Start by marking “Inspiracion Diaria Para Una Vida Con Proposito: Versiculos Biblicos y Reflexiones de Los 40 Dias Con Proposito de Rick Warren” as Want to Read:

4.39  ·  Rating details ·  2,221 Ratings  ·  83 Reviews
SPANISH EDITION. With over 1,000 Scriptures outlining each day of the forty days of purpose, this book is a wonderful reference.
Paperback
Published April 6th 2004 by Vida Publishers (first published September 22nd 2003)

To ask other readers questions about Inspiracion Diaria Para Una Vida Con Proposito, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Inspiracion Diaria Para Una Vida Con Proposito

France
Aug 11, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I followed Rick Warren's instructions and read one chapter per day to savor all the learnings and messages in this book. A lot of them confirmed the beliefs that I already have on the reason why we are here in this world and why some things do not go according to our plan.

"Whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God."

Still, there were a lot more new insights that I learned which deepened my faith in God and His purpose for my life.

Anytime you feel you are not learning anything from a serm
Gena
May 28, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I think this book is wonderful. Anyone who does not like this book does not have the right frame of mind or their heart to accept the most important message here...God loves us and will always love us. How can you be angry at that?
Kayle G!
May 06, 2009 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
This book really fucking sucked and the author is obviously under educated when it comes to everything in the world other than god. It's not only hypocritical but ridiculous. I love how it says our problem today is living for our self and others which is selfish so we need to live for god. So wait doesn't that make him selfish if everyone has to live for him? I really think if god is real and he could come back and write the bible he would. I couldn't read a sentence without the word god being i ...more
Shaniesha Evans
A great book! Very Inspirational... I learned a lot of great Bible quotes . The Author articulated the text in a way that was easy to comprehend and relate to. I look forward to reading it again! :-)
Liz
Aug 16, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Good Book! Makes you think outside the box, the ordinary becomes extra-ordinary. While reading this book, you begin to delve into who you really are. Making you think about goals, etc... You need the right frame of mind to read this book. It's not an easy read, but its a good kone!
Icha
May 12, 2008 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
simple yet full of meaning. reachable and interesting. the other way to know your God.
Natalie
Jun 15, 2008 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: better-self
audio version
Brenda Jackson
Dec 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Simply put!

I recommend ‘The Purpose Driven Life’ to all of my colleagues. It is easy to read and comprehend. Often when reading various scriptures, we encounter difficulty grasping the actual meaning. This book provides a thorough explanation.
Marilyn Eichorn
Nov 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Mostly scripture. I loved it !!!!

This book clarified what the Lord wants from my life. Using the Lord's own words the author is able to explain what the Lord is looking for in our life.
Valerie Moore
Love this book.
J
Jan 16, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: finished-in-2018
A good companion to the main book.
Tracey King
This book has been a journey of discovery. I have enjoyed reading a short passage everyday and making notes next to it. This has helped me to recognise who we all really are, it opens my heart so that good catches up in my life. During my journey through this book I found myself reflecting on my life, and the large spaces for writing were a great help. It helped to strengthen my sprite in faith, as other times it my wavers.
This book also helped me come to a point in my journey where I can reflec
Faith
Sep 04, 2007 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: anyone who wants to know what more there is to life than just a day to day routine
I received this book as a graduation gift from my high school Sunday School teacher. I'm just now taking the time to committ to this 40 day devotional. From what I have read so far, I really enjoy it. It makes you think outside your comfort zone about what plans God has for your life and really makes you place your focus on God instead of the world around you. This book allows you to focus on the bigger picture and helps you seek the ultimate questions of life such as "Why am I here?" The theme ...more
Don
May 04, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
what on earth am I here for by Richard Warren: not self-focus not about me, by God for God, a plan for God is love, regrets/memories/past anger/bitterness fear/poor expectations materialism important to others, faith hope love, aimless distraction, purpose creates passion live each day as last day, spiritual green card, glory to creator not fallen angels and humans, worship Creator or things, surrender to Christ or chaos, love as choices via community and relationships, bitter or better, temptat ...more
Aidyle
Feb 04, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I read this 7 years ago when the world was confusing to me, when I didn't know my career path, when I felt like I was just passing by through life, when I felt small and insignificant, when I quarreled with my loved ones because I thought they were to blame for my inadequacies and ennui, when I wanted to be so much closer to God because HE was the only lifeline I thought that was left to my salvation (which HE was and still is). *smiles*
Zeth satdra
Apr 03, 2008 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Buku ini memberi inspirasi tentang makna kehidupan untuk apa kita diciptakan dan bagaimana menjalani kehidupan itu sendiri. aku baca buku ini tahun 2006 yang lalu."KEHIDUPAN PALING BAIK DIJALANI DENGAN KASIH, KASIH PALING BAIK DIWUJUDKAN DENGAN WAKTU KARENA TIDAK BISA DICIPTAKAN DAN DIDAK AKAN TERGANTIKAN, WAKTU YANG PALING BAIK UNTUK MENGASIHI ADALAH SEKARANG". Itulah sepenggal kata yang aku senantiasa ingat.... Ga bakal rugi deh kalau dibaca...
Natalie
This book starts from scratch about your purpose in life and relationship with God. It goes through all the details of why you are here and what you can (or should) do.

