Start by marking “Attack on the High Seas! #3” as Want to Read:
Attack on the High Seas! #3

Attack on the High Seas! #3 (Pirate School #3)

3.85  ·  Rating details ·  46 Ratings  ·  5 Reviews
Rotten Tooth has finally decided it's time to teach the pirate kids some real pirating skills! They are overjoyed?until he begins by showing them how to tie and untie different knots. BOR-ING! But one night while the kids are below deck practicing their knots, the Sea Rat comes under attack by the Filthy Sails, a rival pirate ship! When the intruders overtake the ship, it' ...more
Published September 1st 2007 by Grosset & Dunlap

To ask other readers questions about Attack on the High Seas! #3, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Attack on the High Seas! #3

Troy Patti
Jun 06, 2009 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Drew is 5, and loves this series of chapter books... and it gives me an excuse to practice my pirate accent!
Books Kids Like
One morning before pirate school lessons, Rotten Tooth tells his students that the Sea Rat is being pursued by the pirate ship Filthy Sails. They're ready to start swashbuckling in defense of their ship. Unfortunately, their teacher has other things in mind. He shows them how to tie three knots, and, then, he sets them to practicing the knots until they can tie them perfectly. All five pirates-in-training go to bed with very sore fingers. The next morning, the Filthy Sails attacks. Rotten Tooth ...more
Jenni
Jan 10, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I love that this series starts out right where the previous book left off. There's no time lapse to explain. This series also encourages or six year old to read on his own to surprise us and tell us what's going to happen.
My kids have been playing pirates constantly since starting this series! We also had to learn how to tie some new knots after this book.
Mariana
Dec 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Attack on the high seas is a fantasy book.

Attack on the high seas is about these kids wanting to learn real pirates and rotten tooth does not want them doing pirate stuff and made them tie a whole bunch of notes at the end another crue comes and takes there ship but the pups through them off and they were safe.

My favorite part of this book was when the sea pups save the day.
Christina
Dec 13, 2010 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
I was honestly disappointed with this book. I pre-read it with the idea that I may purchase it for my neice as a present as she really likes pirates. However, it just didn't impress me and I decided to pass.
Alexa
Oct 01, 2016
Ethan
Aug 01, 2010
Brian James
Sep 20, 2008 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Daniel
Monica Cole
Nov 20, 2016
Andi Helmly
Jul 14, 2017
I've written numerous children's books, including the Pirate School series and the Catkid series. I'm also the author of several novels: Pure Sunshine; Tomorrow, Maybe; Perfect World; Dirty Liar; Thief; Zombie Blondes; The Heights.

More about Brian James...

Pirate School (8 books)
  • The Curse of Snake Island (Pirate School, #1)
  • Ahoy, Ghost Ship Ahead! #2
  • Port of Spies #4
  • Treasure Trouble #5
  • Camp Buccaneer #6
  • Yo-Ho-Ho! (Pirate School, Book 7)
  • Shiver Me, Shipwreck! (Pirate School, Book 8)