Start by marking “Chi ha ucciso i Robins” as Want to Read:
Chi ha ucciso i Robins

Bill Adler

Chi ha ucciso i Robins

3.26  ·  Rating details ·  81 Ratings  ·  15 Reviews
Published January 1985 by Rizzoli Editore (first published January 1st 1983)

To ask other readers questions about Chi ha ucciso i Robins, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Chi ha ucciso i Robins

Rodolfo Gutierrez
Aug 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favs, 2017-agosto
Simplemente perfecto, ya que es el tipo de libro que me gusta donde se combina el misterio, intriga, asesinatos y un reto para el lector, un libro que me dejo con un buen sabor de boca y me recordó un juego de mesa que me encanta: “Clue” o también conocido como “Cluedo” y es que nos presenta a la familia Robins, norteamericanos dueños de una empresa de cosméticos y que a lo largo de sus 8 capítulos van siendo asesinados uno por uno sin que al final se sepa quién es el culpable y por qué razones ...more
Rob Jansing
I had picked this one up at a book sale and was intrigued by the premise. It brought back memories of the Queen Minute Mysteries they used to do on the radio as a promotional gimmick to giveaway gift cards or movie passes etc. Anyway I made it through the book and thought I had figured out the best plot twist of them all. After looking up the answers I realized I wasn't even close. I was being way too creative. It's hard to give a book a big rating when you like your ending better but I do give ...more
Santi
Feb 28, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Bueno, no se que decir de este libro, me encantan el misterio y los libros policiales, pero este es uno escrito para que el lector adivine el titulo del libro.

La trama esta buena, me llamo la atención como iba avanzando, me impresionaba cada vez que un personaje moría aunque ya se sabia, tiene un montón de personajes, eso es lo malo, porque tiene muchos sospechosos. Por cada capitulo que pasa tenes diferentes sospechosos, eso es lo genial, pero te llegas a hartar por eso también.

Me gusto mucho e
Heidi
Jul 01, 2013 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a book I've had for a LONG time. I picked it up at a book sale or something...it's sort of been hanging out waiting for me to read it. Well I have and i can't say it's all that great. There are several murders and practically every chapter is a different murder without a solution. You are supposed to figure out the motive, murderer, etc. At the end of the book you are provided with the answers. Overall though not a thrilling read. It took me forever to finish because of the lack of exci ...more
Gimena
Jan 23, 2015 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Este fue uno de los primeros libros que agarré de la biblioteca que tenía mi mamá en nuestra casa. Me llamaba muchísimo la atención y un día lo agarré y le pregunté de qué se trataba. Me dijo: Leélo. Creo que nunca le agradecí ese consejo, orden o como sea que se le pueda llamar.
La novela empieza con una nota de los autores. La cuestión es resolver el misterio que presenta el título a partir de la lectura de las páginas y una inteligencia propia del mismísimo Sherlock Holmes.
Si mal no recuerdo
Rouelle
Jan 14, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a treasure to me, the very first book that got me into mystery novels. I bought it on a book sale and attached to the very back was a newspaper clipping of the winner and the answer of the question "Who Killed the Robins Family?" Lol.

The story was fun to read but I was very young back then so my standards were kind of low but this book definitely made an impact on my book choices.
Sophie
It was very fun to read, its unlike any other Mystery book you might read, because usually mystery books have investigators who solve the story, but in this book you are the investigator, the inspector, and the detective!
R.
Aug 01, 2007 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 1974-2002
read for a grade-school book report...it was a gimmick book, where IF you guessed whodunnit and mailed in your solution you could win a million dollars. I must not have guessed correctly, cuz I've yet to hear from the publishers.
Jen
Nov 24, 2007 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: anyone know the answers?
I thought I could figure out who killed these people but couldn't. Does anyone know the answers? I heard the paperback version contains the answers but I picked this hardcover up at a garage sale.
Kelli
Sep 19, 2013 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
I registered a book at BookCrossing.com!
LiL
Jan 08, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved this book, read it a long time ago and my sister her husband and mine all read it and entered the contest....we didn't win!
Grace
Mar 22, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Amazing!
Daniela Lago
Jun 15, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2014-read
HAHAHAHA it was amazing! I didn't have the paperback version so I had to looked the answers up. A great a book I found almost in the trash of the bookstore.
Debbie
Apr 13, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
My Favorite Mystery. I read it after the contest ended. I would recommend the book to any mystery lover, if they can locate a copy.
Su
Dec 29, 2014
Brea Batten
it wasn't the best mystery novel I have ever read but it certainly kept my attention long enough. but it annoys me though because I don't think any one knows who killed the robins family.
Julio
Nov 22, 2011
Jason Ward
Dec 24, 2012
« previous 1 3 next »
What's The Name o...: solve-it-yourself mystery book [s] 8 224 Apr 03, 2016 09:43PM