Start by marking “Jayden's Passion (Raunchy #3)” as Want to Read:
Jayden's Passion (Raunchy #3)

Jayden's Passion (Raunchy #3)

4.45  ·  Rating details ·  336 Ratings  ·  29 Reviews
When Jayden Phillips is violated by her sister, she rethinks her life and relationship with her family. She quickly realizes she has to take care of a few loose ends, which ultimately result in bloodshed and chaos. Will she survive the deadly decisions she's made or will life as she knows it come to a crashing end?
Published July 31st 2012 by The Cartel Publications (first published January 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Jayden's Passion, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Jayden's Passion

Arielle Crowell
Oct 15, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: book-club
I started off loving the Raunchy series. I think the first one packed the most punch and then the second followed up to add to the storyline. The third one, though not a bad story, was just too much. As an author myself, I understand the need for subplots, scandal, OMG moments, and the like, however, I found that this book went from "OMG no she didnt" as the first two did, to "ugh, really?" There is no doubt in my mind that T. Styles is a good writer with a very active and creative imagination. ...more
Mary
Sep 28, 2011 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle

This was another great read from T. Styles. I really liked that the story started with giving additional info on Jayden's childhood. I felt like this allowed the reader to gain more insight on the main character of the book. There were some characters that I wished she developed a little more because I felt like I didn't know them. Very minimal grammar errors. Looking forward to her next release.
Athena
Apr 22, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I have to say that T. Styles is one of the most descriptive writers in urban lit today. Her word flow and the way that she describes scenes, sights, situations and smells are short of amazing. When she described traumatic scenes I cringed at the thought. Although I still think this is a 5 star read, I didn't like it as much as I liked R1 and R2. It seemed like some things were drawn out and it felt like I was reading it forever. I enjoyed the history on Jayden's background but I missed some of t ...more
Rebecca
May 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This was a really good book. Jayden had become a cold piece. Getting some of her history was really good to figure out why she was the way she was. Mad had her issues too. It was sad to see the two of them drift apart from one another. I look forward to reading T. Styles next book Mad Maxx: Children of the Catacombs. I would highly recommend this book.
Keyaria
Mar 21, 2012 rated it it was amazing
To say that I've ever read a series of books like this a lie. I was astonished at some of the things that T. Styles came up with in this book. I love her writing style and this book was nothing short of amazing, with multiple things to keep you on the edge of your seat. I can't wait to read the next book to the raunchy series.
Alicia
Mar 16, 2012 rated it it was amazing

T.Styles did it again. Wow! This book was right on point from R1 and R2. I will go into more details with my review once my Bookclub reads it. I don't want to spoil it for everyone. If you don't have it go and get it because you will not be disappointed.
Charlene Richardson
Jan 18, 2012 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed the final installment of this series. Each part brought something different, but I feel in this book I learned so much more about Jayden because of the flashback portion. As I read the story from Jayden's view it seemed that what she always wanted was her mother's love and she was willing to do anything to prove it. She helped Harmony until she could help her no more, unlike Mad. Harmony seemed to have a few more "human" moments than in any book before, but they only lasted seco ...more
Carla
Jul 03, 2011 rated it really liked it
Finally the moment we've all been waiting for! The release of Raunchy 3, the final installment of T.Styles Raunchy series. And what a release it was!This time the ball is in Jayden's court as she deals with the events of part two while trying to manage her 13 flavors business.
I loved how we are given a little more insight into Jayden and Mad's childhood. This book took me a little longer to finish than I expected. It was a little slow at times and seemed to drag on. I wish some characters would
Kenya
Jun 27, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I have fallen in love with the Raunchy series. I just finished this book and I enjoyed how Jayden finally stepped up to the plate. I wasn't surprised that Harmony hadn't changed but I didn't like how her decision caused innocent people to suffer at the end. I also didn't like the situation that Mad was put into which called for her to be on the run. I'm definitely looking forward to the 4th which will be released next month.
Natasha
Jul 22, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: urban-lit
Another crazy episode in the Raunchy series. Just when you thought things couldn't possibly get more disturbing...Jayden definitely takes the cake as the more diabolical twin. I definitely wasn't expecting all those lives to be lost and without consequence. Remembering these are teens, I'd hate to see how reckless they can be as adults, if they make it. Good work of fiction, not for the weak in stomach. I think Raunchy is a tame title for what's written within the pages.
Writer's Block
Jul 30, 2012 rated it liked it
Was a bit confused with this read. I was disappointed with it until the Epilogue, which I was all into it. sometimes Authors force the issue with having series and Raunchy 3 is a prime example. Though I think Ms. Styles was trying to wrap the whole series up, by tying up loose ends, the book read more like a slew of ideas.
Tia
Feb 26, 2014 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Over The Top

