Start by marking “Pushed (Sense Thieves, #2)” as Want to Read:
Pushed (Sense Thieves, #2)

Pushed

(Sense Thieves #2)

She didn’t know how far she’d go—until she was pushed.

Remy O’Malley was just learning to harness her uncanny healing power when she discovered the other,darker half of her bloodline. Now she lives trapped between two worlds, uneasy among her fellow
Healers—and relentlessly hunted by the Protectors.

Forced to conceal her dual identity, and the presence of her Protector boyfri
Published November 26th 2013 by Kensington Teen

To ask other readers questions about Pushed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Pushed

Start your review of Pushed (Sense Thieves, #2)
Kimberly Sabatini
Jan 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mg-ya
I don't say this very often, but this is one of those occasions where I liked the second book in the series even more than the first. (And I really enjoyed TOUCHED) Jackson has gone out of her way not to rush the development of the characters and the storyline as she dolled out the first two books in the Sense Thieves trilogy, but she also hasn't wasted my time or dangled me over any unnecessary cliffs to wait for the next installment. You get both satisfaction and anticipation.

By the end of TOU
Sarah Elizabeth
(Source: I own a copy of this book.)
Remy may have gotten rid of Dean, but now it’s time to meet her maternal Grandfather, and see what he has to teach her.

This was another great instalment in this series, and I really enjoyed it!

Remy continued to be pretty selfless in this book, and I really felt sorry for her and everything she had to go through. She really did endure more than anyone should ever have to endure, and was forced to hurt people she loved just to keep them safe.

The storyline in thi
Treena
Oct 12, 2017 rated it liked it
I really loved book 1. Super enjoyed it. This one.... hmmm.... while I couldn't put it down. I don't think I like the turn it's taking because I really don't like love triangles. Sigh.
Stephanie
Dec 30, 2012 rated it liked it
Originally Posted at:
Hopeless Romantics

I LOVED the first book in this series, Touched. Pushed was a disappointment. In a recording from her mother, Remy learns how to contact her grandfather. His wife was a healer and he may have answers to the many questions that plague Remy. How is she different? Why is she different? Can she control it? Remy leaves home to seek answers and meet her grandfather. She is welcomed with opened arms and meets the healer community. However, people are keeping secret
Mike
This book is an unnecessary sequel to a book that shouldn’t have been written in the first place. Touched was a waste of Jackson’s considerable talent - her debut novel, If I Lie, was a compelling contemporary novel, and one of the best debuts I’ve ever read. So it’s baffling to be that Jackson chose to follow up that very good contemporary novel with a much less inspired fantasy trilogy. I don’t hate or even dislike Touched, but it’s hard to read it without the underlying sense that Jackson c ...more
Kt
Aug 15, 2013 rated it really liked it
Review originally posted on my blog: A Book Obsession..

I'm honestly at a loss where to begin with this review. The entire book is one giant spoiler in my opinion from the point where she travels to the Healer community on. I mean just the fact that Asher followed her there, should be warning enough, but let me just say it, this book is utterly heart breaking. And while I saw one of the twists coming, there were so many more that completely derailed me. These types of books are so incredibly hard
Jenny
May 03, 2014 rated it it was ok
Henrietta
Feb 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing
After high school graduation, Remy decided she’d go on a trip to look for some answers about her heritage. Not certain if she’d be safe, Asher followed her but soon got into trouble when he was being caught and tortured by some Protectors. Could Remy find a way to bargain with the Protectors without getting herself killed?

I adored Remy. She had a big heart and she wasn’t the type to back down without a fight! I honestly thought she and Asher would have some sweet, intimate moments while they wer
Amber at Fall Into Books
Oct 29, 2013 rated it really liked it
Pushed is a fantastic sequel to Touched. I enjoyed the first book in the series, but I wasn't absolutely in love with it. However, this time around, Jackson won me over. I fell in love with the setting, the characters, and the plot. I can't wait to see what Jackson has in store for her characters next. They grew so much in this installment, and the plot was fast paced and intense. This is turning out to be one of my favorite YA series, and I'm glad that Kensington gave me the opportunity to try ...more
Oct 05, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, ya, romance, fantasy
Update 1/9/14
This book was superb. It is the second installment in the Touched series by Corrine Jackson. This book added elements that I thought might have been forgotten such as the fact that the main antagonist from the first book is dead (Dean). Ms. Jackson needed to come up with another one and fast and she did an amazing job! (view spoiler)
Abbie
Apr 27, 2014 rated it really liked it
Actual rating - 4.25

Pushed was such a good sequel!
At first, i didn't think it was as good as the first, but as the story progressed, my opinion totally changed!

Remy was a great character again... but there was a few times where she was slow to catch on.
I loved Ben, Laura and Lucy again as well. They wasn't in it for a huge chunk of the book, and i really missed them.

The ending had me crying.
Seriously..

photo tumblr_lxwzq7i16i1qlfwzk.gif

It was so good, but so so sad!!

Overall, a really great read!
Marie
Jul 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
If it's possible, I actually liked this book better than the first one and that rarely happens with sequels. I loved the characters once again and I loved the plot twists. There was just so much going on I couldn't put the book down!
Mel
Dec 04, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Well damn. Sneaky author.
Mandy Snel
I think I love this series.
The focus on female relations is nice and refreshing, since most books I've read recently just focus on the romances and friendship between boys and girls.
Again it is made very clear that evil people can act like normal loving people and Remy's story and choices are very realistic to me. In this book she has to endure even more torture, and heartbreak, and I don't think I could have handled any of it the way she did.

