What do you think?
Rate this book
224 pages, Hardcover
First published April 5, 2011
- The humor publication The OnionThe book's narrative follows a circular pattern where many of these examples are repeatedly revisited in subsequent chapters as they are viewed from different points of view. Forty percent of the book is taken up by notes and index. The Notes section includes some fairly lengthy elaborations which are interesting stories in themselves.
- Stand-up comedian Cris Rock
- Amazon.com's Jeff Bezos
- Film company Pixar and Steve Jobs
- Micro lending developed by Muhammed Yunu of Grameen Bank
- Television newscaster Tim Russert
- Architect Frank Gehry
Being able to create, navigate amid uncertainty, and adapt using an experimental approach will be a vital advantage.