Start by marking “A Fluffy Tale 2: Warm and Fuzzy” as Want to Read:
A Fluffy Tale 2: Warm and Fuzzy

A Fluffy Tale 2: Warm and Fuzzy (A Fluffy Tale #2)

3.53  ·  Rating details ·  144 Ratings  ·  11 Reviews
Daniel wants to be an engineer, but when his parents die in an accident, he gives up his studies and takes a office position to support his young brother and sister. He hates his new job, but never expects to find himself in serious danger, or to need help from the amazingly tall, kind and good-looking Spen, his friends, Julian, Leo and Zachary, and, of course, their cleve ...more
Nook, 0 pages
Published January 10th 2011 by Ann Somerville, via Smashwords

To ask other readers questions about A Fluffy Tale 2, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Fluffy Tale 2

Emma Sea
Mar 14, 2012 rated it liked it
I did like this book, and it was written very well. I completely believe in these characters, and everything that happens is depicted sympathetically and realistically.

I was suprised by an unexpected plot development: (view spoiler). The first book was so
Alex
Nov 29, 2011 rated it really liked it
Shelves: queer, romance, fiction
Overall
A lovely follow-up story to the first, this novel has the same delightful kems, some return characters, plus new characters and more action. Although the character development isn't as in depth, the quicker pace gives good character growth in a shorter amount of time.

Despite some of the heavy topics dealt with in this novel, this isn't an overly emotional story, as the weight of the matter is balanced out by the strength of the characters. I found this to be a charming tale with charming
Charly
Oct 15, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Liked it better than the first in some ways and not as much in others

Warning: This review might contain what some people consider SPOILERS.

Rating: 9/10

PROS:
- There are a lot of moments in this story of quiet domesticity that I found simultaneously heartbreaking and uplifting. I liked both of the main characters’ families very much.
- One of the areas in which this author excels is the creation of relationships that gradually morph into love rather than jumping straight into it. Daniel and Spen’
Dumbledore11214
Feb 19, 2011 rated it really liked it
Shelves: gay-romance
This was a well researched (actually very well researched) love story with sympathetic likeable characters, but I also liked the first Fluffy tale more and for few days I could not figure out why. And then I realized that I liked kems in the first story more, they were, I don't know more mysterious I suppose? I loved how the connection between Julian and his kem was explored in the first story and here in my opinion kems are reduced to be home animals, if that makes sense? It is not bad at all, ...more
Kim
Nov 14, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ready-to-read
Miche D
Feb 10, 2011 rated it really liked it
This book was a lot better than the first, I didn't think I was going to buy it but the first 30% was free and hooked me. I really like the idea of Kem's. The only thing that bothered me about this book was the inconsistency of the spelling of one of the character's last names (Noble vs Noball or something like that).
Ayanna
Apr 01, 2013 marked it as to-read-pruned
I'm a bit sad because I wanted more of Julian and Zach (in a direct manner). I hope this isn't like Spell Cat, with which I was so uninterested in the bk 2 characters that I just skipped around searching for Killian and Blaine...
Sho
Mar 09, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: romance, sci-fi, m-m
To be honest not as great as the first book but still really cute and loved the resilience of Daniel and presistence of Spen!
maha
  • Voice For The Silent
  • In This Land: The Purple Book, Volume One
  • Fate (Wyndrah, #1)
  • The Menagerie: Lynx
  • Autopilot Engaged (Turbulence, #2)
  • On Thin Ice (Ariel Estates #1)
  • What We Deserve
  • Snow Balls (Balls to the Wall, #4)
  • Spirits Rising (Spirit Caller, #1)
  • Domestic Relations
  • Shenandoah (Mother Earth, # 2)
  • All Souls Pass
  • Tainted Soul (Tainted, #2)
  • You Never Cared
  • Dreamer
  • Redemption
Ann Somerville grew up in one of Australia’s prettiest small cities. In 1989, she left Australia with a BA and a burning ambition to see more of the world and its people, and to discover this ‘culture’ thing people kept telling her about. In 2006, she returned home to Southeast Queensland with two more degrees (this time in science and IT), an English husband and a staggering case of homesickness, ...more
More about Ann Somerville