Start by marking “Alice-Miranda takes the Lead” as Want to Read:
Alice-Miranda takes the Lead

Alice-Miranda takes the Lead (Alice-Miranda #3)

4.24  ·  Rating details ·  414 Ratings  ·  22 Reviews
Alice-Miranda is thrilled to be back at school, where the girls are preparing a play with the neighbouring boys' school. But it's not all glitter and stage lights: there are rumours of a witch in the woods, and Jacinta and Millie are clashing with a rude new student, Sloane, and her pushy mother, September. September Sykes wants to win her family the fortune she's sure it ...more
Published February 1st 2011 by Random House Australia

Linggar Octaviani
Apr 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Buku yang ringan, menyenangkan, dan tambahan nilai moral yang baik dari alice. two thuumbs up for this book. i love the series. but i cant find the next series in indonesia. would someone gimme advice where can i fnd the next series one?
Tammy Rahmasari
Oct 12, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: my-books, series, children
Alice-Miranda kembali menjejakkan kakinya di sekolah asrama Akademi Winchesterfield-Downsfordvale untuk Perempuan Muda Baik-baik. Semester baru akan dimulai dan ia sudah tidak sabar untuk bertemu teman-temannya sekaligus memulai sekolah. Kabar pertama yang diberikan oleh Miss Ophelia Grimm adalah akan ada anak baru yang nantinya sekamar dengan Jacinta. Baik Alice-Miranda, Jacinta, dan Millie menantikan anak baru itu dengan bersemangat.

Malam pertama di asrama, mereka menggelar rapat tengah malam.
Haji
Dec 22, 2011 rated it really liked it
Praktis menyenangkan membacanya. Berusaha untuk berpikir positif ala alice, dan itu sangat dibutuhkan dalam kehidupan yang nyata. Penasaran seberapa banyak kucing yang ada di Griya Caledonia. hm...

-oOOOo- ketika saya membaca buku ini -oOOOo-
saking sebelnya tidak bisa cuti akhir tahun, akhirnya bisa cepat membaca buku ini, meluapkan rasa kesal dengan membaca buku ini haha... tapi menikmati petualangan alice, jadi berharap lagi untuk bisa berpetualang.. kapan bisanya klo tidak pake cuti.. cuti oh
Michelle M
Mar 22, 2017 added it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: 7 - 10
Shelves: for-grade-school
I was slightly disappointed with book three. The series is becoming a bit repetitive. I rate it two stars from an adult perspective.
Brett
Jun 30, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: juvenile-series
This lightweight, lighthearted series continues to be a literary warm fuzzy that 2nd-4th grade girls will adore. The impossible-to-dislike, irrepressible Alice-Miranda finds herself back at her beloved boarding school, which is a whole different experience now that she's straightened out the lives of everyone there with her genuine warmth & kindness. But things may change when the girls meet the newest student - a girl with a serious attitude problem & a very pushy mother, named Sloane S ...more
Niamh Griffin
We return to the posh boarding school of Winchesterfield-Downsfordvale after end-of-term holidays and rejoin the wonderful cast of characters we've come to know and love in books 1 and 2. (If you haven't read the first two instalments of A-M, the author provides plenty of backstory to allow the new reader catch up.)

We meet new characters, some of which are lovely and others rather horrid.

More mysteries are explored and solved; baddies revealed and friends made by the precocious yet charming an
Blue Mountains Library
I’m reading my way through this series on the recommendation of my 8 year old niece. This has been my favourite so far. A sweet story with a precocious but good natured main character. I liked the adventures she got up to in this one.

A.D
Speakercoret
yang Alice-Miranda on Holiday aja belum beli, udah keluar lagi yg ini *garuk2pala*

----------------------
suka cerita yg ke3 ini
Asmita Saha
Feb 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!
Anni
Feb 13, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Sampai sekarang buku-buku ttg Alice Miranda masih tetap menarik dan menasehati tanpa menggurui.
Georgia.gilroy
Mar 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
this book really be a great read
Florjoy
Feb 12, 2014 rated it liked it
This book is for people who like a bit of a surprise and to want to be curious is a series of books I hope you enjoy them
Tiffany
Sep 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Love Alice Miranda's enthusiasm to everything! Her positivity is admirable and inspirational to little girls out there! Big thumbs up to Jacqueline Harvey!
Asmita
Jul 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing
AWESOME!!!!
Zoe
Jul 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I thought that this story was very good and it was nice to read about the astonishing Lawrence Ridley with Aunt Charlotte.
Yuhee
May 20, 2013 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Alice Miranda is super cute and lovable.
Jess Berry
Oct 17, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Good book I guess
Melanie
Jan 06, 2014 rated it really liked it
This is one of my favourite books! I LOVE it!
Chazlida
Aug 27, 2015
Zaray
Nov 04, 2014
  • The Babysitter's Club 1-26
  • Hot & Cold (EJ12 Girl Hero, #1)
  • An-Ya and Her Diary
  • Sweet Melody 2
  • The New Girl
  • The Big Alfie and Annie Rose Storybook
  • The Worst Gymnast
  • The TV Kid
  • The Secret Club
  • More Naughty Little Sister Stories (Naughty Little Sister, #2)
  • Star Child (Zodiac Girls, #5)
  • Shine On, Daizy Star
  • McKenna, Ready to Fly!
  • The Not-So-Amazing Life of @aMrazing
  • Troubles for Cécile (American Girls: Marie-Grace and Cécile, #4)
  • Boys, Brothers and Jelly Belly Dancing (Ally's World, #5)
  • How to Train a Boy (So Little Time, #1)
Jacqueline Harvey has combined a successful career in education with her love of a good story. She is the author of many novels for younger readers and a picture book, THE SOUND OF THE SEA, which was awarded Honour Book in the 2006 Australian Children’s Book Council Awards.

Jacqueline taught in Infants and Primary schools and was Deputy Head of Abbotsleigh Junior School (an independent day and boa
More about Jacqueline Harvey...

Alice-Miranda (10 books)