Start by marking “Remember When” as Want to Read:
Remember When

Remember When

Cetak Ulang, Revisi Title dan Cover.

Apa pun yang kau katakan, bagaimanapun kau menolaknya, cinta akan tetap berada di sana, menunggumu mengakui keberadaannya.

Bagi kita, senja selalu sempurna; bukankah sia-sia jika menggenapkan warnanya? Seperti kisahmu, kau dan dia, juga kisahku, aku dan lelakiku. Tak ada bagian yang perlu kita ubah. Tak ada sela yang harus kita isi. Buka
Published March 2011 by Gagas Media (first published 2008)

Syifa
Nov 24, 2012 rated it liked it
Sometimes things fall apart so other things can come into place.
Tirta
Apr 25, 2012 rated it really liked it
There's so much thoughts going on my head while reading this book.... Will write about it later :))
Dini Novita  Sari
I LIKE IT
Meila
May 22, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: fiksi
Actually, it's been long time didn't read fiction novel. Beberapa bulan terakhir ini, I prefer to read books about traveling. I'm so addicted with them. But here, I am not going to tell you about traveling books, instead of going to tell you abou this fiction book, Remember When.

Remember When tells us about complicated love that happened among 4 people (two couples). Moses has a relationship with Freya, and Adrian has a relationship with Anggia. They are bestfriends at the first time through Adr
Keisha Riswanto
Nov 17, 2015 rated it really liked it
To be honest, I read this book 1pm today and finished it just few minutes ago (3.30pm to be exact!) I have to say, this book is awesome. The conflict mostly is very complicated which makes this book even more interesting.

The characters are great! Each couple has their own similarities but very different at the same time. Freya and Moses are both smart, more like a geek, but the differences between them both are very visible. Adrian and Gia are also both very similar, but different at the same ti
Diah Putri
Jan 14, 2013 rated it really liked it
It's been a VERY long time since I read my last book (which I haven't finished it yet). Today, I start to read again, a new book, and it is this book. I keep reading it without putting it away out of my sight for a minute. This book has a really good story. I even marked some pages with great quotes. This book tells us about friendship and love. Where we could learn that our life is unpredictable. Feeling can change. We can put some efforts to reach what we want, but in the end, we should prepar ...more
Desinta Laras
Feb 21, 2015 rated it did not like it
Khas teenlit. Cliche.. and the ending is way too good to be true :')
sebagai orang yang pernah ngalamin hal yg hampir mirip, I know things don't end that simple. I mean who the heck accept a first love that slept with your best friend? It is just beyond my logic.
Tapi ini buku sih, fiksi.. Can blame no one for the impossible ending.
and I'm way too old for any teenlit, I'll note that in mind.
Gianni Reiza Maulania
kenapa buku segini tipis tapi bacanya sampe berhari-hari? because it is boooring...you guys are in high school, things shouldn't have to be this complicated! putus ya putus aja, suka ya suka aja, you are not married!
Rahmadiyanti
Dec 27, 2011 rated it did not like it
It's just not my cup of tea.
Arthia Ruth
Sep 25, 2014 rated it really liked it
Well
Suwaibatul Annisa
Oct 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance
We made mistakes, we broke our promises, and that's why love sometimes is felt bad.

......

Ga banyak comment lah yang jelas Moses kece nya tumpah-tumpah :(( Hopefully ada satu buat aku wk :p
Dewii Setya
May 17, 2014 rated it really liked it
idk
Bella Rafika
Apr 02, 2013 rated it it was amazing
my best favorite book ever!
I.Hate.Spider
Jul 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Tasya Tacazily
i think it is a good book and good story
Nurhalimah Ramadani
Jan 06, 2015 marked it as to-read
Good
Melinda  Pradita
Aug 12, 2011 rated it really liked it
high school kept me. and you. :)
Muhammad Rajab
Mar 31, 2011 rated it liked it
Shelves: teenlit-romance
Love the story, love the characters, & love the cover :)
Namira Yustika
Nov 26, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Bagus
Seyin
Jun 17, 2011 rated it really liked it
paling berkesan sama satu kalimat yang diucapkan oleh Kylie "as women, we need to protect ourselves from getting hurt. But sometimes hurt is inevitable that we just have to deal with it"
Linda Budiman
really want to read this one
Indra Darmawan
Aug 26, 2015 rated it really liked it
Definitely not my cup of tea because i'm too old for high school drama, but i give my appreciation for the writing that flows naturally just like a memory.
Tia Halim
Jun 05, 2014 rated it really liked it
as always,ringan tapi banyak makna. can't wait for the movie >,< great job,Winna.
Alvia Zanah
Nov 25, 2014 rated it really liked it
this book make me remember when.... (my senior high school)
Aida Fajriyatin
Jul 01, 2013 rated it liked it
Don't really like, but it's ok. Entertained. Just not match w/ my ages. Hehe. Who's know..
Alita
Jul 28, 2014 added it
Good
Lolli Adriani
Feb 04, 2013 rated it liked it
this book brings back memories of senior high school..
bittersweet, so teenager. :D
Mailing List 1 38 Feb 15, 2008 11:43PM
Publication month for Kenangan Abu-Abu 1 19 Feb 13, 2008 07:18PM

• Éclair: Pagi Terakhir di Rusia
  • Let Go
  • Memori
  • With You (Sehari Bersamamu)
  • Our Story
  • Fly to the Sky
  • Bangkok: The Journal
  • Here, After
  • Promises, Promises (Mencintaimu Sekali Lagi)
  • Till We Meet Again
  • Coming Home
  • Ti Amo, Tia Amoria
A woman with passion in both reading and writing and has written a few books in both English and Indonesian. Used to work as a freelance reporter for an in-house magazine and a fashion journalist/contributor in http://www.fasity.com, an Indonesian fashion community.

Some fictions have been published online and in a number of magazines. Her published novels are: Kenangan Abu-Abu (February 2008), Ai
“kenapa masih sulit melupakan walaupun sudah terlukai? -Moses” 191 likes
“When you make decisions, you deal with consequences. Don't expect anything in return.” 109 likes