Start by marking “Different Shades of Gray” as Want to Read:
Different Shades of Gray

Different Shades of Gray

4.09  ·  Rating details ·  35 Ratings  ·  9 Reviews
It started with a favor.

Aspiring model Charlene Roberts is running late for an audition, so she begs her reliable sister to stand in for her at the casting for the wildly popular reality show Free Money. Of course Charlotte, a.k.a. Charlie, can’t say no. She could never say no to Charlene, whose agent believes a television appearance will boost her modeling career. Free Mo
Nook, 224 pages
Published March 18th 2011 by Excessica Publishing (first published March 17th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Different Shades of Gray, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Different Shades of Gray

Varrsity Varrsity
Apr 12, 2011 rated it really liked it
Fast paced and well written. Books like this make you root for the good character, even though it really wasn't a character that I hated throughout the book. This is the first romance book that I've read in years. But i'm done with genre's, it's only two different genre's, Good Literature or Bad Literature. Sable Jordan convinced me that this is definitely some good literature that needs to be shared. I was pleased with the outcome and it was far from predictable.
Alana
Aug 17, 2012 rated it it was amazing
HOT Damned! She did it again! Sable Jordan managed to make me fall in love with her characters.

I really enjoy her style of writing it flows really effortlessly, in fact you don't feel yourself bound to the character until the climaxes or the ending.

I also like that her female characters are so strong, it helps me to identify with them. Don't get me wrong, the femmes tend to have thier issues as well, which makes for a great story.

I thoroughly enjoy where Sable Jordan takes me during my readin
Angela
Dec 11, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance, kindle
So I found Sable Jordan through a free erotica book on Kindle. She had a teaser for this book at the end of the book, and well...I liked her stuff enough to try this one. Less erotica (though the sex is pretty hot in this book) and more romantic, I have to say I feel for Logan and Charlie too. A very entertaining romance (even if I knew it was going to end well...definition of a romance novel right?) I was kept intrigued throughout.

Kudos to Miss Jordan, I will be seeking out other books by her
Lisa Gremore
Jordan wrote a tremendously convincing account of the atrocity commited by Stalin in 1941. It felt like I was on that cattle car at the mercy of the captors. I jumped when I was scared and I smiled when the more beautiful side of human nature was shown. I was also ignorant that this even occurred, unless somehow I forgot, although one does not think one could forget such evil. I knew about Hitler but was unaware this occured in Lithuania by the Russians. It should be a must read in a high school ...more
Margaret Ward
May 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Heartfelt

A twist of love and loyalty! Jordan brings about the awareness of what true love and loyalty is between the characters. I truly enjoyed exploring the world's of the character who gets caught up in the twisted tale of loyalty and true love!
Jashea
Dec 04, 2014 rated it really liked it
Carla Jenkins
Apr 21, 2012 rated it really liked it
Great read with great romance scenes and a fantastic twist within the book! Your on the journey the whole way through with Charlie.
lashae'
Jan 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome

One of my favorite books ever! The story behind those grey eyes is amazing! The wins are terribly awesome and loyal! I love them!

Book Snob Sue
Rach
Apr 02, 2013
Nosy Nora
Aug 01, 2014
Writer of multi-cultural erotica and seductive romances, and whatever else comes to mind. Tattooed vixen. Wicked humorist. Incurable humanist. Proud geek! Lover of pit bulls, fast cars, all music, and candy. Alter ego of adventure/thriller novelist Isadora Monday. That's the short version.

I'm a tough tomboy type with a hidden romantic streak, and I have a penchant for finding the funny in things.
More about Sable Jordan...