Start by marking “Inspired Destiny: Living a Fulfilling and Purposeful Life” as Want to Read:
Inspired Destiny: Living a Fulfilling and Purposeful Life

Inspired Destiny: Living a Fulfilling and Purposeful Life

4.24  ·  Rating details ·  67 Ratings  ·  11 Reviews

Based on a program originally developed for young people seeking purpose and direction in their lives, Dr. John Demartini’s Inspired Destiny has deep meaning for readers of all ages. Whether you’re a young adult or simply young at heart, it will awaken you to your inspired destiny. Do the simple exercises in each chapter and apply what you learn here, and you will:

·     Cl

Published July 15th 2010 (first published 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Inspired Destiny, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Inspired Destiny

Puseletso Modimogale
Feb 27, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: wey
i can't put this book down
Hamish Davidson
A good simple walk through of Demartini's basic principles. If you are an adult, I would suggest skipping this book and going straight for his Breakthrough Experience. For me personally, it's been good to rehash some of this material and refocus my life, but the book is very repetitive.
Shumaila Palijo
Aug 24, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2015
Excellent book!! The first half of the book is a very slow, uninteresting read and that part itself deserves 2 or 3 stars. But the second half is the true magic of Demartini which alone deserve no less than 5 stars!! Anyone, of any age, in any part of the world can use this book for his/her good. It makes you appreciate everything in your life, no matter how trivial it is. It's one of those books which makes you love and appreciate people in your life, to deal with everyday problems in a constru ...more
Laura Jelenkovich
Anni fa John DeMartini mi ha aiutato ad aprire la mia mente e cambiare completamente la mia vita. Sono un facilitator del suo metodo ed essere in sua presenza e' sempre un'ispirazione. Questo libro è un bellissimo recap dell'esperienza della conquista. È davvero utile a tutti coloro che si sentono scoraggiati, persi, insoddisfatti della propria esistenza. Leggerlo può fare davvero la differenza. Sarò sempre grata a John
Denise
Jan 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A good friend and my chiropractor, Dr. Rory McKenna, shared this book with me and I enjoyed Dr. Demartini's approach to really honing in on reflection that deciphers your core values (which I am ALL about) and translating that introspection into discovering and living your true purpose in this life. His story from his childhood to where he is today is part of the book and is nothing short of amazing.
Donna Chiang CA(SA)
"...when you live in alignment with your highest values, you don't require outside motivation to follow through on tasks." - Dr Demartini

Simply, effectively and powerfully written and articulated. :) Great introduction to understanding your values and what impact it has on leading a fulfilled life. If you're also stuck with a lot of emotional barriers, he explains simply what the root cause of them are and how to simply overcome them so you can lead a more inspired life.
Bruce Willams
Jul 09, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
As the title suggests - inspiring. A neat and lucid summary of the key principles that underpin John's work, but also a very practical and simple "how to". If you're looking for clarity about what really motivates you, why you may be stuck in cycles of frustration or procrastination, and how to effectively move forward with greater confidence and purpose, then this book is a great place to start.
Serene NG
Aug 05, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
My Life is inspired by a Great cause.
This book help me to find my great cause.

In fact, you must have a unique order for the world to work, for the summation of all human behaviors make up the balance of LOVE, just like particles and antiparticles in physics make up the balance that scientists call LIGHT. -- Dr John DeMartini
Dennis Nun
Aug 19, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is simply the best book I have ever read, next to the Bible. I have given copies to each of my children, their spouses & my key managers. I am re-reading it & plan to do so, at least once a year for the rest of my life. It is insightful & clarifying explanation of how to live an inspired life.
Andrea Smart
Mar 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome as usual.
Jennifer Kerr-marsch
Visionary

So many gurus repeat the same thing maybe different version. I appreciate his insight . He verbalize the connectivity we all share.
Linda
Nov 17, 2013
Dean Coulson
Jun 01, 2015
« previous 1 3 next »
Dr Demartini is considered one of the world's leading authorities on human behavior and personal development. He is the founder of the Demartini Institute, a private research and education organization with a curriculum of over 72 different courses covering multiple aspects of human development.

His trademarked methodologies, the Demartini Method and the Demartini Value Determination, are the culmi
More about John F. Demartini...