Start by marking “The Music Box” as Want to Read:
The Music Box

The Music Box (Navajo Family Blessings #4)

3.69  ·  Rating details ·  26 Ratings  ·  10 Reviews

Navajo policeman Ben Toomey was out of his element and knee-deep in something worse than Window Rock's usual chaos. Wealthy Eden Trevoy, the little visitor he'd once adored, was back on the reservation, all grown-up--and tangled in secrets about her lost heritage. She needed Ben's help, and somehow he just couldn't turn her away.
But Ben's People said the outsider would ne
Kindle Edition
Published (first published January 1998)

To ask other readers questions about The Music Box, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Music Box

Kay
Feb 02, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: print
Englishrose
Mar 31, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This story was very interesting. It was not what I usually expect when reading a romance, but surprisingly that was a good thing. The story was great, even if it was a little light on the romance and much heavier on the struggle people go through to be together. I really enjoyed seeing the plot unfold as Eden discovered who she was and what was important to who she would become. The romance was a little light, but still a good story of when to push and when to stay back. I have no idea why it wa ...more
Kit
Honestly, this book had some promise. The characters were... interesting enough. The premise was cliche but intriguing all the same. There was just so much uncessary angst that didn't really seem to fit the characterizations that we're given for Eden and Ben. It just was all wrong and the changes in some of the minor characters also made no sense. All in all this could have been an amazing story but I was left feeling cheated by some mediocre storytelling and plot development and horrible portra ...more
Lynn Calvin
Apr 16, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2011-read, nookbook
Really wish that the rest of the Reavis books (I think some were as Cheryl St. John?) would get in ebook format. It's been a long time since I read the others and there was backstory I was missing. But I love these.
Carol Malone
These no-sex romance novels are a breath of fresh air taking us in with good story telling and good characterisations. Loved the American Indian theme and the angst the characters go through to find each other. Loved Eden and tough buy Sam. Terrific plot twist at the end. Kept me guessing.
Natalya
Felt a bit like a Christian romance, well, not Eden exactly, but Ben and he is the one who perseveres in the end. A sweet story overall with interesting native american insights, matriarchy etc. I felt bad for Eden, thought she handled things remarkably well, considering.
PWRL
Oct 01, 2014 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2014-new
O
Cori
May 03, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I couldn't wait to reach the end of this book. It was full of turmoil, anguish and understanding. I'm so happy by the way it ended and happy for the characters. Awesome book!
Harlequin Books
Mar 06, 2011
Amanda
May 19, 2011
AKA Cinda Richards

Former public health nurse, now award-winning romance novelist, Cheryl Reavis, describes herself as a "late bloomer." Her Silhouette Special Edition™, A CRIME OF THE HEART, reached millions of readers in Good Housekeeping magazine and won the Romance Writers of America's coveted RITA award the year it was published. She has also won the RITA award for her Harlequin-Silhouette nov
More about Cheryl Reavis...

Navajo Family Blessings (5 books)
  • One of Our Own
  • Meggie's Baby
  • Mother to Be
  • Medicine Man (No Guts, No Glory, #4)