Start by marking “Devil's Promise (The Devil's Playground, #2)” as Want to Read:
Devil's Promise (The Devil's Playground, #2)

Devil's Promise (The Devil's Playground #2)

2.86  ·  Rating details ·  56 Ratings  ·  6 Reviews
[Siren Menage Everlasting: Erotic Western Menage a Trois Romance, M/F/M, spousal sharing, sex toys, public exhibition] Driven by insatiable desires, Megan Spawn leads a secret life filled with taboo liaisons. Luckily, she doesn't have to choose when it comes to a lover--she's married to two men, the notorious outlaw Devin Spawn and the distinguished Caleb Walker, who only ...more
Published February 17th 2011 by Siren Publishing (first published December 23rd 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Devil's Promise, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Devil's Promise

seton
Dec 23, 2010 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: size-matters
Edited: January 25, 2011

DEVIL'S PROMISE intially was published in Dec, 2010 as a 40,000 story - the first of three - that was to continue the story started in DEVIL'S PACT. I read it when it first came out, was dissatisfied, and posted the 2 Star review below. It seems I was not the only unhappy reader because Siren soon removed the book from their website and eventually offered the whole 139,000 three-part story as DEVIL'S PROMISE - COMPLETE.

I read the COMPLETE story yesterday and my comments
Judith
May 18, 2011 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
A continuation of the story begun in Book One in this series and I have to say that this story and the relationships in this novel really didn't go in the direction I expected. I was delighted that Megan, Devon and Caleb were able to find their way into a mutually satisfying relationship at the end of Book One. However, it comes to light that while Megan will always be first in Caleb's heart, he bears a deep hurt that having loved her nearly all his life she chose to marry Devon and take his nam ...more
Cem73
Jun 18, 2012 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: vo, romantica-erotica
Suite des aventures acrobatiques du trio Devin-Magan-Caleb. A ce ménage viennent se greffer deux nouveau partenaires à la libido aussi extrême que notre trio. Cela donne des scènes encore plus imaginatives et over the top que dans le tome précédant lol . Certes c'est toujours titillant, mais je regrette quand même la tournure des évènements concernant Devin (il me paraît moins dominant et bad boy ici) et Megan (transformée en véritable nymphomane!)
La fin de ce tome m'a toutefois laissé sur ma f
Tara
Oct 29, 2014
Joyce
Apr 26, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Apr 26, 2017 · edit

This part two was a Hot Mess!! She made the Characters unlikeable. Unlovable! And Disgusting!! It was a Night and Day read. If I had read this one first, I would have never read the other one.
Margaret Steele
Deathbysexiness
Jun 19, 2012
sakura
Mar 18, 2014

The Devil's Playground (2 books)
  • Devil's Pact (The Devil's Playground #1)