to Aruba on her first assignment: find out the real
Camille
Nov 17, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: twice-read
This story kept me on the edge of my seat!
Carmen Blalock
Jul 27, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ava Cole is an award-winning journalist and can take on any injustice with no problem to right a wrong that is happening, but when the injustice is in her own personal life does she have that same fight in her? Clifton Edwards is a man that has a big heart but no one to share it with. When he meets Ava Cole she makes his heart skip a beat until she opens her mouth and gives him a piece of her mind!

When Ava and Cliff end up working for the same tabloid magazine it is difficult and at first very r
Revae
Feb 05, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A Good Man is Hard to Find follows journalist Ava Cole as she covers a story for the National Star on music diva, India Wright's wedding in Aruba. In her coverage of the wedding, Ava finds out that there is something that India and her groom, Fredericko, are hiding. Ava will risk her life, literally, to find out what that is.
In the Author's Note at the beginning of the book, Billingsley states that she wants her regular readers to give this book a chance. When I read that, I started to get worr
Belinda
Oct 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Enjoyable read! This book was different than your normal ReShonda Tate Billingsley books. This was more of a mystery/ who done it type of book. The title does fit the book once you read it. I must say it started out a little too slow for me. Think I'll pull a Victoria Christopher Murray book off the shelf.
Dorothy
Feb 16, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book was awesome from start to finish. The ending was great! :)
Kimberly
Mar 17, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed the storyline. The secrets and the attractions between the characters kept the story flowing.
Kim
Drama, suspense, sexy men, romance ...Did I say DRAMA?! I can't not wait for the next installment. Wonderful. I recommend this to anyone who loves Mystery.
Chrissy
Oct 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved it. I would definitely read it again. I loved the plot and I finished the book in one sitting. So I read it in about 3 hours :)
Katrina Burchett
Mar 17, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: books-i-own
Ava Cole is an award-winning journalist for an esteemed magazine. After five years on the job she is being downsized because Newswire is shutting down the investigative division. The only choice she has is to work for The National star, a tabloid magazine. Chasing after celebrities is beneath her abilities but jobs are scarce. Ava has bills that need to be paid and a sister (Mia) she takes care of, so she, as her grandmother would say, sells her soul to the devil.

Ava doesn’t have it in her heart
  • Sinners And Saints
  • Redeeming Waters
  • Love Like Hallelujah (Hallelujah Love #2)
  • Don't Tell a Soul
  • What Kind of Fool
  • Been There Prayed That (New Day Diva #2)
  • Somewhat Saved
  • The Last Woman Standing
  • A Deep Dark Secret
ReShonda Tate Billingsley is a general assignment reporter for KRIV-TV, the Fox affiliate in Houston, Texas. She is the author of the nonfiction book Help! I've Turned Into My Mother! and three previous adult novels: My Brother's Keeper, for which she received the prestigious Gold Pen Award for Best New Author from the Black Writer's Alliance and the Nova Lee Nation Award from the Greater Dallas W ...more
More about ReShonda Tate Billingsley...