Start by marking “By Invitation Only: Exclusively Yours\Private Party\Secret Encounter” as Want to Read:
By Invitation Only: Exclusively Yours\Private Party\Secret Encounter

By Invitation Only: Exclusively Yours\Private Party\Secret Encounter

3.67  ·  Rating details ·  66 Ratings  ·  7 Reviews

Texas Tycoon J. D. Maynard Jr. and famous actress Holly Addison are getting married on exotic Rapture Island. And you're invited!

Exclusively Yours by Lori Wilde

In order to scoop the wedding story, journalist Olivia Carmichael feigns an engagement with infuriating writer Nick Greer. But getting-under-his-skin turns into getting-under-the-sheets.

Private Party by Wendy Etheri

Published June 21st 2011 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about By Invitation Only, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about By Invitation Only

Fictional Bookshelf
Jun 20, 2011 rated it it was amazing
The three authors Lori Wilde, Wendy Etherington, and Jillian Burns did a wonderful job creating three unique stories that all fit around one element - a Hollywood starlet’s wedding.

Each story inside By Invitation Only was amazingly sweet and hot.

Lori Wilde’s Exclusively Yours was cute and funny. I loved how the main two characters, Olivia and Nick, bickered back and forth. When they weren’t at each other’s throats, they were quite romantic.

Wendy Etherington’s Private Party had two main characte
Netanella
Jan 08, 2012 rated it liked it
Shelves: blaze
So January will be Blaze-worthy, and I'll try to take out as many Blaze titles as I can. Second on the list this month is "By Invitation Only", a collection of three short stories of wedding crashers who find hot sex and sweet luv at an exclusive weekend resort. Like most anthologies, there were some real jems and some real doozies:

Exclusively Yours by Lori Wilde - 2 stars

For a headlining author, this story by Lori Wilde, of two journalists competing to get an exclusive at a super-secret celebri
Donna
Nov 18, 2011 rated it liked it
I actually liked the Wilde story the least in this anthology and she was the reason I bought the book. I really didn't like either Nick or Olivia and I found pretty much everything about this novella's plot implausible, especially the ending. This was a 1 1/2 star for me. The Etherington novella was a 3 and the Burns story was a 3 1/2. Both of them were about what I expected in short novella with Secret Encounter being a slight favorite of the two.
Krystean
May 18, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: my-library, harlequin
Loved the Jillian Burns short especially!
Elizabeth
Feb 04, 2014 rated it liked it
Stories were cute, but all would have been better as full length stories.
Marci Hopkins
Jul 15, 2011 rated it liked it
It was a sweet collection of short stories of wedding crashers. Some manage to crash the wedding and one gets thrown out before the vows, but all find love.
J
Jul 19, 2014
Alia
Oct 27, 2016
« previous 1 3 next »
Lori Wilde can’t remember a time when she didn’t want to write. She even went to nursing school so she could have a schedule flexible enough to allow her to write on the side. She nursed for 20 years, working in a variety of settings from the newborn nursery to the recovery room, to dialysis. But she never lost her desire to write.

She sold her first book in 1994 to Silhouette Romance but later dis