I have the audio, too, and listen to it again and again. Its like a "spiritual snack for in between". Strength, motivation, a clear perspective... yep, read it and feel the results in your spirit.
Maria Bernadette Alcalde Cantil
this book is one of my favorite,I learned so much from this book...i learned the purpose of God over my life, how God created me for his good plan and pleasure,its not an accident that he gave me my parents,my bros.& sisters and everything pertaining myself! what a mighty God we served,..He alone be praise!
Jeremy Cruz
Dec 24, 2007 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: people with 40 days on their hands. And patience in their pockets.
It was so hard for me to read this on an every day basis. This is a book, I stole from Sera. uhhh, to this day, it's laying in the compartment of my car. I caught myself having to read day 11 on day 38. this is a book meant for patient people. I enjoyed the concept, but I didn't enjoy the book.
how's that on for size?
Savannah Wright
Dec 08, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I read through the book less as a 40 day devotional but more as the time allowed. Every time I dipped into the book I felt refreshed and comforted. I strongly recommend this book to anyone who ever feels lost or trapped in life's patterns. This book is a wonderful way to remind yourself of how important you are.
Jessica
Mar 14, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: non-fiction, health
This book is best read when also reading "The Purpose Driven Life". This book is good to carry around because it reminds the reader about the scriptures used in "The Purpose Driven Life", and helps the reader to focus more on the Word of God.

I like that the book has some space for the reader to write down their reflections.
Madonnajulio
Jul 17, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Inspiring & insightful. It will change your life for the better. It is a must read. I enjoyed every word. Simply awesome! Love it & still read it over & over getting something new out of it each time. it is magnificent!!!
Megan
May 07, 2007 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This literally changed my life. It changed the way I look at my faith and how I feel about God. It answered so many of my questions...and found those questions that I didn't even know I wanted answered. Thanks MC.
Carl
Sep 02, 2008 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I received this book while I was in Africa. I was a sparse outline of the main thoughts that Warren had written in the main text of his orginal book. I hind sight, the author piggy backed off of some previous authors who are and encourage the Word of Faith movement; need I say more.
RS Lewis
Apr 23, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Very Inspirational and helped me in more ways that I can verbalize when it first came to market. definitely on my list of rereads, somewhere in the future when I need some restabilization in my spirit.
Lauren
Jan 22, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2013-reads
Such a powerful little devotional. My husband and I actually did this with our youth small groups and they loved it. It helped them and even me, understand Gods purpose for our lives in a deeper fuller way. Highly recommend!
Jeff
Apr 26, 2008 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Ho hum...nothing all that compelling or deep. I'm sure this really hit home for some people and was life-changing. It just didn't do much for me. I think Warren intentionally just scrapes the surface here.
Kathy
Jul 02, 2007 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Inspirational and puts things in perspective.
Erin Michelle
Sep 27, 2010 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
By committing to 40 days of diligence in reading this book and applying the lessons to my heart I felt the discipline of diligence spill over into every facet of my life.
  • God's Psychiatry: Healing for Your Troubled Heart
  • I Was Just Wondering
  • Reposition Yourself: Living Life Without Limits
  • Vicios Y Virtudes: Claves para un programa de vida
  • Limitless: Devotions for a Ridiculously Good Life
  • ليلة الفتى الكبش
  • Lies at the Altar: The Truth About Great Marriages
  • Daily Readings from Your Best Life Now: 90 Devotions for Living at Your Full Potential
  • Selections from One Thousand Gifts: Finding Joy in What Really Matters
  • The Addictive Personality: Understanding the Addictive Process and Compulsive Behavior
  • Dancing Dinos Go to School
  • Following Jesus Without Embarrassing God
  • The God Catchers: Experiencing the Manifest Presence of God
  • Every Heart Restored: A Wife's Guide to Healing in the Wake of a Husband's Sexual Sin
  • Biology: Concepts & Connections
  • Beauty for Ashes: Receiving Emotional Healing
  • Chicken Soup for the Woman's Soul: 101 Stories to Open the Hearts and Rekindle the Spirits of Women
  • Inside the Mind of Unchurched Harry and Mary: How to Reach Friends and Family Who Avoid God and the Church
Richard Duane Warren.

As philanthropists, Rick and Kay Warren give away 90 percent of their income through three foundations: Acts of Mercy, which serves those infected and affected by AIDS; Equipping the Church, which trains church leaders in developing countries; and The Global PEACE Fund, which fights poverty, disease, and illiteracy.
More about Rick Warren...

Nonfiction Deals

$7.74 $1.99
  • The Autobiography of Malcolm X
    $7.99 $1.99
    $4.99 $1.99
  • All Over But the Shoutin'
    $11.99 $2.99
  • Sous Chef: 24 Hours on the Line
    $13.99 $1.99
  • WEIRD: Because Normal Isn't Working
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Lady Almina and the Real Downton Abbey: The Lost Legacy of Highclere Castle
  • Why Have Kids?: A New Mom Explores the Truth About Parenting and Happiness
    $5.99 $0.99
“Knowing your purpose gives your life meaning, simplicity, focus and motivation. It also prepares you for eternity.” 1 likes
“Since we were restored to friendship with God by the death of his Son while we were still his enemies, we will certainly be delivered from eternal punishment by his life. ROMANS 5:10 NLT” 0 likes