Start by marking “HazelMoon's Hawaiian Tarot” as Want to Read:
HazelMoon's Hawaiian Tarot

HazelMoon's Hawaiian Tarot

Self-published Hawaiian Tarot Set. Each card is a lovely hand painted work of art and the entire collection is something to treasure for a lifetime.
The ONLY Tarot set that does honor to the Kingdom of Hawai'i. Size: 6 X 4 X 1.5 inches.
78 cards
108 pages companion booklet
Paperback, 1st, 108 pages
Published June 1st 2010 by Artful Dragon Press

To ask other readers questions about HazelMoon's Hawaiian Tarot, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about HazelMoon's Hawaiian Tarot

Start your review of HazelMoon's Hawaiian Tarot
Dmp
Apr 17, 2011 rated it it was amazing
“…This one was done in acrylic paint and jelly pens, on acrylic paper. "In the past, we’ve had the Tahitian-inspired Tarot de Paul Gauguin. But if we hoist sail, and leave the Society Islands, and sail west by north west, correcting our course a bit to the starboard at Melanesia, cross the equator with Micronesia off to the port, and put our heading to the north, we arrive at the Hawaiian Island chain. Fifteen hundred miles of archipelago, ocean – islands.

“There’s a peace in the isla
Sknagy
Apr 22, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Simple deck to interpret if you're a first timer or don't get into all the complicated types of readings. You can however if you want to look online! I like to shuffle my deck and pick out a card and read about it. Love the artwork and layout. Love the Israel Kamakawiwo'ole references and the tarot culture combined with Hawaii, might start a whole new subculture, who knows!
Ergonomic friendly size. Glad they finally got published.
Tall Man
Apr 26, 2011 rated it it was amazing

I have been reading Tarot cards for over 20 years now, and I have tried many decks over the years, but so far nothing has been as clear, concise, and comprehensive as my original Rider Waite deck that I started with. I still collect them, though, whenever I come across a hard to find deck or something uniquely striking about the deck. I live in Hawaii, and when I came across this deck in a local shop, I was instantly transfixed by the imagery. When I found out the artwork was hand painted for th
Hazel K Arii-Ho
Apr 26, 2011 rated it it was amazing
"I was into the Kabbalah and Tarot cards for many years, some time back; however, my curiosity and interest turned to other disciplines.
Your cards sparked a renewed interest in this ancient, mystical
hebraic point of view. The creative art in Katalin E Csikos-Gould's HazelMoon Tarot Cards is fabulous. I believe she would do well to expand her horizons beyond art work on cards. Katalin, believe and you shall realize. Your gift can be shared in many, many different ways.

Best wishes. HaZel.
Northern Lite
Apr 26, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Aloha Katalin! I just made the second purchase for the cards! I feel very happy about it as I do believe my friend will be happy to receive them. If you get a moment and want to see where your tarot is going, you could google "Traprock Suite" store in Scarsdale, NY to get a mini tour of my friend's store and maybe see a picture of her" :)
Hugs
Northern Lite
Jonathan Duke
Oct 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
The joyful island tarot

Wow, I am impressed with a little known deck that just popped up in my life. Hazelmoon's Hawaiian Tarot.
I was told a few years ago about a deck that was a one of a kind and real cool since it was all about Hawaii. I have been there and it sounded like a great idea.
So I got one and was happy right away since it had a book too. It is always nice to get the artists who bought a on card interpretations since it connects the traditional meanings with the new
Once Upon
Aug 06, 2011 rated it it was amazing
LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE!!!!!!!
Kimber