I am glad I do not have to wait till the next book
Amanda Lewis
Lisa Lee
Aug 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Pushed by Corrine Jackson really pushed everything. I really enjoyed this book and how everything is brought together. This book involves with romance, drama, complications, powers and so many amazing things. After reading the first book Touched, I had to continue with the rest of the series. There were so many things that happened in the story and new characters get introduced. It was all so breathtaking. Overall I gave this book a million/5.
Shaylyn
Nov 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: supernatural
This book was incredible! I loved all of the caution where trust and loyalties needed to be. I didn't expect much from this trilogy due to the fact that it wasn't a book that someone had recommended to me and for some reason I am terrible at picking new, not well know books that are good, but this one was a gem! I thought that nothing could beat the first book, but boy was I wrong! I highly recommend this book!
Stephanie
Jun 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
I liked this one better than the first one. (view spoiler) ...more
Cathy
Nov 20, 2017 rated it liked it
Pushed continues the struggles of Remy and Asher. There are quite a few unlikable characters in this book and I must say I was not happy with the progression of the story. The writing was good so I continued reading. I was disappointed with the cliff hanger ending. I am debating as to whether I'll read the third book.
Aug 14, 2018 rated it did not like it
I was hoping this would be better than the first, but it just kinda lost me. I didn't like Remy anymore, she became very whiny, as did Lucy. Remy's relationship with Asher did not seem healthy. And I didn't like the insta-relationship she had with her grandfather.

This went from fairly decent story, with an interesting premise to just kinda basic and boring.
Kimberly Morris
I felt this book had a lot more going on than book 1. I mean come on can this girl get a break. So much stuff happened in book 2. I really saw this Gabe thing going somewhere else and actually hoped for it. In the end I was really conflicted about Gabe versus Asher and not sure how I felt about that situation. Again so much happens in this book.
Kids
Apr 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved it!!!

I would recommend this book to anyone who likes adventure, suspense, romance, and drama. Some parts where a bit sad but that just encourages the story. I gave it this rate because this book is everything is everything that I want it to have. If you are going to read this book, be prepared. It's the book of your life.
Maria
May 01, 2020 rated it did not like it
After sleeping on it, I decided I didn't like the book. The writing was good, so I read it in one sitting, but this doesn't feel like a YA fantasy novel anymore. It feels like a cult fanfic with torture fantasies. I quite simply hated it, even though the plot twist were well written.

I'm reading the third one just so I can draw this awful story to a close and hopefully get a happy ending.
Isabelle | Nine Tale Vixen
I knew it - I saw the love triangle coming from the start. (Plus, with all it had in common with Twilight...) I figured (view spoiler), though it dragged long enough that I was starting to doubt it. And seriously, Remy had a lot of really stupid moments. ...more
Anysia
Jan 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Mackenzie
Apr 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
OMG THIS WAS AN AWESOME BOOK two day ead if you a bookworm and squeeze in reading time whenever you not doing other important stuff the first book was really awesome and most sequles aren't nearly as good as the first but this was awesome!11
Marianne K. Benvenuti
Surprises and twists

This book is a worthy sequel to Touched. Remy is alternately betrayed and rescued. That is not to say that she is afraid or unable to kick ass when she needs to. I know that this is supposed to be a young adult novel, but why should they have all the fun?
Terrie
Aug 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great
Tiara
Dec 04, 2017 rated it liked it
Good, even better than the previous book. A bit cheesy, as expected, but I definitely want to read the next book. Lots of twists and turns in this one throughout right up to the end.
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Losing Lila (Lila, #2)
  • Hunting Lila (Lila, #1)
  • Guardian (The Guardian #1)
  • Nobody
  • Crazy Cupid Love
  • Evertrue (Everneath, #3)
  • The Healer's Apprentice (Hagenheim, #1)
  • After Daybreak (Darkness Before Dawn Trilogy, #3)
  • Spirit (Elemental, #3)
  • Teardrop (Teardrop, #1)
  • Return (The Guardian #4)
  • Sacrifice (Elemental, #5)
  • Defiance (Significance, #3)
  • Found (The Crescent Chronicles, #3)
  • Death Sworn (Death Sworn, #1)
  • Velvet (Velvet, #1)
  • Storm (Elemental, #1)
  • Secret (Elemental, #4)
Young adult author Corrine Jackson lives in San Francisco and has over ten years experience in marketing. She has bachelor and master degrees in English, and an MFA in Creative Writing from Spalding University. Her novels include If I Lie (Simon Pulse) and the Sense Thieves trilogy (KTeen), comprised of Touched, Pushed, and Ignited (5/27/14). Visit her at CorrineJackson.com or on Twitter at @Cory_ ...more

Sense Thieves (3 books)
  • Touched (Sense Thieves, #1)
  • Ignited (Sense Thieves #3)

News & Interviews

“Forgive me," he said in a hard voice. "My heart is breaking over here. I'm doing the best I can.” 9 likes
“Gabe?"

Our eyes met in the rearview mirror. "Thank you. For getting us out of there."

Gabe laid a hand over his heart in a gesture that would have meant "You're welcome" or even "I love you.”
3 likes