Raunchy 3 was an over the top, fast paced, drama filled read of ratchetness. Ms. Styles has a great imagination and one would assume that the "over the top" scenes are written with the OMG factor in mind. She definitely knows how to conceptualize and produce page turners. You won't be bored with her books, I guarantee it!
Adrenna Shipman
Jul 11, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Raunchy 3 was everything!!! Miss Styles brought her A-game plus some with this finale to this crazy ass series. I felt a range of emotions while reading this book but the one that sticks out the most was feeling bittersweet about this series ending. Jayden still isn't my favorite tho.
Cheryl Branch
Jul 18, 2013 rated it really liked it
As crass and ghetto as the story line is, this book is an excellent read. Love, Love, Loved the series.
Michele Wesley
Apr 17, 2015 rated it really liked it
It was like watching a bad car accident, I couldn't stop reading it.
Tishonna
Jan 19, 2012 rated it it was amazing

Very good! I am loving all the twists and turns in the book. I can't wait for the next part.
Carmen
Sep 04, 2012 rated it really liked it
I loved the book. I was just disappointed with the ending.
Teetee319
Mar 01, 2012 rated it it was amazing

I think this book was definitely something that will make you question the most darkest inner thoughts of your mind.. T.Styles never fails!
Dee Cherry
Dec 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: urban-fiction
Jayden

I thought Mad was bad. Jayden was just plain scary. Harmony really outdid herself having these 2. Crazy great read. Really enjoyed this series.
Dyisha Allen
May 13, 2014 rated it really liked it
great read all the way around
Natasha potts
Feb 14, 2013 rated it it was amazing
this book was just as good as the first one couldn't put it down for nothing very good read I would recommend this book to my friends
Carrie Rembert
Apr 24, 2013 rated it it was amazing
just freaking awesome!
Stephanie Wiley
Jan 22, 2013 rated it really liked it
WOW! ... I truly enjoyed this book; with all the unexpected twists made for a very interesting story line! I simply love T. Styles!
Georgette
Jul 27, 2014 rated it really liked it
good read, not surprised. it's a great conclusion to a saga.... however, I assume there's a book 4??? I'll be reading..
Kelley
Mar 01, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Omg I loved this book. I'm a lil hurt right now but all in all it was a really good book.
Tatyana Owens
Jun 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: books-i-like
I have to say this book ended not how I wanted it to But overall it was a great book. I don't think I have to read the books on Kali or Mad Maxx, I'll just leave it at Raunchy 3.
Tameka
Jan 16, 2012 rated it liked it
Wasn't as captivating as the previous two but I still enjoyed it. I was hoping this would be the end though, oh well till next time then. =/
Julie L
Jul 20, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
  • Shyt List 5: Smokin' Crazies the Finale
  • Pretty Bright
  • New York's Finest (New York's Finest #1)
  • A Child of a Crackhead III
  • The Available Wife Part 2
  • Hell's Diva II
  • Coca Kola - The Baddest Chick
  • Quita's DayScare Center
  • The Dopeman: Memoirs of a Snitch (The Dopeman, #3)
  • Thicker than Water
  • Pitbulls In A Skirt
  • Guilty Gucci
  • Sweet Giselle
  • Still Dirty (Dirty Red #2)
  • Brick: Double Dippin' 4

"COLD AS ICE" by T. STYLES
Purchase Here:

"PRETTY KINGS 4" by T. STYLES
Purchase Here:

CHECK OUT MY LATEST MOVIES/WEB SERIES on via YOUTUBE.

"MOTHER MONSTER" Based of the "RAUNCHY" series
Watch
More about T. Styles...

Raunchy (3 books)
  • Raunchy
  • Mad's Love (Raunchy #2)